Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

is drug dealing hard to do?
    #7618763 - 11/10/07 03:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

what are your thoughts?

anyone successful at mushroom dealing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7618788 - 11/10/07 03:24 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

its not hard

but when something does go wrong, it goes wrong in the worst possible fashion. There are no small mistakes in that business. Tiny mistakes can lead to you getting busted, robbed, or dead.

its psychologically hard, because paranoia is hard to deal with. You really can't trust anyone. Also, a lot of people will look down on you for what you do. There are social consequences. You also have to put up with a LOT of bullshit coming from all sides, customers, suppliers, competion, law enforcement, neighborhood watch groups, etc

its definitely not as glamorous as rap music makes it seem.

Anonymous #1

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7618795 - 11/10/07 03:25 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

heh, dont know about social consequences....all the dealers i know are popular w/ everyone....and seem to get a lot of hot girls....still i agree with you #2 poster its simply not worth it! let other idiots do it for you.

Anonymous #3

#7618801 - 11/10/07 03:27 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

It "can" be difficult to secure trustworthy "customers". You dont want to just deal these substances to just anyone walking in off the street. You need to create a line of supply for your product. It's easy to grow..but you have to have somewhere for it to go. So you need quite a few outlets for it (depending on how large of an operation you got going).

Anonymous #1

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7618814 - 11/10/07 03:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Very true. Good luck finding anyone who wants to buy a pound or more of cubes off you however. There is virtually no profit in bulk growing for this very reason.

Anonymous #1

#7618837 - 11/10/07 03:33 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Here is the problem OP:

If you know someone willing to buy a couple pounds of mushrooms off you, they are probably badder than you are. That is to say, they have lots of cash and probably have guns and know plenty of people to kill you.

Anonymous #4

#7618848 - 11/10/07 03:34 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

it's only easy if it's a drug you don't do yourself personally  :craven:

Anonymous #5

#7618856 - 11/10/07 03:36 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I heard that you just sell by the ounce.

Anonymous #6

#7618859 - 11/10/07 03:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'm very close friends with a few dealers and i see a lot of the trouble they go through. It's really tough to keep the customers happy and when problems arise with their supplier its always trouble. It is a lot more work then people think, pick up here, drop off there and your phone is always ringing. Also i see it with the one more than the other, but sometimes it's tough for dealers to tell who their real friends are apart from the people that just hang around them because they've got lots of drugs. Plus, its very dangerous. Don't ever forget that, you're doing something that the majority of society frowns upon.

Anonymous #1

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7618876 - 11/10/07 03:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I heard that you just sell by the ounce.

+1

Anonymous #1

#7618881 - 11/10/07 03:42 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

No it is not hard if you grow a TON of shit...and know 1-2 people to dump it off on.

Anonymous #1

#7618912 - 11/10/07 03:49 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

any tips from the pros
for newb dealers?

Anonymous #1

#7619002 - 11/10/07 04:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

fuck off noob. leave it to the professionals.

Anonymous #7

#7619069 - 11/10/07 04:24 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

don't sell if you grow.

this means don't become a dealer, yes you can sell to one person who you trust with your life, but don't be selling small time to random people. that's just asking to get busted.

penalties for growing are worse... so if you get busted for selling someone an 1/8th, then your house gets searched and they find pounds and a grow op, you'll be in jail for awhile.

honestly, i would say don't sell drugs. give them out for free if you want, but if you resort to selling drugs, that's just being greedy. greed can take ahold of you, it can make you do risky things. greed will ultimately get you busted.

be safe.

Anonymous #2

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7619160 - 11/10/07 04:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

giving them away is just as dangerous

if people know you have them, the police could find out

all it takes is one pussy to get busted and rat you out. happens more often than you think.

police aren't gonna be like: "Well, he's giving them away, so thats not really dealing..."

They're gonna be all: "He's got shrooms? Lets kick in his door an see what we can find!"

Anonymous #2

#7619164 - 11/10/07 05:00 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

if you're going to be putting yourself at risk for distributing mushrooms, you damn well better be making something for your time, effort, and the extreme risk. Thats not greed, thats just drawing a fully justified paycheck.

Anonymous #8

#7619179 - 11/10/07 05:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I disagree.

I think its smarter and lower-key to use it supplement your income, not be your income.

Anonymous #3

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7619231 - 11/10/07 05:21 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

If you grow, and decide to sell. dont' do both at the same time

Anonymous #1

#7619300 - 11/10/07 05:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
If you grow, and decide to sell. dont' do both at the same time

yup

Anonymous #1

#7619307 - 11/10/07 05:43 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

$750 a pound = sellable????

