Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
Re: Know When to SHUT UP!! [Re: babyshroom]
    #887526 - 09/17/02 06:14 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

AMEN!

And thank you somacraft for those answers!

My favorite, is "I don't know what its for, I was on the phone with my friend as I walked in the store and they asked me to pick some up."

Though, I don't think I have ever even gotten a funny look when I buy stuff.

weird.

pc

K

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
Re: Know When to SHUT UP!! [Re: SwondPooping]
    #887630 - 09/17/02 07:19 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

i answer like my dad would "its so stupid people like you ask questions"

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
Re: Know When to SHUT UP!! [Re: Ripple]
    #887699 - 09/17/02 07:44 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

>>>Man some people are so dumb they are actually proud of themself's and want to tell everyone what they are doing!

well thats kinda true, ppl may be proud taht they grow mushrooms, and want to tell everyone they grow mushrooms, but have enough self restraint to know when pride turns into stupidity...

my $0.02. lata

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

OfflineThe_Dragon
The Best Person
    #887997 - 09/17/02 09:21 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I don't see why everyone gets so mad because I tell people that I grow. Sure, I tell them all about it and how people do it..especially the cashiers..you know..they're into that sort of thing. They're kind of like George...very curious.

It's like this...if you grow you grow but if you don't then you just don't know. I told that rhyme to a few people at Wal-Mart and they really liked it but then the assistant manager told me that I can't buy the products for illegal purposes or whatever so I told the bitch to get a life LOL. She needs to wake up and smell the fucking shower if you know what I mean man.

--------------------
"Dragon knows his shit."

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Know When to SHUT UP!! [Re: The_Dragon]
    #888027 - 09/17/02 09:32 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

So does anyone know if inmates have internet priveliges, so Dragon can keep posting.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
Re: Know When to SHUT UP!! [Re: Skikid16]
    #888057 - 09/17/02 09:46 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Nope, they don't.

So. I guess he is SOL. Especialy, if that clerk had him followed into the parking lot & took his license plate number, then dropped a dime :smirk:.

Ohhhhhw well.

6T :tongue: 

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Know When to SHUT UP!! [Re: shroomsformike]
    #888061 - 09/17/02 09:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

shroomsformike,

I have a friend that is Indian......actually several.

Anyway.....One of my Indian friends was walking down the street minding his own business when a Police car pulled up to him.
They said that he matched a guy they were looking for.....I guess some guy had broken into someones house in the area.
They searched him and found 2 oz.'s of dryed cubensis.....all in 1/8th's.
He thought he might be fucked!
They asked him what was in the bag.
His response.....dryed mushrooms.
They ran a check on him and he had an outstanding warrant.
Failure to appear in Court.
So off to jail he went.....for the warrant.
They never charged him with the mushrooms.

He contacted his Lawyer....who is an Indian.
His Lawyer told him to say he was on his way to a sweat lodge if they ever tried to bust him for mushrooms.
I guess it is legal for American Indians to have mushrooms.
Wish I was part Indian!!!

As far as idiots going into stores and telling people what they are buying supplies for:
They are too stupid to be part of this hobby!  :crazy:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
Re: Know When to SHUT UP!! [Re: Roadkill]
    #888125 - 09/17/02 10:17 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

LOL,

One time (long ago) buying some "stuff". A good looking Gal (sort of old hippy looking w/graying long hair) at the store caught on & asked if I cultivated?

Cultivated what? I asked.

She replied: You have everything in that cart to make mushroom casing.

Then, she winked, giggled & walked away.

Some weeks later, going back to the same store. I bought & repackaged some portabella's & gave her them -- as a gift.

I told her they were the result of a science prodject for my young nephew.

She still winked & smiled, anyway.

Some clerks are not stupid. This one just happened to be cool.

But, I never go to that store -- anymore -- because of her. Nor, ever use a debit or credit card for such purchases. :smile:

6T :tongue: 

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

Invisiblerepobob
enthusiast
Loc: Illinois
    #888482 - 09/17/02 12:14 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, Let me explain why people are dumb enough to tell people about their ability to grow shrooms.
Let me start by asking if everyone understands natures number one law - Survival of the fittist. You know, the one were the slower, or less advantaged deer in a heard die because the stronger or smarter ones eat all the food. Nature made it this way so that only the best genes are passed on, which makes the entire heard better. Well in the sixties the government in their infinate wisdom created a department called Occupational Safty and Health Administration (OSHA). This agency decided all workplaces needed to put up signs telling people not to put their head in running machinery. This idea wove its way through society. To the point that my 110 volt hair dryer has a label on it telling me not to use it in the shower with the water running. Sometimes the signs didn't work so thousands of engineers worked very hard and came up with all sorts of devices to prevent stupid people from doing stupid things. Like the handel on my lawn mower that shuts off the mower if I let go of it, which was put there because some guy thought he could hold the mower by the deck and trim his hedges. Well we have made society very safe and few people get hurt by these machines. Good thing??? To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. What happened is that we have people that use to die because their genes were not good enough to let them know its not a good idea to put your head in running machinery. We violated natures law, shes pissed. Now those people bred and made more people with these defective genes. They bred and made even more. Thats where you get people that would walk into Walmart and proudly announce that I need vermiculite for my magic mushrooms.
If you think I'm wrong just look at common sence at any level of society and compare it to the common sense of 50 years ago.
ITS TIME TO CLEAN THE GENE POOL.

Bob

--------------------

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: repobob]
    #888543 - 09/17/02 12:29 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineBrainrape
PerpetualDissenter
    #888977 - 09/17/02 03:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

while anyone spouting like that must be lacking seriously in judgement and intelligence.. i don't worry about buying stuff from stores. If you live in a large urban area and it really bothers you, differ the stores you buy from. I wouldn't even bother doing that. Just pay with cash and park around the block.. or walk. The authorities have to have substantially more than just "he bought 10 lbs of rye and 8 lbs of vermiculite!" to get a search warrant... assuming they cared enough to even scope out a retail store for busts.

--------------------
--That which we do not understand must be respected; for man's knowledge is great and that which has eluded him may have done so for a reason--

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #889936 - 09/18/02 12:25 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Funny most people in Australia seem to consider magic mushrooms a myth - just say the straw is for oysters

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Know When to SHUT UP!! [Re: zazz]
    #891745 - 09/18/02 05:35 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Vermiculite and Perlite are both used for rooting cuttings from mother plants. Tell them your parents sent you to get it so they can start some cuttings indoors to plant in their garden. Any knowledgeable employee in a garden department shouldn't think twice about your answer.

peace :cool: 

Offlinebladerunnerss
journeyman
    #891837 - 09/18/02 06:17 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This is great thread.
Well. We can only hope the worst on people like that.

--------------------
bladeruNNer

OfflinePSILLYSIMON
ALL CAPS
Loc: texas
Re: Know When to SHUT UP!! [Re: somacraft]
    #892162 - 09/18/02 08:46 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

what kind of cactus :wink:

--------------------
3,2,1, BLASTOFF!!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract