Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: cannabinated]
    #26812987 -

cannabinated said:
it was probs 2 bottles of 10k wine



I heard Johnny likes Boone's Farm and Sutter Home wines that come in the little plastic bottles


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26813010 -

The poop on the bed is hilarious.  I mean, his own wife pooping in his bed - on purpose!?

The fuc is wrong with these people.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26813016 -

The Blind Ass said:
The poop on the bed is hilarious.  I mean, his own wife pooping in his bed - on purpose!?

The fuc is wrong with these people.



He probably (definitely) got completely smashed and then smacked her and then she got trashed and shit on the bed later in a quest for revenge


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26813018 -

That’s how I imagined it going down too :rofl:
But when the media asks - spin it like “ we’re too cool for skewL brah - it was a prank brah”
Awful :sad:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26813024 -

Shit I forgot another thing I saw surfing the headlines:

This is a real claim by Heard's legal team:

Allegedly Amber Heard laughed at Depp's Winona Ryder tattoo and started scoring on him and then he flipped and slapped her 3 times


https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/movies/johnny-depp-denies-he-slapped-amber-heard-laughed-winona-ryder-tattoo/%3famp=true


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Edited by Nifflerz (07/09/20 02:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26813029 -

Damn...did he date/marry Ryder at one point in time or something?


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26813032 -

The Blind Ass said:
Damn...did he date/marry Ryder at one point in time or something?



I think so, yeah. Probably way back in the 90's.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26813033 -

I would've made fun of him for that tattoo, too...lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: 1234go]
    #26813038 -

Well as far as I know, and I think this has gotten quite cleared up I thought this was common knowledge Amber Heard abused Johnny Depp in multiple ways, like putting out cigarette butts etc and also, additionally, create fake storys that involve the lie that he abused her.


--------------------
"to affirm life is to also affirm death"
-Albert hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: polaritymind]
    #26813041 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: polaritymind] * 2
    #26813043 -

I hope that's the truth.  I've been a Depp man for as long as I can remember.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: cannabinated]
    #26813049 -

cannabinated said:
https://www.thrillist.com/news/johnny-depp-monthly-wine-budget



I dindnt even click that link, but thats why I do kratom instead of drink, It only cost me $450 every 120 days

drinking would cost me $1000 every 120 days


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: cannabinated]
    #26813054 -

1234go said:
I would've made fun of him for that tattoo, too...lol.



:lol:


polaritymind said:
Well as far as I know, and I think this has gotten quite cleared up I thought this was common knowledge Amber Heard abused Johnny Depp in multiple ways, like putting out cigarette butts etc and also, additionally, create fake storys that involve the lie that he abused her.



Yes she certainly has a...well let's just say questionable reputation


cannabinated said:
https://www.thrillist.com/news/johnny-depp-monthly-wine-budget



Yeah his spending is legendary. Dude had 14 homes alone. All of which I'm assuming were....well they weren't 700 square foot apartments or 2 bedroom HUD homes lol


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: Nifflerz] * 4
    #26813201 -

Johnny recorded her admitting to abusing him repeatedly. Some time ago I listened to the long ass tapes (posted on youtube). Frankly, she sounds like a monster and was content to paint him as a woman abuser because she knew that it would be believable.


--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante


:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: pslyke]
    #26813872 -

I think it got mostly cleared too as far as I know right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: AlphaStar] * 2
    #26813914 -

From what I’ve seen and heard... Heard is an abusive person, emotionally and verbally, probably physically too. She’s hella unstable to me. With Depp, obviously substance abuse and probably should get counseling.

In my opinion, I think Heard probably attacked him so much he ended up smacking her. Which isn’t cool either. But Heard was probably the instigator the whole time in multiple ways and pushed him to start defending himself and then adding to the toxicity.

Either way tho, this is a crazy toxic relationship and I hope they end the divorce and court stuff soon.


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: pachoo] * 1
    #26813933 -

I was always reserved about my opinions.

Women are often abusive in different ways but it's no less horrible. Obviously doesn't make retaliation right but Depp didn't deserve to be treated like that by the media.

I always try to reserve judgement until I get both sides of the story and preferably from witnesses.


Sadly restoring the balance of power and moving away from the patriarchy has us primed for the woman beater narrative and less receptive or understanding for the reverse.


And having a hard time understanding that both parties can be in the wrong. And sometimes, just sometimes, it doesn't necessarily make them horrible people.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26813942 -

A cartoon that explains how changing small details changes the story. And implicates how fast we are to judge.




First 2 min or so.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 3
    #26814080 -

First off, I liked that video heehee I also am a fan of Gordon Ramsey. And also I tend to always pay attention to the altered dramatic effects of reality tv as well and get like even more dramatic in a joking way.

Second, yea it def is a problem for people to not consider both sides of the situation. I try to always get the whole story when something like this comes up in the media. Bc it’s always written or shown biasedly, especially in the US it seems. But the media will never really give the whole story, which is none of our bizness anywho but it’s hard for me not to read heh. I remember when this first came out with only her side and it was a complete mess and it had me jaded at Depp for a bit there. But the longer I researched the situation, which might’ve been a small obsession heh, the more I came to understand that this whole fiasco was basically a toxic ass relationship. While listening to the arguments that were recorded of them, brought almost everything to the point of understanding for me. Like what they said, how it was said, the emotionally undertones of the words... even also the fact that it was Depp who recorded it and realizing he sounded calmer and aware of what he himself was saying. I’m more on Depps side than hers tbh after it. But it’s still no beuno for the whole thing. Heard sounded like.... she wasn’t even hurt or cared about what she or he did, she just wanted to fight and be venomous almost the entire time. Depp was probably trying to sound as calm and collected as he could be for the audio, but there was this tinge of hurt and confusion that was subtle. I read some witness accounts too and they are just a colossal mess as a couple, just shit blowing at both of them from others.

I hope this whole thing blows over soon for the both of em tho still. I think the nastiest part is going to be about his money, which is pretty unfortunate.


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Johnny Depp a wife beater? [Re: pslyke]
    #26814135 -

pslyke said:
Johnny recorded her admitting to abusing him repeatedly. Some time ago I listened to the long ass tapes (posted on youtube). Frankly, she sounds like a monster and was content to paint him as a woman abuser because she knew that it would be believable.



DANG IT


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Johnny Depp
( 1 2 all )
drSE 2,340 30 07/22/07 01:34 PM
by drSE
* Have i been wearing my wife beaters backwards?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,653 35 04/01/04 11:40 PM
by SixCee
* Johnny Depp funds Hunter S. Thompson's Funeral
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,587 20 05/27/05 07:04 PM
by Noetical
* Depp Arranges Shooting of Thompson's Ashes RandalFlagg 741 3 05/27/05 09:48 AM
by afoaf
* R.I.P. Johnny Ramone silversoul7 690 3 09/17/04 01:44 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Johnny Cochran dead SneezingPenis 704 3 03/31/05 08:39 PM
by Vvellum
* . z_x_x_z 1,248 18 11/24/05 08:49 PM
by Adom
* Finally, I'm close to my open relationship!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lightningfractal 9,852 73 09/15/04 04:30 PM
by Captain Jack

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,968 topic views. 5 members, 24 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.