Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: putting the seat down [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8787215 -

Quote:
i'd pin her at roughly 300 pounds and my brother at around 200.



If her ass is that huge, she shouldn't have to worry about falling into the toilet.

Maybe she's one of those germ-ophobes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: adrug]
    #8787787 -

the easiest way to solve this problem... the real win-win... is:

piss outside.

there is no need to use a few gallons of water to wash my beer down... go in the lawn... make it your neighbors problem.
toilets are made for sitting. it is just as easy to get up off the couch and go outside as it is to get off the couch and go to the bathroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #8788835 -

YawningAnus said:
the easiest way to solve this problem... the real win-win... is:

piss outside.

there is no need to use a few gallons of water to wash my beer down... go in the lawn... make it your neighbors problem.
toilets are made for sitting. it is just as easy to get up off the couch and go outside as it is to get off the couch and go to the bathroom.



:thumbup:

Plus it probably smells better outside.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8788895 -

NiamhNyx said:
Women never have to change the position of the seat for any reason, and men need it down sometimes as well, so that works out to 3/4 of the time that the seat should be in the down position and thus reasonable to consider it the standard position.



Uh, no.. 3/4?  Maybe 3/4 of the possible uses for a toilet between a male and a female require the lid to be down but that doesn't mean that 3/4 of the time it's used it's actually down, c'mon..  I sure as fuck don't take a shit for every time I take a piss.

You can't break this down to numbers in one singular household instance without considering exactly how often people urinate and defecate, so the best solution is likely variable.

I drink copious amounts of water all day long so I use the bathroom much more than my girlfriend.  It would be stupid for me to put the seat down every time when I'll use it 3 or 4 times before my girlfriend uses it again.

For you to force it as a standard is selfish and inconsiderate.  It's rude to leave the seat up so you can fall in at night when you're half asleep, but the guy has no excuse for not lifting the seat when he's half asleep and needs to piss?  What a double-standard, give me a break..  I suggest, if it suits your living situation, that you quit being so spoiled and challenge yourself to adopt a new simple habit so you don't get your poor lil doopy wet.

Generally, the leave it as is when finished is the fairest solution.

Toilet rim contaminant issues are unrelated and should be dealt with as such.


--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Edited by elbisivni (08/17/08 11:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8788909 -

I close the toilet completely, lid and all, every time I flush.  It's cause I read in a book when I was little that flushing throws tons of little poo and pee particles into the air and all over the bathroom.  :shrug:  I've been paranoid about that shit ever since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8789012 -

blkjkrabbit said:
yeah, total bitch. he does pee sitting down.



:eek:

:nonono:

one of my friends is adopting this bitch mentality because he is dating a major bitch.  I know how you feel, it's a shame to watch these people waste away like this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: deranger]
    #8789018 -

SyntheticMInd said:
blkjkrabbit said:
yeah, total bitch. he does pee sitting down.



:eek:

:nonono:

one of my friends is adopting this bitch mentality because he is dating a major bitch.  I know how you feel, it's a shame to watch these people waste away like this.



Aside from "thats how you were taught to do it" what exactly is the advantage to peeing standing up?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8789097 -

blewmeanie said:
SyntheticMInd said:
blkjkrabbit said:
yeah, total bitch. he does pee sitting down.



:eek:

:nonono:

one of my friends is adopting this bitch mentality because he is dating a major bitch.  I know how you feel, it's a shame to watch these people waste away like this.



Aside from "thats how you were taught to do it" what exactly is the advantage to peeing standing up?



Saves time.  Plus my dick doesn't get caught up around the toilet bowl when I aim it in. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: deranger]
    #8789199 -

Plus, I can't dance sitting down...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Cameron]
    #8789204 -

And you don't have to sit on a grimy toilet seat :yesnod:

Another plus for us clean freaks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Cameron]
    #8789790 -

Cameron said:
Plus, I can't dance sitting down...



Excellent point


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: elbisivni]
    #8790687 -

elbisivni said:
NiamhNyx said:
Women never have to change the position of the seat for any reason, and men need it down sometimes as well, so that works out to 3/4 of the time that the seat should be in the down position and thus reasonable to consider it the standard position.



Uh, no.. 3/4?  Maybe 3/4 of the possible uses for a toilet between a male and a female require the lid to be down but that doesn't mean that 3/4 of the time it's used it's actually down, c'mon..  I sure as fuck don't take a shit for every time I take a piss.

You can't break this down to numbers in one singular household instance without considering exactly how often people urinate and defecate, so the best solution is likely variable.

I drink copious amounts of water all day long so I use the bathroom much more than my girlfriend.  It would be stupid for me to put the seat down every time when I'll use it 3 or 4 times before my girlfriend uses it again.

For you to force it as a standard is selfish and inconsiderate.  It's rude to leave the seat up so you can fall in at night when you're half asleep, but the guy has no excuse for not lifting the seat when he's half asleep and needs to piss?  What a double-standard, give me a break..  I suggest, if it suits your living situation, that you quit being so spoiled and challenge yourself to adopt a new simple habit so you don't get your poor lil doopy wet.

Generally, the leave it as is when finished is the fairest solution.

Toilet rim contaminant issues are unrelated and should be dealt with as such.



In my house I pee far more often than anyone else. I get up at least twice and as often as 8 times in the night to pee. I live with 3 guys and two of them always put the seat down (thier mothers trained them well) and one always leaves it up. I don't get on his case about it ever, I just put it down and use it, but it is pretty gross to have to put my hand so close to the piss and pube splatter on the rim. For that reason alone I think it's reasonable to want the seat down, no one wants to brush thier teeth right next to a nasty splattered toilet rim. I even bought wipes so that the boys could wipe thier pee splatter and keep the rim sparkling fresh, but so far I'm the only one who's ever used one of the wipes. If I knew they were wiping regularily I wouldn't be grossed out to have to touch the seat, but since they don't it is pretty gross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8790704 -

Oweyervishice said:
I close the toilet completely, lid and all, every time I flush.  It's cause I read in a book when I was little that flushing throws tons of little poo and pee particles into the air and all over the bathroom.  :shrug:  I've been paranoid about that shit ever since.



Yes, this is true.  The action of flushing sends contaminated water droplets up to 10 feet in the air.  Since most of us keep our toothbrush, towel, glasses, contact lenses, makeup, soap, etc...within splashing distance, flushing with the lid up effectively deposits urine and feces into our mouth, eyes & all over our hands.  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Veritas]
    #8790709 -

Well as someone great once said. If you smell a fart it's the same as eating it. :lol:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Veritas]
    #8790748 -

Veritas said:
Oweyervishice said:
I close the toilet completely, lid and all, every time I flush.  It's cause I read in a book when I was little that flushing throws tons of little poo and pee particles into the air and all over the bathroom.  :shrug:  I've been paranoid about that shit ever since.



Yes, this is true.  The action of flushing sends contaminated water droplets up to 10 feet in the air.  Since most of us keep our toothbrush, towel, glasses, contact lenses, makeup, soap, etc...within splashing distance, flushing with the lid up effectively deposits urine and feces into our mouth, eyes & all over our hands.  :tongue:




100% correct.

This is exactly why I put the seat down before I flush no matter where I am.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Redstorm]
    #8790759 -

Good man.  You're a keeper.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Veritas]
    #8790779 -

Thank you. :smile:

Even if the idea of waste flying everywhere in the bathroom, it's not as if is a huge output of energy to put the seat down. It takes all of about two seconds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Redstorm]
    #8790912 -

Just piss on the seat and they soon learn to leave just where it should be, up. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8791001 -

I wonder how much of this bickering is actually about placement of the toilet seat.  Could be more of a feeling of lack of control over her home.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: putting the seat down [Re: Cameron]
    #8791131 -

Cameron said:
Plus, I can't dance sitting down...



that is the first laugh i've had all day. thank you hahaha :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
( 1 2 all )
xFrockx 2,679 24 06/27/11 05:00 AM
by OrgoneConclusion
* Flying by the Seat of my Pants Frog 1,502 19 01/17/04 01:22 PM
by Frog
* The camels have long since died Squatting_Otter 515 2 02/22/04 09:13 AM
by fireworks_god
* Putting our thoughts into androids
( 1 2 all )
recalcitrant 1,889 24 01/28/03 10:20 PM
by EvilGir
* I was put on this earth to suffer carbonhoots 1,121 8 01/08/02 12:32 PM
by Tannis
* *Putting on battle regalia* Swami 558 7 07/18/03 01:08 PM
by Grav
* New Christian C.D. a friend put out. dimitri211 791 5 02/20/02 04:33 PM
by theLightDivine
* Why are there psycedelic mushrooms.
( 1 2 all )
acoustic 3,063 29 03/13/07 12:37 PM
by JackthaTripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,237 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.