Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Jesus Hated Bald Pussy
    #2594595 - 04/23/04 01:33 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Let's face it-- the yo-yo president of the U.S.A. knows nothing. He is a dunce. He does what he is told to do--says what he is told to say-- poses the way he is told to pose. He is a Fool.

This is never an easy thing for the voters of this country to accept.

No. Nonsense. The president cannot be a Fool. Not at this moment in time--when the last living vestiges of the American Dream are on the line. This is not the time to have a bogus rich kid in charge of the White House.

Which is, after all, our house. That is our headquarters--it is where the heart of America lives. So if the president lies and acts giddy about other people's lives--if he wantonly and stupidly endorses mass murder as a logical plan to make sure we are still Number One--he is a Jackass by definition--a loud and meaningless animal with no functional intelligence and no balls.

To say that this goofy child president is looking more and more like Richard Nixon in the summer of 1974 would be a flagrant insult to Nixon.

Whoops! Did I say that? Is it even vaguely possible that some New Age Republican whore-beast if a false president could actually make Richard Nixon look like a Liberal?

The capacity of these vicious assholes we elected to be in charge of our lives for four years to commit terrible damage to our lives and our souls and our loved ones is far beyond Nixon's. Shit! Nixon was the creator of many of the once-proud historical landmarks that these dumb bastards are savagely destroying now: the Clean Air Act of 1970; Campaign Finance Reform; the endangered species act; opening a Real-Politik dialogue with China; and on and on.

The prevailing quality of life in America--by any acceptable methods of measuring--was inarguably freer and more politically open under Nixon than it is today in this evil year of Our Lord 2002.

The Boss was a certified monster who deserved to be impeached and banished. He was a truthless creature of former FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover--a foul human monument to corruption and depravity on a scale that dwarfs any other public official in American history. But Nixon was at least smart enough to understand why so many honorable patriotic U.S. citizens despised him. He was a Liar. The truth was not in him.

Nixon believed--as he said many times--that if the president of the United States does it, it can't be illegal. But Nixon never understood the much higher and meaner truth of Bob Dylan's warning that "To live outside the law you must be honest."

The difference between an outlaw and a war criminal is the difference between a pedophile and a Pederast: The pedophile is a person who thinks about sexual behavior with children, and the Pederast does these things. He lays his hands on innocent children--he penetrates them and changes their lives forever.

Being the object of a pedophile's warped affections is a Routine feature of growing up in America--and being a victim of a Pederast's crazed "love" is a part of dying. Innocence is no longer an option. Once penetrated, the child becomes a Queer in his own mind, and that is not much different than murder.

Richard Nixon crossed that line when he began murdering foreigners in the name of "family values"--and George Bush crossed it when he sneaked into office and began killing brown-skinned children in the name of Jesus and the American people.

When Muhammad Ali declined to be drafted and forced to kill "gooks" in Vietnam he same, "I ain't got nothin' against them Viet Cong. No Cong ever called me Nigger."

I agreed with him, according to my own personal ethics and values. He was Right.

If we all had a dash of Muhammad Ali's eloquent courage, this country and the world would be a better place today because of it.

Okay. That's it for now. Read it and weep.... See you tomorrow, folks. You haven't heard the last of me. I am the one who speaks for the spirit of freedom and decency in you. Shit. Somebody has to do it.

We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the whole world--a nation of bullies and bastards who would rather kill than live peacefully. We are not just Whores for power and oil, but killer whores with hate and fear in our hearts. We are human scum, and that is how history will judge us... No redeeming social value. Just whores. Get out of our way, or we'll kill you.

Well, shit on that dumbness. George W. Bush does not speak for me or my son or my mother or my friends or the people I respect in this world. We didn't vote for these cheap, greedy little killers who speak for America today--and we will not vote for them again in 2002. Or 2004. Or ever.

Who does vote for these dishonest shitheads? Who among us can be happy and proud of having all this innocent blood on our hands? Who are these swine? These flag-sucking half-wits who get fleeced and fooled by stupid little rich kids like George W. Bush?

