Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Re: I don't speak rap... [Re: Tangerines]
    #8609194 -

Tangerines said:
The air you breath could be better used.



Air I breathe?
Looks like the years of schooling you had could have been put to better use.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Edited by DragonChaser (07/08/08 05:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't speak rap... [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8609226 -

I forgot the final vowel because vowels cost you money unlike consonants.
You just won wheel of fortune.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't speak rap... [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8609245 -

DragonChaser said:
I'm prejudiced against those who are prejudiced against people who are prejudiced to begin with.



:ilold:


--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't speak rap... [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8609271 -

getcha weight up dragon chaser

hows that for speakin rap

probly blur the lines when you look at a stranger and make assumptions



gettin too comfortable with your belief system is a dangerous thing

and bein high as balls all day every day will throw a wrench into the gears as far as prejudice goes


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't speak rap... [Re: anyone420]
    #8609406 -

anyone420 said:
getcha weight up dragon chaser

hows that for speakin rap




I'm assuming that means get buff.

anyone420 said:
probly blur the lines when you look at a stranger and make assumptions




What?  I don't judge strangers.  I only judge them after they open their mouths.

anyone420 said:
gettin too comfortable with your belief system is a dangerous thing

and bein high as balls all day every day will throw a wrench into the gears as far as prejudice goes



My belief system is ever evolving.  Whenever something happens to prove me wrong about an assumption I've built from observations and experience, my system changes accordingly.
And how do you figure being high as balls all day every day throws a wrench into gears of prejudice?
I was high every day for 6 years, until last December.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't speak rap... [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8609500 -

maybe he means he gets along with all people when hes high therefore throwing prejudice out the window?:shrug:


--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* blackboard online for college?help
( 1 2 all )
Choix Sinaloa 3,250 21 02/07/11 08:26 PM
by KillerPicklez
* I am the King of BlackBoard! memes 668 11 01/13/10 11:16 PM
by mj42070
* BlackBoard Jim 425 2 10/01/05 03:07 PM
by Burke Dennings
* If you like rap check this out slime_R 1,756 14 11/30/02 10:04 PM
by downforpot
* Nelson Mandela Speaks out on US war with Iraq
( 1 2 3 all )
Spiffy 8,600 56 02/16/03 07:27 PM
by Cracka_X
* Post deleted by Administrator EffedS 2,317 10 11/14/02 06:08 PM
by DreaMaTrix
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
14,112 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 227 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.