Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Do you spank or believe in spanking children?
    #8683121 -

I do. I assume it's ok since I was spanked but damn it, I deserved it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8683129 -

I was spanked, I don't think I have any mental problems.

I never plan on having kids, but if I did, I would spank when needed. People can't just let their fucking kids do whatever they want. They will grow up into disrespectful annoying fucktards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8683137 -

I was spanked but i would never spank my kids, i dont believe in negative re-inforcment like physically hurting your loved ones.
If youre a selfish son of a bitch then yea ok, go ahead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8683159 -

Fuck yea. I was spanked with a wooden paddle from some beach game. I also literally had eat or otherwise have ajax in my mouth multiple times.  Just thinking about it I still cringe.

I'm probably better off for it,as most are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8683175 -

I don't spank children, but I do believe in it.:yesnod:

this is coming from someone that had to select thier own switch(small whip-like tree branch), and was often lashed across the back and buttocks with a leather belt.  I have some faint scars to this day.

did I always deserve such a lashing?  maybe, I'm not certain. as I was young.:shrug:
did I learn/grow from my lashings? :yesnod:

ill will towards the lashers, none.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8683184 -

Anonymous said:
this is coming from someone that had to select thier own switch(small whip-like tree branch)



I had to do that shit, too, man.  I'm totally gonna spank my little spawn and let them know they are getting it easier than I did while I'm doing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8683192 -

Male or female, regardless of age, everyone occasionally needs to get a well-deserved ass whipping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8683199 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
this is coming from someone that had to select thier own switch(small whip-like tree branch)



I had to do that shit, too, man.  I'm totally gonna spank my little spawn and let them know they are getting it easier than I did while I'm doing it.



:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8683203 -

Anonymous said:
Male or female, regardless of age, everyone occasionally needs to get a well-deserved ass whipping.



QFT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8683221 -

A spanking is over quickly and gets the point across.

And when you're grown up, a spanking can still be useful, and fun.

I'm not for using whips or canes or nettles. That's just fucking sadistic, kids are small little things and adults are not. Anyone that beats their kid with a belt deserves a kick in the teeth. Spanking is painful enough and won't leave scars. It does teach kids that doing wrong can have immediate, painful consiquences.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8683399 -

would any of you let someone else smack your kids even if they deserved it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8683441 -

Would any of you let your kids spank you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8683584 -

physical pain is a valuable learning tool which i believe to cause less damage to a child than psychological punishment in many cases.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8683586 -

i don't spank my son and neither does his mother. he is the most well behaved 9 year old i have ever seen. i think spanking is unnecessary if you know how to be a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8683638 -

I was spanked a lot when I was a child, and now I'm compelled to murder prostitutes with hammers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8683700 -

if you think that negative reinforcment is positive, then you truly are an american, salute your flag, be proud that people dont like you :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8684029 -

Anonymous said:
if you think that negative reinforcment is positive, then you truly are an american, salute your flag, be proud that people dont like you :smirk:



I'm not an American, but I do believe in pain as an educational instrument. "negative reinforcement" despite it's un-hippie connotations is perfectly valid. It works on dogs (cute little puppies Awwwwww) and it works on primates. The alternative is either letting them run loose turning into selfish monsters or hurting them with your own passive-agressive guilt-trip which completely screws up your kids.

Besides, if they learn early on that physical pain is a part of human existence, they may not grow up like little pussies who are scared of their own shadow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8684043 -

your a dickhead :tongue:
you dont hit fuckin dogs either, theres nothing hippie about it.
How about lets smash your face in with a baseball bat everytime you do something slightly wrong just so you learn? :smirk: lets do that, but only as an educational instrument.
You beat kids, you will get beat down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8684051 -

Spanking a puppy isn't the same as smashing someones face in with a baseball bat lmfao

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you spank or believe in spanking children? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8684061 -

What if kids need pain?

Here's a theory:

Kids who don't get their ass beaten on a regular basis turn into self-harming emo teens. Cutting as a substitute for external correction.

I wonder if there are statistics to back up that claim.
cutters only: were you spanked as a kid?
You may choose only one
non cutters: were you spanked as a kid?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 07/26/08 12:42 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* People who spank their kids...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,332 72 08/09/09 01:56 PM
by Anonymous
* I threatened to spank
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,929 49 08/10/09 04:46 PM
by Anonymous
* would you spank your child? Anonymous 410 16 12/20/08 04:41 AM
by Anonymous
* Who else likes spanking in the sack? Anonymous 549 15 09/15/09 04:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Did you get spanked as a kid?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 746 22 01/01/08 12:49 AM
by Anonymous
* Watch porn, Go running, Spank one out, Smoke a bowl. Anonymous 1,039 16 12/10/08 07:00 PM
by Anonymous
* audio hallucinations with bipolar disorder? Anonymous 491 11 12/17/07 11:44 PM
by Anonymous
* AvPD - Avoidant Personality Disorder Anonymous 453 5 03/23/10 12:50 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
787 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 22 queries.