Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSixStringSamurai
Wanderer
Tripping this friday, any suggestions?
    #875351 - 09/10/02 04:34 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

A friend and I are taking 3 grams of some particularly potent shrooms, we're expecting a level 4 trip and i was wondering if anyone had some ideas for things we might do. btw this is my sixth time tripping and his fourth and we'll be doing it at night. but i was wondering if anybody had any good suggestions for entertainment. we going to start by playing some videogames after we eat them and then throw on akira and just chill around my house. anybody got anything fun we might find to do around the average house at night under the influence? can anyone recommend hot water either? i have a hot tub but i don't know about that...but i'm willing to try anything different this time, it'll be the first time in my house at night though

--------------------
"It'd probably cost more to own, but I don't like to rent either, and I certainly don't like to rent-to-own, but I don't think that applies in the case of child support."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Tripping this friday, any suggestions? [Re: SixStringSamurai]
    #875504 - 09/10/02 06:08 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

First of all, 3 grams will most likely not give you a level 4 trip. Also, it would be a good idea to include nature in your plans. Go outside at some point in the night and look at the stars or go take a walk/hike if you can. The hot tub sounds like a fun adventure even though I have not experienced one while tripping.

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#875841 - 09/10/02 09:53 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

yeh , youll trip level 3

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #875966 - 09/11/02 01:48 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Try sitting around listening to some great trip albums. And set up some buzzy lighting, or just turn the lights out. It's actually more fun than watching a movie! :grin: 

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#876330 - 09/11/02 02:13 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I think you should do something completely unplanned instead of trying to map everything out before the happening do what you want to do while you're tripping instead of "I planned earlier I was going to watch this movie" ETC......

ACT CRAZY DRESS UP IN TIN FOIL

IMHO hehehe

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #876469 - 09/11/02 03:26 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I like the acting crazy/tin foil idea.  :laugh:

One thing I've found to be totally amazing on mushrooms is drawing pictures. It's amazing!! It's like you're God! And if you don't like the universe you've created, you can crumple it up and start a new one!   

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineAddict
addict

#876648 - 09/11/02 04:51 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Movies
Music
Get some bubbles to blow
Video Games
Talk alot i love to talk while i trip its great
Smoke buds/Nitrous hits
both of ya can lay on a couch and just watch your ceiling for a few mintues its fun
i always enjoy looking at walls too=P
take a walk around outside

I like nature alot as well especially lightning a fire while your tripping the fire gives off its own energy as though it is its own entity in the world..

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Tripping this friday, any suggestions? [Re: Addict]
    #879477 - 09/12/02 01:20 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Its really hard to predict what level your gonna reach. Ive had 5 grams of cubenis TC give me a level 3 and 3.5 grams of cubenis lipa yai mostly aborts rocket me off into a scary level 4

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: SixStringSamurai]
    #892955 - 09/19/02 08:25 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
Re: Tripping this friday, any suggestions? [Re: ]
    #892965 - 09/19/02 08:29 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

dont flame me, but isnt it unsafe to be near water when tripping intensely? what about drowning and burning dangers? also going out into the woods at night sounds like a sure way to get lost or injured. I would just sit around the bedroom and ride it out

Offline7uptrippsy
shroomer
    #893487 - 09/19/02 11:46 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

A level four trip doesnt sound to promising.. id say level 3 is where youll end up.  Also, Its not really a good idea to plan out your entire trip.  In order to have a good trip you must do whatever you want to do at the time... somtimes this means going against your plans.  The hottub; however, sounds like it may be a good idea.  Im not too sure about the hotwater but i know for a fact that being wet when your trippin is amazing.  I did take a shower once while trippin and that is an experiance i will never forget.  Id give it a try.  Oh and heres some unusual ideas that i find quite amusing while trippin, you might want to give these a try:

eat a popsicle
play with a bowl of icecubes
play with hot wax from a candle
listen to classical music
wander around your house on all fours
watch a fish tank or some other small pet

You see im sure you wont get bored.  Just have fun.  remember that everything is going to be a new experiance! :cool: 

Anonymous

#893571 - 09/19/02 12:44 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You should've tripped friday the 13th. How was it?? 7up had some good advice, did you use any. I would've said enjoy the hot tub but be careful, the hot water can relax you waay too much and get you into some trouble. Don't stay in too long.  I did and could barely get out had to have my psychonaut partner help me out. lol

peace :cool: 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag