Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: Infrared]
    #2105227 - 11/14/03 07:08 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:
IMO you arent really having an acid trip unless you take 500 mics. 800-1000 is when the fun starts happening :grin:  

I totally totally totally agree :laugh:
Mindblowing visuals that are better than the time i ate a quarter of shrooms 

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: Xlea321]
    #2107078 - 11/14/03 04:40 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Soo....if this is true, than i don't repress much..cool. I never understood friends who dosed and then would see things that weren't there...i've never had that happen. i get visuals, but nothing that wasn't an alteration of what was already there. I mean, I COULD make something that was there appear to be something else, but not create something out of nothing. So at least there's no neurosis to fuck up my psychosis. HEHE.
Stay Frosty.
R.C.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Offlinebostonshroom
Stranger
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2108031 - 11/14/03 10:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

the last time i can recall takin really good acid was when i had just gotten back home from a new years trip to portugal in 98. while there i tripped balls like never before. i had done good lsd in the states for years back in the early to mid 90's but toward the end of the 90's it was all blotter shit. it wasnt until i went to portugal that i got a reall taste of some crazy shit. i didnt have that gross feeling white blotter gives and i was tripping for hours of half of a hit. anyways, i snuck back ONE hit in a cd case for my friend that had taken me to portugal, and ended up eating it with 2 other friends when i got home. we split one hit between 3 and we beamed for at least 6 hrs....non stop laughter. unreal.....word is that it isnt readily available in portugal anymore which is too bad cause that is prob the craziest shit i've ever had in my life. ive yet to come accross anything like it in the states to this day.....they were called painota mix....yum...painota...

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: Infrared]
    #2108895 - 11/15/03 11:35 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I sampled the ufos in 2001, i cant remember thier colors but a ufo took up 4 squares. The fly blotter i had was definatly more potent. We broke in some first time lsd trippers this fall and if the flies would of been more potent some of them probably would of had a bad time. I was quite suprised where one took me.

Almost all the paper ive ate has been just plane white lined stuff in 2001, and it was pretty poor quality.

edit:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?image=lsd/lsd_blotter2.gif
bot right of that erowid collage is the ufos.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (11/15/03 11:39 AM)

OfflineMetaShroom
菌类
 User Gallery

Loc: East Anglia UK
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: baraka]
    #2108909 - 11/15/03 11:46 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Does anyone else remember Hoffmans? Over here in the Uk they were around in the late '90's must have had 400ug+ each, we typically used to take halves and quarters. The major problem with people not getting visuals etc is storage IMO. Too many dealers, especially lower down the chain, don't have a clue how to look after acid properly - i.e. airtight dark container at 4 degrees.

--------------------
:sleepingcow:  :penguinmonkey: :blah:

JOIN MAPS -> www.MAPS.ORG

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: MetaShroom]
    #2108929 - 11/15/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

=( i've never tried acid, i hope i am blessed to some day, this post makes me so jealous. Peace.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Offlinebent
bent1

Loc: ny
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2124089 - 11/19/03 10:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i as well have never gotten to experiance any lsd. i think could get a degree in chemistry and be able to produce my own before some comes my way.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder