Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8358262 -

I used to live on 9th Ave on Jax beach, that was a blcok away from the beach. I like over in st pete, there's this like sand bar, you just gotta watch out for lemon sharks and rays, but it's damn awesome.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8358264 -

blewmeanie said:
Chemy said:
Blewmeanie you should really try Miami or Fort Lauderdale beach.



Way too crowded, and full of douches. I like to be alone on the beach.



I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Try it once then make that comment.


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: just me]
    #8358268 -

just me said:
or fort myers beach, im tellin ya, its chill.

beach isnt the best, but you can pretty much smoke ur herb at most of the beach bars and no one says anything. place is run by locals. and they take up for locals....but i guess that beach anywhere...

and chemy, hawaii...t-minus 30 days :smile:

Alaska someday...i think ill check out the pnw after hawaii, maybe...



Yeah, Fort Myers is relaxed, and the clean white sand over on the Gulf is nice.

You're lucky going to Hawaii, good luck.


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: Chemy]
    #8358296 -

Chemy said:
blewmeanie said:
Chemy said:
Blewmeanie you should really try Miami or Fort Lauderdale beach.



Way too crowded, and full of douches. I like to be alone on the beach.



I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Try it once then make that comment.



I dont need to try it once, I go there all the time. Its not my kind of place, I dont see what the big deal is.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8358298 -

blewmeanie said:
Getting high at 3 in the morning, and saying fuck it lets go to the beach.

Good times....although waking up scared, not knowing where you are can be a little shitty....I'm hungry time for Chinese food.



must be nice. i have to drive 3 hours to get to the beach.


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: Chemy]
    #8358300 -

thanks man :thumbup:

hold down FL for me, for those there now :smile:

somethin else you forgot to mention about FL, that it has the best growing season by far of the lower 48...some ppl will argue Cali is comparable or better...but me no tinkso


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Edited by just me (05/03/08 04:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8358306 -

Ok, sorry, I guess you just didn't click with what goes on.


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: Chemy]
    #8358308 -

Chemy said:
Ok, sorry, I guess you just didn't click with what goes on.



???


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: LeftBehind]
    #8358313 -

not you :smile:


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: just me]
    #8358325 -

lol, that really confused me.


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: LeftBehind]
    #8358387 -

thats why you got left behind!

j/p...

just let them go at it...sit back and giggle:grin:


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: just me]
    #8358391 -

i know, i know


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: LeftBehind]
    #8358445 -

Who's going at it???


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: Chemy]
    #8358448 -

i have no idea.


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: LeftBehind]
    #8358486 -

You are generally pretty clueless, aren't you?


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8358494 -

yup. most of the time. i hear this from everyone


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: LeftBehind]
    #8358530 -

:boxerface:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8358553 -

HAHAHA, excellent choice on your username!

takes guts!


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: just me]
    #8358579 -

once again, im clueless. why would that take guts?


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I do allot of shit talking, but I remembered what is great about Florida. [Re: LeftBehind]
    #8358585 -

:lol:


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* random postcard Q TODAY 864 7 07/28/04 05:20 PM
by TODAY
* gah.. i hate writing letters/postcards tiny_rabid_birds 666 6 01/27/10 04:52 AM
by koraks
* I remember my oldest friend. Anonymous 1,106 5 07/07/03 08:16 AM
by Dobie
* Does anyone remember? chinadoll 887 2 02/20/03 08:30 PM
by Fina
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Cant remember any dreams. Fed911 1,532 15 02/02/03 07:52 AM
by funkymonk
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,351 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* Remember what the dormouse said *EDITED* silversoul7 712 6 07/08/03 08:12 AM
by gnrm23

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,005 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.