Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin?
    #8908925 -

Today my girlfriend told me that her mother informed her that Johnny Depp will be the riddler and PSH will be the Penguin in the next batman movie. I don't know what source her mom got this from but she is always right about shit like this. So mark my words.


--------------------
a pie in the face for being a sleepy bull toad

Edited by BigSexyJesus (09/10/08 07:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Default Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: BigSexyJesus]
    #8908929 -

then it will hopefully be bad ass, both very good actors IMO.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Default Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: BigSexyJesus]
    #8908931 -

Christopher Nolan still going to direct?  Find out, cuz if not, then who gives a fuck?


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Default Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8908983 -

Sounds like its going to be a good one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Default Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: creekfreek]
    #8909057 -

I've heard this RUMOR before as well as a few other people playing other villains.

Who knows, something may come of it but right now I wouldn't put any faith in it.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Default Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: CosmicFool]
    #8909074 -

Yup, someone told me this a month ago.
I've also heard Depp plans to play the mad-hatter in the next alice in wonderland remake.


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: BigSexyJesus]
    #8909104 -

BigSexyJesus said:
I don't know what source her mom got this from but she is always right about shit like this. So mark my words.




MTV interview with Micheal Cain

http://www.getthebigpicture.net/blog/2008/9/8/michael-caine-warner-bros-wants-depp-and-hoffman-for-dark-kn.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: BigSexyJesus]
    #8909117 -

Depp can srsly  play any character.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8909213 -

Her mom is with it yo. MTV, ahhhh sheeeit.

I'd be pretty excited to see Depp play the Riddler. Although I can also think of other actors that would probably do a great job as well. It would be nice to see another breakthrough like that of Heath Ledgers. It's a fucking tragedy that kid is dead.


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8909221 -

imdb doesnt say anything about it.

but johnny depp will be playing John Dillinger.

sweet.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000136/


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: igwna]
    #8914997 -

my grandpa stole john dillinger's death mask. once we find it i will try and post a picture.


--------------------
a pie in the face for being a sleepy bull toad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: BigSexyJesus]
    #8915007 -

If I ever turned gay it would be for Johnny Depp.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #8915023 -

CokedUpHobit64 said:
If I ever turned gay it would be for Johnny Depp.



and with that post you just did :thumbup:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #8915038 -

Yeah; and Crispin Glover was supposed to play the Joker(I seriously think he shoulda though).

Actually I think Glover would make a GREAT Riddler, moreso than Johnny Depp.

I want to see Vincent D'Onoffrio or Billy Bob Thornton as the Mad Hatter.

Nicole Kiddman as Poison Ivy.

Edited by MisterMuscaria (09/11/08 09:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #8915057 -

makaveli8x8 said:
CokedUpHobit64 said:
If I ever turned gay it would be for Johnny Depp.



and with that post you just did :thumbup:



Time to watch Pirates and yank a few out then I guess....


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #8915096 -

The Penguin sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: dtugg]
    #8915117 -

they also want depp as a lead role in sin city 3 and a possible minor role on sin city 2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: nalyudi]
    #8915122 -

I thought the penguin was creepy man. I'd love to see what they could do for him with new special effects and what not, if only for nostalgia sake.


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: thekwazz]
    #8915177 -

i concur the penguin was creepy and a sadistic writer could put him through the moon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin? [Re: BigSexyJesus]
    #8916239 -

thats interesting because my friends and I had this exact discussion after watching Batman 2.  We decided that Johnny Depp should be the Riddler and angelina jolie should be Catwomen if they ever brought her back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Johnny Depp a wife beater?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Nifflerz 4,968 104 07/12/20 04:10 AM
by Enjoywho
* Is Johnny Depp your favorite actor?
( 1 2 3 all )
plektheplek 3,800 57 04/10/14 03:36 AM
by Nifflerz
* Johnny Depp and Marilyn Manson caught smoking some weed thirtygoats 1,710 9 02/07/14 04:05 PM
by psi
* Johnny Depp
( 1 2 all )
drSE 2,340 30 07/22/07 01:34 PM
by drSE
* Orlando Bloom vs Johnny Depp
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Sheekle 1,877 82 04/13/17 09:15 AM
by trendal
* Johnny Depp's alleged spending habits rival that of a small country
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Nifflerz 1,804 75 05/13/17 10:50 AM
by ModestMouse
* Has Johnny Depp's acting fallen off?
( 1 2 all )
plektheplek 2,960 35 12/15/14 03:48 AM
by SoupSandwich
* Black Mass (Starring Johnny Depp) Nifflerz 1,434 16 08/11/15 12:47 PM
by Moonshoe

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,808 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.