They are the same ones who wanted to have Muhammad Ali locked up for refusing to kill gooks. They speak for all that is cruel and stupid and vicious in the American character. They are the racists and hate mongers among us--they are the Ku Klux Klan. I piss down the throats of these Nazis.

And I am too old to worry about whether they like it or not. Fuck them.

HST, 2002
-----------------------------------------------

Always a pleasure  :grin:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Jesus Hated Bald Pussy [Re: Adom]
    #2595464 - 04/23/04 05:36 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Was that published somewheres?

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Jesus Hated Bald Pussy [Re: Krishna]
    #2596550 - 04/24/04 12:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah it's in his newest book "Kingdom Of Fear". Highly recommending reading by yours truely.

Anonymous

#2597183 - 04/24/04 04:24 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I got a one way ticket for Hunter, and a t-shirt that reads I am a homosexual, pot smoking, israel loving American Jew, that thinks mohammed slept with pigs, and was funny looking too.

Destination ISLAM.

Anonymous

#2597185 - 04/24/04 04:27 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I liked that book. :smile:  I have all of hunter books... I have only read half of them though.

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
Re: Jesus Hated Bald Pussy [Re: ]
    #2597189 - 04/24/04 04:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yep, because we all know criticizing the president requires death.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2597236 - 04/24/04 05:30 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

hehe, yea i read like the first 80 pages of that in the bookstore the other day.
Hunters still got it.

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2597432 - 04/24/04 09:58 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I havea few of them but a friend of mine has a huge library and I borrowed most of them from him.

I've read most of the others besides Generation of Swine, Better than Sex and the Curse of Lone.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2597495 - 04/24/04 11:11 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

My favorite book by him is still Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72... freaking great journalism!

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Jesus Hated Bald Pussy [Re: Krishna]
    #2597502 - 04/24/04 11:17 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Actually I don't think I've read that one, maybe I'm just fried but I think I may have missed that one. So far my favorite is Kingdom of Fear, I'll have to check out F&L 72 though.

Anonymous

Re: Jesus Hated Bald Pussy [Re: valour]
    #2597503 - 04/24/04 11:17 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

no but a visit to a nation where you can't speak your mind, might actually hep you embrace what freedom really is.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#2597660 - 04/24/04 12:52 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Teonan said:
no but a visit to a nation where you can't speak your mind, might actually hep you embrace what freedom really is.

Well such a discussion might belong more in the philosophy or the politics board, but i'll just give my two cents.

Yes, America is relatively "freer" than, say, Iraq under Saddam (or iraq now for that matter), Chile under Pinochet, or the Maldives. But does that mean that America should just give up, say "well we're better than a lot of them, so that's good enough"? I think not... I think that to judge yourself against people who are "lesser" than you is a way to never progress. Freedom in America needs to develop much more than it currently exists - think, for example, the oligarchy that runs the media. Is there freedom of expression in the media? Well, you might claim yes, that there is, but it just so happens that they all say the same thing. I would claim that no, there is not, simply because those in power, and those with money own and control the media, and of course use it to their advantage. Having lived in America for 18 years of my life, and now having lived in Norway for the past two years, I would say that America, while "freer" than many places, still has a long road ahead of her.

--------------------

OfflineCoacervate
Stranger
Male

Re: Jesus Hated Bald Pussy [Re: Krishna] * 1
    #23389339 - 06/28/16 12:19 AM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Wha...?  I came here to learn about the Lord's boy's despised hirsute feline

--------------------
What is now proved was once only imagin’d    -William Blake

Offlineak47myth
Stranger

Re: Jesus Hated Bald Pussy [Re: Coacervate]
    #23389701 - 06/28/16 02:40 AM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Tl;dr

OfflineCoacervate
Stranger
Male

Re: Jesus Hated Bald Pussy [Re: ak47myth]
    #23389855 - 06/28/16 04:28 AM (5 months, 9 days ago)

It was kinda of a state of the onion address, layers...You know, like an ogre

--------------------
What is now proved was once only imagin’d    -William Blake

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Community >> The Pub