Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I think I was raped when I was passed out...
    #8690983 -

I was at this party and I was getting my drink on. There was this one uninvited guy there that would be by himself in the corner of the room staring at me like a pedo. Anyways after a couple of keg stands I past out in my girl friends room. I remember somebody coming into the room and my bed moved, that was the last thing I remember.

I woke and there was a really small rubber still in me, I guess it slipped off his his small dick. A friend of a friend said she saw him go in the room and actually knew the guy so shes going to give me all his info. I'll keep you guys updated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8690988 -

A rapist wore a condom? :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8691104 -

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8691201 -

sounds like the chick i went for, though i didnt use a condom :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8691205 -


You two have so much in common!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8691707 -

^^ funny thing about that pic,  if you google the guy's old username on google, this is the first pic that show's up if you hit 'feelin lucky'....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8695931 -

Anonymous said:
^^ funny thing about that pic,  if you google the guy's old username on google, this is the first pic that show's up if you hit 'feelin lucky'....



Lies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8695951 -

I think you like the fact that you might have been "raped", you don't sound very pissed, and if you were upset, and you thought it might be something you should worry about, you wouldn't be on here talling us about it. FREAK:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8695998 -

every girl has rape fantasies.

I dated this girl that cried to me in the beginning of our relationship about how her dad molested her and uncle raped me..... blah blah blah.
bitch couldn't get off unless I was brutally choking her, pulling her hair and pounding her asshole without ruth.
she would get angry if I didn't basically force fuck her.

it became too much work. slap this, choke me, bite that. fuck, I just want to get my poke on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8696867 -

getcha poke on, a poke on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8696930 -

Anonymous said:
every girl has rape fantasies.

I dated this girl that cried to me in the beginning of our relationship about how her dad molested her and uncle raped me..... blah blah blah.
bitch couldn't get off unless I was brutally choking her, pulling her hair and pounding her asshole without ruth.
she would get angry if I didn't basically force fuck her.




Yes... therefore, every girl has rape fantasies. You're a genius. Your logic is sound.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8696934 -

you ever think that just maybe this was a guy
and I reread it a few times and where the person says "uninvited guy there that would be by himself in the corner"  using the words "would be" instead of was makes me think that some one wrote out a fantasy of theirs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8696947 -

Anonymous said:
I was at this party and I was getting my drink on. There was this one uninvited guy there that would be by himself in the corner of the room staring at me like a pedo. Anyways after a couple of keg stands I past out in my girl friends room. I remember somebody coming into the room and my bed moved, that was the last thing I remember.

I woke and there was a really small rubber still in me, I guess it slipped off his his small dick. A friend of a friend said she saw him go in the room and actually knew the guy so shes going to give me all his info. I'll keep you guys updated.



who cares?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8696951 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
I was at this party and I was getting my drink on. There was this one uninvited guy there that would be by himself in the corner of the room staring at me like a pedo. Anyways after a couple of keg stands I past out in my girl friends room. I remember somebody coming into the room and my bed moved, that was the last thing I remember.

I woke and there was a really small rubber still in me, I guess it slipped off his his small dick. A friend of a friend said she saw him go in the room and actually knew the guy so shes going to give me all his info. I'll keep you guys updated.



who cares?



:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8697142 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8698316 -

shouldda kept the condom.
rock-hard DNA evidence

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8698905 -

Anonymous said:
I was at this party and I was getting my drink on. There was this one uninvited guy there that would be by himself in the corner of the room staring at me like a pedo. Anyways after a couple of keg stands I past out in my girl friends room. I remember somebody coming into the room and my bed moved, that was the last thing I remember.

I woke and there was a really small rubber still in me, I guess it slipped off his his small dick. A friend of a friend said she saw him go in the room and actually knew the guy so shes going to give me all his info. I'll keep you guys updated.



Who cares?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8699504 -

you might want to go on some birth control pills

other than that, its not much worse than a turd that unexpectedly passes through your ass :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8699759 -

fonda?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I was raped when I was passed out... [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8716133 -

hey! my dick is bigger than you remember!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OCD Anonymous 267 15 08/30/08 04:44 PM
by Anonymous
* What's the most disgusting habit you have?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,417 22 09/14/07 05:04 AM
by Anonymous
* feel like crying Anonymous 484 14 03/15/08 01:05 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* half the posts Anonymous 205 4 10/31/07 05:59 PM
by Anonymous
* is drug dealing hard to do?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,882 42 11/14/07 06:17 PM
by Anonymous
* private subject matter
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 680 23 12/08/07 05:52 AM
by Anonymous
* I threatened to spank
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,929 49 08/10/09 04:46 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,037 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.