Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8718040 -

Anonymous said:
there was a really small rubber still in me, I guess it slipped off his his small dick.



it wasn't a condom, it was a finger cot:


you know you're nasty when someone won't even finger you without protection.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8721255 -

yeah and then he jacked off in it and stuck it back in her pussy....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8721283 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
there was a really small rubber still in me, I guess it slipped off his his small dick.



it wasn't a condom, it was a finger cot:


you know you're nasty when someone won't even finger you without protection.



What the fuck purpose do those serve that necessitates their existence?

I can't imagine them having anything over a straight up latex glove.

Other than being left within rape victim's rectums that is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8721286 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
there was a really small rubber still in me, I guess it slipped off his his small dick.



it wasn't a condom, it was a finger cot:


you know you're nasty when someone won't even finger you without protection.



Haha are those real? Why the fuck would you need finger protection to finger a chick, is it going to bite you or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8721436 -

You don't want a colony of herpes thriving under your fingernails do you?:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8723771 -

Anonymous said:
You don't want a colony of herpes thriving under your fingernails do you?:tongue:




anon has a point...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8724122 -

Is it even possible to get herpes under your fingernails? And why would you be fingering a chick so nasty that she has visible herpes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8724180 -

what if it wasn't visible and she was trying to spread the herp kill bill style?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #8724231 -

If it wasn't visible and you were just wanting to finger her then I doubt you'd say, "Hold on a sec, let me put on my finger condom so we can get this party started!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8724872 -

Anonymous said:
If it wasn't visible and you were just wanting to finger her then I doubt you'd say, "Hold on a sec, let me put on my finger condom so we can get this party started!"




you never know...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OCD Anonymous 267 15 08/30/08 04:44 PM
by Anonymous
* What's the most disgusting habit you have?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,369 22 09/14/07 05:04 AM
by Anonymous
* feel like crying Anonymous 484 14 03/15/08 01:05 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* half the posts Anonymous 205 4 10/31/07 05:59 PM
by Anonymous
* is drug dealing hard to do?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,881 42 11/14/07 06:17 PM
by Anonymous
* private subject matter
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 680 23 12/08/07 05:52 AM
by Anonymous
* I threatened to spank
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,929 49 08/10/09 04:46 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,037 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.