Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Interested in Negatives of Mushies - Please Share! [Re: HB]
    #882928 - 09/13/02 07:20 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

And have you both learned not to take too big a dose?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePhobos
Re: Interested in Negatives of Mushies - Please Share! [Re: HB]
    #883066 - 09/13/02 08:31 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Noone is seeming to have any "permanently fucked up" stories, hmm

Offlinegrowin
addict
Re: Interested in Negatives of Mushies - Please Share! [Re: Phobos]
    #883343 - 09/14/02 02:08 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

1st story is of a friend who never even got drunk and ate some acid and a week later some E, and then shrooms and some more acid.
he got totally crazy, had hallucinations of deamons telling him to dig a hole and spent a week or so digging one.
he thought of commiting himdself to a psycheatric hospital, but he decded not to since he was about to enrole very soon, and if he would commit himself he wouldnt be able to serve in the army.
after a while the skyzo effects passed.

2nd story is a friend who was a closed person (mentaly and emotionaly).
he took some acid with a bumch of people who didnt tell him nothing about i. he didnt know what to expect. they went to a party and they came back home while he was still trippin. he was home alone trippin his balls and paranoia started to take place. he got totally scared and ran out of his house in a sunday at 6 AM shouting 'IM STUVK ON A TRIP! IM STUCK ON A TRIP!'. he ran to his best friend's house with underwear on him falling in the mud. the best friend's mother opend the door seing him with underwaer coverd with mud asking to see their son.
the friend then calmed the tripped off man and took him to a nice morning walk.
the triped off guy realy got scratched from this trip. the next day he anounced he belived in god. a bunch of bullshit.

what i learned from these two cases - if u decide to do psychdelics do it graduatly and try to know what ur going into.

a growin original

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #884794 - 09/16/02 03:21 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In 1970 somebody put some LSD in a drink and gave it to Billy Cox (Jimi Hendrix's bass player in Band of Gypsies), who had never taken any drugs. He was a vegatable for the next two weeks, and by the time he came down, Jimi Hendrix was dead.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #886860 - 09/16/02 09:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I feel I have a pretty strong mind, as I can tolerate many emotions/ideas/thoughts. I can not forget the experiences I have had on psychedelics (mostly mushrooms). I have seen some very scary things. I have been able to eventualy make sense of my trips, however sometimes it takes months before I come to any specific revelation. Several times after ingesting mushrooms I have become incredibly depressed, almost to the point of being suicidal.

Most of the experiences that have etched my being were done while ingesting large ammounts of mushrooms, usually about 7 grams. I consider myself to be stable, especially in regards to how unstable I have been in the past.

I urge anyone/everyone to be careful and to understand the risks envolved in ingesting psychedelics. I especially think that one should consider any mental illness or depression in their family to indicate an increased risk in participating in psychedelic voyages.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #888016 - 09/17/02 09:27 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry, double posted - I hit stop to fix a spelling mistake.

Edited by TeKHeAD009 (09/17/02 09:31 AM)

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #888021 - 09/17/02 09:29 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

---Mini trip report---
My girlfriend, a friend, and myself once tripped together. It was my girl, and our friends first trip. Things started out alright, but turned ugly 3 hours on the dot at the peak. Our friend got so frightened, and nothing I did helped her as much as I wanted to help her. She forgot everything - her name, her past, etc. I'm not sure what happened next, but she became very loud and crazy. She started throwing stuff, kicking, punching, slapping, spitting, cursing. She became the complete opposit of what she normally is. We had to hold her down to keep her from wrecking the place and hurting us. It was like she was posessed. It eventuially tapered off and she 'fought' to get back to reality. At hour 6 - she was "alright". She at first had no recolection of the previous 3 hours. Then it slowly came back to her.

Thats the worst thing that I've ever witnessed first hand from a trip. It was scarry, I didnt think she was comming back for a while their. I can tell you that she is completely normal now - I think.

Offlinepsychomycul
Praise me for Iam great

#888565 - 09/17/02 12:35 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I think I'm the only one with a real negative affect of mushrooms. I had the closest to death experience I've ever had on mushrooms.
ONe night I decided to dose it up, not too big dose, it was fun. Then at the end right when the wall wavering just stops, you know what I"m talking about, that terrible feeling you get cuz you know it's gone. Anyways I decided double my dose and redose. Since I hadn't had any sleep that night and it was 9 in the morning I laid down. A half hour later I woke up kind of, barely able to see more then an area a pin prick wide. I was gasping for air but i jsut couldn't get any. I could feel my self slowly fading away then finally I got some air in. for the next 1.5 hours I'd lay there with my lungs completely stopped and suddenlly my lungs would start to like ceizure and I couldn't breathe in. I'd have to force breath into my lungs. Eventually it went away

--------------------
It's All about the music

Offlinepsychomycul
Praise me for Iam great

#888599 - 09/17/02 12:45 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

That's not the end of the story.  After that I decided to quit for awhile, maybe it was a bad batch or something but i needed to quit.  Awhile goes by and a friend and i decide, ah, sounds like fun.  So i weigh it out, I  had about 1/8 and he had about 2/8.  It was amazing, the most potent mushrooms I've ever had, that's a story in it self.  10 minutes I was grillin.  30 it was full blown.  I peaked for 2 hours hardcore, then i started to come down, I was able to at least move around without falling over.  then 4.5 hours into it, I'm still have extreme visualisations and it kicks n again.  I'm laying down and my lungs jsut don't breathe anymore.  It's not that they can't they jsut don't.  Not wanting to frighten mmy friend who is still fry off his ass I decided to go out in the other room and keep from relaxing.  My vison was still so wigged out that I couldn't do anything so i jsut sat there.  for 1.5 hours my lungs would not breathe by themselves.  I had to conciouslly breathe.  If i started to get tired I'd stop intentionally breathing and I'd be gasping for air.
It was amazing but since that day I'll never do mushrooms.  My precious Mushrooms :frown:

--------------------
It's All about the music

Offlinepsychomycul
Praise me for Iam great

#888616 - 09/17/02 12:49 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Adding on to that, rather then having to rexplain everything in a different room I was wondering if anybody has experienced any similar mushrooms. I'm not exactly sure what strain but I believe B+. I had been on vacation and when i came back it looked as if they'd been sporulating for 2 mabye 3 days, a normal sign of degenerated potency. 1/8 was easily comparable with 3/8. The trip was incredibly disiorienting and my vison bubbled for nearly 3 hours after i finished peaking. These were extreme visual bubbles too, like i was still peaking harcore.

--------------------
It's All about the music

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
Re: Interested in Negatives of Mushies - Please Share! [Re: psychomycul]
    #889064 - 09/17/02 04:14 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

One time at the theater a bad case of the Hershey's Squirts. Glad I made it to the restroom. Woulda cleared the theater.

Leaf

OfflineAcursedRedDragon
Legacy ofBrutality
Loc: Opium Den
Re: Interested in Negatives of Mushies - Please Share! [Re: psychomycul]
    #889294 - 09/17/02 05:47 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

thats pretty scary, fuck now im gonna think about that when i trip next..DAMN YOU!!!

My worst experince was on MJ, i was having a severe panic attack my heart rate was around 200bpm at one point my chest came out over a inch i had no idea what in the fuck was going on...like a week afterward my heart was still hurting and i felt weak for the longest time, and then a month later i tried smoking bud again and once again it happend but not as bad...and every time i smoked it happend again...so i just gave up bud all together...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract