Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
If I were to move and start my life all over
    #8399292 -

Where should I go?:shrug:

I want some place with cool mellow people, good scenery and not much of a suburb more like a city or just country,  nice friends that arnt so obsessed with themselves and good (cheap) weed!:potleaf: I might also bring some good friends so there has to be killer parties too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: weallsmoke]
    #8399295 -

alaska is chill

plus they have the law where you can grow pot in your house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: djblackout]
    #8399306 -

I hear Oregon is pretty chill. Bout to move there with my love hopfully in the next couple months.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #8399311 -

Ark ansass


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #8399312 -

you can move to my house, but it doesn't fulfill any of your requirements.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: HuHEN]
    #8399313 -

Portland.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #8399317 -

im thinking about getting my welding certificate and moving somewhere too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #8399323 -

What makes Portland/Oregon such a great choice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: PinballWizard]
    #8399330 -

Morgantown, WV


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8399349 -

Portland and Oregon are so damn fresh. The air is clean, there's lots of cool people (lots of trippers), TONS of plant life, hiking, the west coast, lots of cheap mushrooms and weed, good food in Portland, need I say more? Portland is also very bicycle friendly and I'll say it again FRESH! Oh and it's so close to california, and the some of the weed capitals of the world like humboldt and mendocino!

There is a lot of rain though, could be a downside.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #8399397 -

Rain is a small insignificant downside to Oregon and the PNW.

NorCal, Oregon and Washington are ideal.


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #8399790 -

Watch the movie "Bongwater" for a look at Portland living.
:bouncysmoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: weallsmoke]
    #8399797 -

Fort Collins, Colorado!

Beautiful weather year round, even when it snows, the sun melts it all away by the end of the day.

Though it is sort of suburbia, you have the Rocky Mountains to explore only 5 or 10 minutes away, and Denver is only about an hour away if you feel the urge to explore a city.

The people are totally chill.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8400015 -

CALIFORNIA it fucking rules out here and w/ a welding cert you can get a nice coushy union job


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: kintos]
    #8400062 -

I saw an episode of Andrew Zimmerman on Minnesota last night... looked like a cool place. All the old people made me happy. But I just kinda think old people are cute.


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #8401696 -



--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: djblackout]
    #8401889 -

South Carolina.


--------------------
Retiro Equipaje. Mas uno por favor Cerveza, es mas fina. Psalm 706:6

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8401933 -

Oweyervishice said:
Fort Collins, Colorado!

Beautiful weather year round, even when it snows, the sun melts it all away by the end of the day.

Though it is sort of suburbia, you have the Rocky Mountains to explore only 5 or 10 minutes away, and Denver is only about an hour away if you feel the urge to explore a city.

The people are totally chill.

:thumbup::thumbup:



My hometown!

I want to eventually move to Oregon as well.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I were to move and start my life all over [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #8402108 -

ShiVersblood said:
South Carolina.



or not.

Eh, I guess it's not too bad here.
I'd rather be one state north though.


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stuff to do/things to see in Portland, Or?
( 1 2 all )
Adom 3,158 20 07/24/04 06:53 PM
by F00k
* Start of a rap what you think?
( 1 2 3 all )
jamzymc 2,471 47 03/05/18 09:33 AM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* anyone in university near portland or British Columbia?? gladimnotinrehab 961 6 10/30/03 10:16 AM
by gladimnotinrehab
* Well, I made it to Portland Adom 515 2 07/01/04 12:40 AM
by Adom
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,190 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* Moving to Canada
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kid_Orgo 9,460 72 10/05/03 12:58 PM
by dastats
* moving today!!! RebelSteve33 707 8 09/06/03 04:17 AM
by Ripple
* Fantasy - Move to Amsterdam, grow shrooms, sell spores
( 1 2 all )
tuco_ramirez 5,509 26 11/30/03 12:26 PM
by mjshroomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
796 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.