Anonymous #3

#7619365 - 11/10/07 06:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
$750 a pound = sellable????

retail. is about 30 an 1/8. so a "retail" pound would be 3840

in regular retail business...mark up is usually 100% (or double) so a "wholesale" pound would be 1920.

750 would be a great price for someone buying. As a seller though..wouldn't be too great unless you were really growing some bulk amounts and moving bulk amounts easily. These kind of deals usually aren't local. You would be better off selling quarter lbs or ounces to several people as far as money goes.

Anonymous #1

#7619404 - 11/10/07 06:12 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

anyone ever sell a pound at a time?

Anonymous #1

#7619430 - 11/10/07 06:24 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I've sold 1.5 pounds in one sitting before.

Anonymous #1

#7619581 - 11/10/07 07:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

sold lots of QPs and half pounds before no prob

Anonymous #9

#7619916 - 11/10/07 08:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
fuck off noob. leave it to the professionals.

:werd:

Anonymous #10

#7620116 - 11/10/07 09:45 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Very true. Good luck finding anyone who wants to buy a pound or more of cubes off you however. There is virtually no profit in bulk growing for this very reason.

that's bullshit, there is a lot of profit in it. It's easy to find bulk buyers, bulk growers should have no other buyer. You really need to be sure that the people you deal with, doesn't deal with minors however.

You can easily pull in 7K on a good flush from bulk. (price per kilo)

It's not worth it at all you have to worry, worry, and worry more. You worry about your grow op, you worry about someone getting into trouble, and if you let people take stuff on front, they don't always come back on time, you have to worry about that. You have to worry about a lot of things.

Paranoia, anxiety, and panic are no fun.

drugs r bad.

Anonymous #10

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #7620120 - 11/10/07 09:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I have never sold anything less then a kilo at a time.

Anonymous #10

#7620126 - 11/10/07 09:50 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

twenty five usd per eighth (never sell this amount)
fifty per quarter oz (never sell this amount)
seventy five an half oz
one fifty per ounce
six hundred per quarter lb
2400 per lb
only break is 5K per kilo

Anonymous #11

#7620131 - 11/10/07 09:51 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

only worth it if youre an addict and trying to make just enough to cover your portion to do...

obviously dont rip people off, dont sell to people you dont know, and you should stay out of trouble. ya heard??!?!!!

Anonymous #10

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7620136 - 11/10/07 09:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
only worth it if youre an addict and trying to make just enough to cover your portion to do...

obviously dont rip people off, dont sell to people you dont know, and you should stay out of trouble. ya heard??!?!!!

what?

only idiots use drugs and sell drugs.

you can't make money using the drugs you sell.

You only take 100 dollar bills, you keep them safe, you don't spend flashy amounts of money, you save your money like a jew in a crisis.

not all street pharmacists are addicts.

besides, what junky can keep up a grow?

Anonymous #1

#7620272 - 11/10/07 10:44 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

how does one find a bulk buyer???

Anonymous #10

#7620312 - 11/10/07 11:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
how does one find a bulk buyer???

that's an art.

it's tricky.

first, look for people that have money.

College students.
Someone that sells KB.
Ask the people you buy dro from, if they know where any mushrooms are, if they say "no, hard to find" which they usally do, then, in a week or two say, "Hey man I found someone with a LOT of shrooms for cheap, would you like to get in on it?"

usually they say "FUCK YAH" and ask for a price list.

then it goes either up or downhill there, undoubtedly that ONE contact will eventually fall through, then you'll have to find another.

never, ever, let on that you are the cultivator though.

Anonymous #12

#7622686 - 11/11/07 06:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
what are your thoughts?

anyone successful at mushroom dealing?

Man, what a question!

First off, it is not easy money and it is a lot of work. Everyone seems to think you will make lots of easy money and for some reason it does not seem to work out.  :banghead:

You find people through networking. You know some one who knows some one who wants it. So let me explain how it tends to go. This way you know what you are walking into.

Here is what I have found.

#1) Everyone claims to want lbs, then buys Oz.
    It normally goes something like "Dude, Ill take all the shrooms you can get!" You show up with 10lbs and they look at it and ask "can I just get an 1/8th of an Oz for now?" I stopped this by asking to see the money first and if they showed me the money and did it when I got the product to them, I would charge a $100 "Risk Fee." AKA I risk my ass you pay up!

#2) When you do not have it, everyone is looking for lbs. When you do have it, no one wants to buy any. This has become the standard over the last year or so.

#3) "Everyone fronts" or my favorite "The guys in New Mexico front me 5lbs at a time."
  No one fronts in the business, and if anyone claims that they are normally fronted, they are lying and do not know what the FUCK they are doing! If you front, be prepared to break bones collecting. I have found that pulling there fingernails out with pliers tends to get them to pay up. One finger nail each week until paid! I fell for the "Everyone Fronts" a couple of times. If you do not have the size, guns, and balls to collect, DO NOT FRONT!

Oh, and to the guys in New Mexico, Man word is getting around you may want to back off. I am over 500 miles away from you!

#4) Up from the bottom or down from the top? Every one seems to think they know what it is worth. The guys who buy in Oz, will take the Oz price, multiply by 16 and think the shit is cheep. (For example $180oz X 16 = $2,880 so the lb price of $1,400 seems cheep!) The people who buy 3 to 5 lbs at a time will take the price they pay and divide it. (For example 5 lbs cost them $4800 so they will not pay more than $960 a lb or $240 for a QP. Then they want a QP at that price to try it.) No one understands the sliding scale, It costs less per g the more you buy.

#5) Every one can find it cheaper some where else. I have heard so many stories it is not funny. Recently "Dude, the guys in New Mexico not only front me, they only charge me $400 a lb for the good stuff." My response, "So don't call me, call them."

#6) Lots of people seem to think they can buy a lb drive it over to some one else, sell them the lb and double their money. Sorry, it don't work that way. If you make $100 on that move, you are doing good.

#7) When you find a good mover, they get out of the business in a few months and you are looking again. It makes it hard to keep a good mover and keep quantity moving. I have gone over to vacuum sealing and freezing any excess due to #2 and #7. That way I have lbs ready when needed.

and #8) Some one, some where will think they have more friends, guns, or balls than you and will try to rip you off. I have been ripped off a few times. Just walk away and let them have the shit. Then catch them later and take care of the issue.

I have trouble finding people to move a few lbs at a time. I see all kinds of new people on the board asking what it takes to grow bulk. The truth is, it is easier to grow bulk than it is to move it after words. If you are thinking about dealing, make sure you know what you are getting into. It is not easy money and there is a lot of risk involved. The bull shit is deep and every one thinks the drug dealer has lots of money. (Which makes you a target for a ripoff)

Be safe and don;t do anything stupid!

Hope this helps.

Anonymous #13

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #7622955 - 11/11/07 08:09 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

don't have a criminal record, live in an area with tolerant pot laws, and sell weed that you grow yourself, nothing else. That's the best advice I can give.

most other things will come back to you hardcore. sell mushrooms and somebody has a bad trip/ends up in hospital/police custody...its coming back to you.

Anonymous #14

#7623029 - 11/11/07 08:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

its not hard at all, the bigger you get the more stress you have to put up with

Anonymous #15

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #7623530 - 11/11/07 10:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Tried it once, not much luck.
I had a hookup buyer through a friend that bought a half. The dude said he could get buyers, so I gave it a go and he had a guy turn up to buy what I had. It was easy, so I decided I would take the risk and front my friend a half pound. He claimed he couldn't move it and wanted to return it to me, I said fuck it, told him to keep them and never tried being a dealer again.

I think weed would be much easier to deal. Everyone smokes weed.

Anonymous #16

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #7623554 - 11/11/07 10:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I think weed would be much easier to deal. Everyone smokes weed.

precisely the problem. there is a smaller, more intelligent, more refined, less belligerent, more cautious crowd eating mushrooms.

...IME

Anonymous #17

#7623611 - 11/11/07 11:13 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I know who you are.

Anonymous #18

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #7634100 - 11/14/07 10:44 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

since when are mushrooms hard to sell? maybe by the pound, but by the ounce its very easy, and you make about double what you would from selling a pound... so just grow half the mushrooms and take a longer amount of time to sell it by the ounce.

Anonymous #19

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #7634134 - 11/14/07 11:02 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

selling by the ounce sux.

u gotta sell kilos to a friend who wants to sell ounces.

growing and selling to many different buyers
imo is one of the dumbest things you can do.

Anonymous #19

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #7634138 - 11/14/07 11:04 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

hmmmmmnnn

lets say i do a 4 inch hpoo substrate layer in monotubs.

how much surface area for a kilo of product?

Anonymous #20

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #7636303 - 11/14/07 07:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

a certain person I know sells shrooms $900 a lb so 750 aint too bad

Anonymous #21

Re: is drug dealing hard to do? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #7636632 - 11/14/07 08:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I've never got caught when I did it in college. There's always traffic in and out of dorms in a building so no one is the wiser. Keep your clientele small and let them sell to their friends to avoid more people knowing all while making more money. Always decline when they want to introduce their friends to you. Let them be the middle man. Couple tips

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale