Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblediseased
Stranger
this doesn't belong here *DELETED*
    #851387 - 08/29/02 04:03 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by bluhoney

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblediseased
Stranger
Re: this doesn't belong here [Re: diseased]
    #851400 - 08/29/02 04:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

P.S. feel free to lock this post at any time..
sorry if i come across as an asshole, but this place is just out of hand...

InvisibleChe_Night_Soil
Koinoniphobic

Loc: Commonslaughtia
    #851481 - 08/29/02 04:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

You don't need to log in, and perhaps advanced cultivation would have more of the "adult" flavor you're looking for.

--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

Anonymous

Re: this doesn't belong here [Re: Che_Night_Soil]
    #851489 - 08/29/02 04:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I would just like to say, you. Yes, you are just as ignorant as the people that you talk badly about. Just to say as many horrible remarks as you did, in the one paragraph ive read at that. There may be posts that are what you say they are. This being one of them

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
    #851493 - 08/29/02 04:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

they can lock it after im done.

In reply to:

i feel as if im surrounded by high school kids

Im a highschool kid, you got beef? Just because I'm in highschool doesn't make me any more inferior to anyone else in the world. Im 18 and I write computer programs for a large company, I get paid more than most people get paid with degrees, and I've yet to graduate high school.. I know alot about alot of things, just because someones still in high school doesn't mean shit. I mean, you for example, your probably in your twenties, or even older, and here you are ranting about people that make your life harder.. GET THE FUCK OVER IT you damn loser, if you feel paranoid, then leave, and for all we know your the one whos been narcing people out.

In reply to:

i just have way too much to lose, and i cant say that for the fifteen year old delinquents i took advice from here.

Once again, isn't that just a bit biased. You think your more of a person than a 15 yr old? Being locked up when your 15 can't be fun, you don't get to see your 16th bday, and if you really fuck up, not even your 18th.

In reply to:

i just have to say that this place is incrimination central, people need to wise up, ... and keep these fuckin kids outta here, before some fuckface dad or mom brings the down fall of this site and all the others like it.

LOL. These kids are who was giving you advice, which you admitted to acception earlier.

Is it just me or does it seem like you posted this in a fit of rage?

This is NOT incrimination central. The only way a cop can tell if you've been to this site is from your computer, and if you don't know how to get rid of the evidence from your computer, it's your own damn fault. The shroomery bbs is hardcoded to not display IP addresses, the mods can't even see them. The downfall of most people is that theyre stupid (maybe like you?) and post pictures of themselves, holding mushrooms, or trade with the wrong person, or rip the wrong guy off.

Good riddance, I hope your incompetent and stupid self never grace this board with your presence as long as we all life.

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Anonymous

Re: this doesn't belong here [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #851505 - 08/29/02 05:07 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

indeed. I forgot to mention that I to am a high school student. I also am very intelligent, even though im in high school. Im not as ignorant as your bias post claims we all are. Ontop of the fact that just like the person above me wrote, I can program in several different programming languages from C++, to Delphi, to Visual Basics. I by far do not consider myself stupid =)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #851507 - 08/29/02 05:09 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

>this doesn't belong here

You?re right.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation