Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving...
    #8650970 -

And it was in bad condition, would you go and run it over and put it out of its misery? I think that would be the right thing to do... I would hope anyone in the car with me would support me, too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: JH05]
    #8650981 -

I'd do it. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: Newbie]
    #8650994 -

I would do it just for fun fuck animals if they had the chance they would kill me too


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: JH05]
    #8650995 -

I don't think I'd be able to make that call based on the small details I gather while speeding along.
I'd probably just call it in if I had a phone. I'd hate to kill an animal only to discover that it was just suffering from a broken leg or something.
Are we talking injured deer or half-flattened squirrel?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: Cameron]
    #8651001 -

Anything. If I saw a deer in grievous condition, writhing in agony, I'd try to run over its head.

Wonder what a cop would do if he saw me backing up and going back-and-forth trying to squash an animal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: JH05]
    #8651015 -

Id stop, pick it up, take it home, nurse it back to health, get it real fat, chop its head off & eat it


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: JH05]
    #8651025 -

What if it was just harmlessly break-dancing?
Wouldn't you feel bad for ruining its beat?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: JH05]
    #8651039 -

A friend told me a story once. He was talking down a street and saw a cat get hit by a car. The cat clearly messed up and suffering, so he walked up, held it down, and cut its throat with a knife he always carries on him.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: JH05]
    #8651054 -

Depends.

A friend of mine watched a dog get hit. They had its leg amputated, and its fine, awesome dog too.

If its bad enough though, yea id kill it.

Ive had to do it to snakes, squirels, and a rabbit.

Seeing them kinda squished and trying to crawl away, is really sad.


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8651124 -

The_Ghost said:
A friend told me a story once. He was talking down a street and saw a cat get hit by a car. The cat clearly messed up and suffering, so he walked up, held it down, and cut its throat with a knife he always carries on him.



Yeah my friend does that shit one of my friend through about a half dozen dead trout up and down my road it was pretty nasty to stop and burnout on em.


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: Cameron]
    #8651140 -

Cameron said:
What if it was just harmlessly break-dancing?
Wouldn't you feel bad for ruining its beat?




:ilold:


--------------------
:strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard::strokebeard:

-When in Rome, do the Romans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8651168 -

The_Ghost said:
A friend told me a story once. He was talking down a street and saw a cat get hit by a car. The cat clearly messed up and suffering, so he walked up, held it down, and cut its throat with a knife he always carries on him.



That's beautful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: JH05]
    #8651375 -

a lady hit a deer at about 2am, had no cell phone, she flagged me
down, I saw the deer, it was busted up pretty bad and had been
still living for about 10 minutes before I came up on her, I shot
it... I'm not fucking up my car for an animal when there's other
ways to dispatch one... tire iron for instance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8651469 -

Prisoner#1 said:
a lady hit a deer at about 2am, had no cell phone, she flagged me
down, I saw the deer, it was busted up pretty bad and had been
still living for about 10 minutes before I came up on her, I shot
it... I'm not fucking up my car for an animal when there's other
ways to dispatch one... tire iron for instance



I was gonna say, "that's ideal."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: JH05]
    #8651827 -

the lady freaked when I shot it as if I were being cruel,
I called the cops, they got there and reassured her it was
the most humane thing to do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: JH05]
    #8651835 -

the lady freaked when I shot it as if I were being cruel,
I called the cops, they got there and reassured her it was
the most humane thing to do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: Dobie]
    #8652033 -

dobie said:
Yeah my friend does that shit one of my friend through about a half dozen dead trout up and down my road it was pretty nasty to stop and burnout on em.



retarded


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: JH05]
    #8652041 -

A car makes this so easy.

I saw a winged pheasant when out walking with my friend. I didn't want it to slowly die and be preyed on by a fox or badger.

He tells me to hold it down, it's covered in lice and it's not fun. I look away as he bashes it's head in with a rock. When the hen was dead we built a cairn around it and I just stayed there to contemplate what I did.

I'm glad I did it. Death is not casual for me, despite my belifes. But I know because of what we did, that phesant had a quick death, rather than one being mauled alive with no chance of escape.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8652052 -

Not if It was a skunk, never smell the same again...


--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you saw an animal writhing in pain on the road while you were driving... [Re: Cannashroom]
    #8652059 -

yea, i hit one once, my car didnt smell ok for months


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Driving while stoned?
( 1 2 3 all )
tomk 5,726 59 10/24/04 02:18 PM
by druqks46
* Down a road, across a path and through a forest Shroom_Herder 679 5 12/05/04 09:39 AM
by Hendostan
* A drive... dee_N_ae 1,123 10 01/26/03 08:13 PM
by Sheepish
* funny (very painful) story John 1,510 9 11/16/04 11:51 PM
by DMTelepath
* Senior Road Trip LthirdSeyeD 1,034 8 12/20/04 04:42 PM
by LthirdSeyeD
* Another Day Driving in Phoenix Divided_Sky 1,472 11 11/19/04 03:53 PM
by d33p
* Fellow Americans - Police Road Blocks - Mandatory Searches?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silven 11,642 80 11/25/04 08:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Pub Membership Drive
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 8,801 90 05/24/04 11:56 AM
by MagicGirL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,169 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.