Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Beef Jerky

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefreshjive
G.I. Joeprobably atemushrooms
Loc: CubensisVille
Fan drying setup. Opinions appreciated.
    #881447 - 09/13/02 03:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Pretty easy to understand. The process only takes 36 hours to make them crackers. Questions, comments, concerns, improvements and otherwise all welcome.

Freshjive

--------------------
There are passengers, and there are drivers.
-Shroomers wanted!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineapatheticgoddess
carnivore

Re: Fan drying setup. Opinions appreciated. [Re: freshjive]
    #881459 - 09/13/02 03:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i bet it looks pretty cool when it's full of shrooms.  easy to hide with a tablecloth, too.  A+  :cool:

--------------------
this post is a work of fiction and is for entertainment purposes only.

Offlineshroomshaman
CHRONIC USER
Male
Loc: Darkside Of The Moon
    #881670 - 09/13/02 10:32 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

pretty good idea. the only problem I see is that when the shroomies dry around the hook, then they are not going to come off as easy as they go on. probably have to rip them suckers off like beef jerky. go for it though it will get the job done and that's all that matters isn't it?

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
    #881761 - 09/13/02 11:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Here is a toilet flush simple & easy dryer system. 5 gallon plastic bucket with small squirrel cage blower fan bolted on lid (blowing into bucket) & series of small holes drilled in a ring around the bucket about an inch above the bottom. Use some metal or fiberglass screen door material in the bucket to hold shrooms. When you place the lid on it, just have the screen door type material sag down in the bucket .  The lid will hold the screen in place. Simple, small, cheap, quite & very effective.

6T  :tongue: 

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #881845 - 09/13/02 12:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Re: Fan drying setup. Opinions appreciated. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #882013 - 09/13/02 01:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LOL....... How is that?

They are held down by positive air pressure. Thet don't move, nor could be blown around.

To where -- anyway. They are confined in a small space?

6T  :tongue:

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Fan drying setup. Opinions appreciated. [Re: SixTango]
    #883404 - 09/14/02 06:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

SixTango, You may want to look at my previous reply and see who I was responding to. You know... where it says re: freshjive. I was not responding to your post.

In the sketch in the first post, they are hanging on hooks off a piece of string with the fan blowing on them. How could they not blow around?

Now in the rack shown in the link I posted they are laying on a screen with the fan blowing down onto the shrooms pressing them into the screen so they don't blow around. Plus the rack takes up only a 2ft X 2ft space and is easily expandable to handle a rather large amount.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (09/14/02 06:14 AM)

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Re: Fan drying setup. Opinions appreciated. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #883420 - 09/14/02 06:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry. My responce was to the wrong person. Sometimes a post gets read. Then you read the rest,scrolling down --  then without thinking, :crazy: respoond to the LAST post, rather than the intended one. My mistake.  :blush:

6T :tongue:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Beef Jerky

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation