Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Unfaithfull
    #8515759 -

Why can't you stay faithfull, please list all the reasons in a relationship or marriage that have made you steer. Some say it's not about the partner, it's you...but in any case. Lets have a go at this one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8515859 -

I can. If you can't control yourself, why consent to a monogamous relationship? Remain faithful to one woman or spend the rest of your life chasing meaningless one night stands and empty, frivolous relationships. (Not to say that your only option is a monogamous relationship, but boundaries need to be asserted and followed or else you are scum)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8515870 -

i don't find one night stands to be empty. to each their own. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8515936 -

This is easy.

Because flirting is fun.  There is something magically fun about flirting with a girl, getting her interested and going through the initial stages of a relationship. 

A lot of people call it the "honeymoon" stage.  Whatever it is, its fun, and for some reason a "new" partner is attractive just by virtue of being "new".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8516165 -

to escape from a terrible relationship.

and sexual exploration :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8516314 -

I have never cheated.  I imagine the only circumstance under which I would cheat is if I was with the wrong person and the perfect woman came along and I could not miss the chance.  In that case my current relationship would have to end immediately.

Cheating and then carrying on with a monogamous relationship is just cruel.  Anyone who does that, go die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8516344 -

its fun
its human nature for a male to try to spread his seed as far as possible and is also nature for females to be slutty whore bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8517011 -

Sometimes a person cheats because it seems like they give so much of themselves to everyone else.  The spouse, the kids.  What about this person?  They need a moment of pure enjoyment that has no bullshit attached to just get something out of their system.

Not everyone who does it is looking for a replacement.  Sometimes it's just about having hot sex.  It's selfish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8517751 -

Long story short, I am in a long term relationship.  I normally can control myself.

I was at a party, and there was a lesbian.  Never been with a guy and was the stereotypical "man hater."

But, for some reason, she took right to me.  Got me beer. Started flirting.  My guard wasn't up because everyone told me "she's not into guys."

Coulda fooled me.  I regret it.  But I don't consider it cheating since we both basically play for the same team.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8518108 -

Who the fuck wants to eat the same sandwich everyday?  Even if its the best sandwich you've ever tasted, its going to get old at some point, and thats when you fuck someone else.  It reminds you how good the sandwich you have back at home is.  At least thats what my dad told me when I caught him fucking some thai hooker in my brothers bedroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8518621 -

My goat and I have been going steady for 6 years now. I have no desire to stray. :awesome::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8520405 -

Ive never cheated on someone. Of course the longest relationship Ive ever been in only lasted a few months.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8525725 -

I find the negativity associated with a partner cheating on you is far greater than the pleasure to be gained by doing so yourself.  Thats why I'm my gf and I are happy to be monogamous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8526829 -

I think I've cheated on everyone but like two girls.

I've never really cheated in my head though, as I never date girls I have interest in long term (ex. could amagine ever marrying.)

Usually when I cheat it's because I'm either bored and don't care about what happens to the prior relationship. - Because I want the prior relationship to end but don't care to end it (not that I don't have the balls)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8527285 -

:lol:

Having sex to have sex isn't bad. But being promiscuous after you have agreed to a monogamous relationship is a clear sign of immaturity.

If you're driven to promiscuity, then don't get involved with people. The only thing you do is damage the people you come in contact with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8536748 -

i always said i would

then my GF lived 800 miles away, and i started cheating. and she never found out. now i like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8536964 -

Cheating is a symptom of an unhealthy relationship. People in happy relationships don't cheat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8537497 -

nah dude, i love my girl. and my relatioship with her. just not that shes 800 miles away.

so if i get my dick wet every once in a while and she doesnt know then why not?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8540136 -

maybe because she assumes this is a monogamous relationship and you're leading her on?  maybe?

if you can't tolerate living 800 miles away from her, then you're not fit to be in a monogamous relationship.  that's pretty weaksauce, actually

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unfaithfull [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8540415 -

Because my partner and i root like a poncy english couple, i say "all RIGHT......all RIGHT......all RIGHT......" after every stroke like an old rich man.
Why wouldnt my partner want to fuck someone else?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cheating on a partner?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,338 31 12/10/07 02:25 PM
by Anonymous
* I don't have one speck of possessiveness towards my partners Anonymous 417 15 06/03/09 02:33 PM
by Anonymous
* A question for males in relationships
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,056 38 05/08/10 11:54 AM
by Anonymous
* How often do you and your romantic partner "do it?"
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,089 31 12/23/08 03:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Monogamous Masterbation? Insanity? Anonymous 369 6 05/28/08 09:21 PM
by Anonymous
* finally ended a 2 year relationship
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 871 24 07/08/10 01:08 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm stuck in a love-less relationship, with a kid Anonymous 349 9 05/19/10 06:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Do you imagine your partner as someone else in the bedroom? Anonymous 431 13 08/10/08 01:28 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,073 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.