Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #26814458 -

Truth is, Depp is addicted to both heroin and alcohol...whether he beat one or the other is irrelevant. I was once in a very crazy volatile relationship that reminds me of some of the pictures coming out of their relationship. They were fire and gasoline and probably stayed together to support each of their narcissistic yet fragile egos.
My guess is that Depp is a black out type drinker and most likely truly doesn't remember some of the scenes that he is accused of. It sounds like he's still drinking but may have kicked heroin, but in any case, he's not going to find any kind of peace until he gets sober and deals with his inner demons. I don't know much about his accuser....she may be gold-digging his estate and I'm sure that she played some role in instigating these battles.

Whatever is the case, they need to get this shit done with and stay the fuck away from each other on all levels.


--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: Thayendanegea] * 1
    #26814756 -

When it comes to toxic relationships I've had just one, and well, it was pretty bad.  We still love each other and occasionally talk...when she isn't blocking my number, lol, I must be on triple digit blocks now...probably very unhealthy to remain in contact.

She relapsed on iv'ed hard drugs really bad early in the relationship and things went downhill fast.  She had no reserve when she lost her shit, which is all day every day, and she would start throwing punches if I said anything she disagreed with, in the craziest scenarios you would never expect to catch a punch.  Off and on for 2.5 years, she probably physically attacked me 5 or 6 times, but was emotionally and verbally abusive most of the time.  The only time I got physical with her was a night I almost lost my job, because she called me after she woke up from a heroin od and I knew she was gonna shoot up again, so told boss I gotta go and proceeded to drive 45 minutes so I could kick her door down and wrestle her for the syringe. Just wrapped her up and held her on the ground while she was trying to beat my head with a bathroom tile.  Eventually she couldn't  struggle as hard so I pushed her off me and grabbed the needle from the bathtub where it landed and hauled ass.  That was only the first time I kicked in her door for an overdose.  She is doing a lot better now that we aren't together, still pretty crazy though because it wasn't a special case with me, she'll get violent with anyone. But our relationship was just toxic for a variety of reasons and when we were together it brought out the worst in her.

Depp and Heard would probably both be doing better without eachother in their lives at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: MorphinTime] * 2
    #26814772 -

It's weird, she has been in so many fights as an adult (15+ at least, real fighting, real injuries) and has never been arrested for a violent crime (when she already had a record for drugs) though cops were often involved in addressing the aftermath or breaking things up.

I know of plenty of women who lose their shit and attack men or other women and they don't have any charges.  Must be nice for them, but that is some fucked up shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: pachoo]
    #26816290 -

Generally in agreement with the assessment.

I don't want to act like I don't jump to conclusions btw. I do. I actually do too easily. But I try not to and a distrust in celebrity TMZ shit helps.


As an aside I dislike the emotional cohesion that you have to take the woman's side because of all the shit that happens to women.

I suspect alot of that is experience with alot and really terrible women that lose it if you don't take their side when all you have is their carefully crafted side of the story. And you're a terrible friend or girlfriend if you don't hate that person with them.


That's the kind of abuse women tend to engage in imo. So I see where alot of the cynical resentment comes in from make sympathizers in stories like this. :ohwell: you can support victims without making a new victim when you're on limited information.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26818681 -

I love my mother more than anything and I grew up watching my dad beat my mother. She has a way of cutting into you were it hurts and pushing it over and over until you snap. Do I sort of get why he did snap. On a psychological level yes because she's pushed me to the point where i've thought to myself holy fuck. I call my mother's tongue poison tongue. It's something that i'm pretty good at as well. I don't need to touch you to reach that point that can break you. I'm a people watcher it's what I do.

So do I understand on a basic level why my dad eventually snapped because I was the oldest of the kids so remember a lot of it. Thinking back ya I get it. Doesn't make it right. Makes him a fucking bitch and I actually do like the guy and will be civil and we usually have a great time until he starts to bring up mom and blame everyone else but himself for throwing away a solid business and making us rocketing out of upper middle class to rich to single mother of 4 raising 4 kids in 2 bedroom homes.

My most recent ex has shoved me to the floor a few times and I've gotten up and just left. What am I going to become my father a beater of women? Nah I don't think it's fair to just accept abuse as well. I've had one girl tell me that I scared her when I looked at her after she pushed me. Well sure if you were a dude and you pushed me like that my fight instinct would have kicked in.

Probably why i'm the only drug addict of the 4 kids I protected them all from it. Violence is stupid. Well alcohol is fucking stupid. Both my parents are fucking cunts on it but god my mom is the worst if she gets in a mood.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Johnny Depp
( 1 2 all )
drSE 2,340 30 07/22/07 01:34 PM
by drSE
* Have i been wearing my wife beaters backwards?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,653 35 04/01/04 11:40 PM
by SixCee
* Johnny Depp funds Hunter S. Thompson's Funeral
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,587 20 05/27/05 07:04 PM
by Noetical
* Depp Arranges Shooting of Thompson's Ashes RandalFlagg 741 3 05/27/05 09:48 AM
by afoaf
* R.I.P. Johnny Ramone silversoul7 690 3 09/17/04 01:44 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Johnny Cochran dead SneezingPenis 704 3 03/31/05 08:39 PM
by Vvellum
* . z_x_x_z 1,248 18 11/24/05 08:49 PM
by Adom
* Finally, I'm close to my open relationship!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lightningfractal 9,852 73 09/15/04 04:30 PM
by Captain Jack

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,968 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.