Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8273297 -

i have been clean from opiates one month today and i gotta say that i am so much happier and better off.

opiates give me this picture in my head of black waves crashing into a foggy and desolate shore and a lighthouse far in the distance barely visible through the fog. the waves just keep coming and coming and nothing else. the whole scene has the feeling of loneliness and despair.

and that is all that opiates bring when abused.


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #8273316 -

usefulidiot13 said:
i have been clean from opiates one month today and i gotta say that i am so much happier and better off.

opiates give me this picture in my head of black waves crashing into a foggy and desolate shore and a lighthouse far in the distance barely visible through the fog.  the waves just keep coming and coming and nothing else.  the whole scene has the feeling of loneliness and despair.

and that is all that opiates bring when abused.



:heart:


--------------------
Law breakers, law makers, let us fight them all, why not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #8273318 -

Amber_Glow said:
For some reason I never liked opiates that much.  As soon as I take them I also get the coming down uneasy feeling as well.  Its never a smooth enjoyable ride for me.  *shrugs*





Same. I mean they're alright and all, but not as great as I've always heard. Surely not something I'd like to ever ruin my life over.:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8273354 -

JonnyOnTheSpot said:
come on...someone in this place has to be a pill head like me. i want to hear stories from other pill heads. bring them on!! i'm in a chatty mood!




I am also a self proclaimed pill head but your rate of ingestion is tremendous. i too have a massive tolerance but all of this?!

"tonight i've had 9 perc 10's, 5 hydrocodone 10's, 1 80mg OC, and 2 60 mg morphines, and i feel super (thanks for asking). "

if this is true it is stupidity IMHO


--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8273412 -

JonnyOnTheSpot said:
tonight i've had 9 perc 10's, 5 hydrocodone 10's, 1 80mg OC, and 2 60 mg morphines



Holy shit! Not only is that some serious dosage, but just think about how much money you just spent on all of that! Jesus man! M-O-D-E-R-A-T-I-O-N!!! I like you man. I don't want to see you throw your life in the shitter. Even if it does make you feel good, the days/weeks/months of addiction to this horrible drug are NOT worth it. Wake up, man. Please.:heart:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8273422 -

hell i'd have to take more than that to get high in my heyday of using heroin.. one person's ridiculous is another person's normal dose. thats tolerance and personal body chemistry for ya

hell you can go up to a 1,000mg a day at the methadone clinic... 150mg is what im on and 2-3 years ago, that prolly wouldve killed me

the whole scene is loneliness and despair.. prolly why i like it

worst feeling in the world, for the best feeling in the world


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8273446 -

Be careful with that shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8273454 -

I once to suboxone. If you dont know what it is look it up. But worst experience ever. sick for 3 days. didnt even get high from it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: mushfan01]
    #8273483 -

mushfan01 said:
I once to suboxone. If you dont know what it is look it up. But worst experience ever. sick for 3 days. didnt even get high from it.



lol you took suboxone recreationally?

you gotta be careful with the subs when you're withdrawing b/c they can end up being more addictive than the opiates you were taking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: danknugz81]
    #8273650 -

I'm on opiates right now! hurray for opium!!!!!

Has anyone ever made poppy tea?

You can order poppy pods on the internet for "floral arrangements", so long as your stated purpose is NOT to eat them.

Then you grind them up in a blender and add water.

About 5 pods is the right dose to start out with.


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8273676 -

I think everyone knows that one cancer guy that gives/trades/sells all his morphine or oxy out and fortunately I do too. 100mg morphines on lock.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8273695 -

kriminalelement said:
I'm on opiates right now! hurray for opium!!!!!

Has anyone ever made poppy tea?

You can order poppy pods on the internet for "floral arrangements", so long as your stated purpose is NOT to eat them.

Then you grind them up in a blender and add water.

About 5 pods is the right dose to start out with.





holy shit thats horrible advise.


--------------------
Feed Your Head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: why_not_me]
    #8273709 -

Quote:
holy shit thats horrible advise.



Why?

I'd say my tolerance is about medium and that worked for me.

Also, I have a touchy stomach, so if I didn't puke no one will.


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: why_not_me]
    #8273717 -

opiates were my only love for about 5 years (heroin :syringe:)

I OD'd about 4 times and I'm lucky to be alive
I took the suboxone route and am off opiates habitually

MODERATION ftw


--------------------
Feed Your Head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8273720 -

Opiates rule its just ya gotta use them in moderation:syringe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #8273748 -

for some reason prescription drugs have little appeal to me. My gf has a constant script for vicodin, and she goes through at least a bottle of it a week. My mom has a shit ton of them too that she never uses. I smoke opium from time to time (have a stash) and get nice and high from it, but I never ever ever take the so readily available vicodin, often not even when in physical pain.

I think if you are to use these drugs for recreation, you need to always retain the mindset that opiates are typically to be reserved for the relief of physical pain (not beset by withdrawal). The moment you realize that you need to get high again to stop the pain from not being high it should be an easy choice: dont fucking do it. deal with the puking and hallucinations and feeling that you're dying. Its worth it so that you dont become an addict. Hell ive had the im going to die feeling many times in my life. I know its just a withdrawal deep down.

I would totally try straight heroin, none of this pharmaceutical bs though. something sounds so much more appealing to it, I think because of the ritual with the needle and preparing the heroin and finding a vein, using a belt, and then being hit with the hardest high you've ever or will ever have in a matter of seconds. It sounds scary and inviting all at once. pills are so slow acting, its too blah for me. Plus I love the chemistry behind heroin, and the steps to making it, and the fact that its soooo schedule one, so it carries this great stigma along with it. I would absolutely loooove to manufacture heroin just for the experience, though I dont think I have enough background in chemistry to do so and make quality stuff... though maybe haha. It is for all these reasons heroin has such an appeal to me.

Pharmaceutical drugs are made by the industry that captializes off the continued dependence of consumers. I think this maybe cheapens the high for me on some subconscious level. I dont want to support the industry as much as I would like to experiment with small time production... such as my own, of heroin. Or some other guy who was non-violent but had a fuck the system ill do it my own way attitude. Maybe thats part of the appeal as well.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #8273868 -

Alec_Baldwin said:
I think everyone knows that one cancer guy that gives/trades/sells all his morphine or oxy out and fortunately I do too. 100mg morphines on lock.



i know vets, never scored from a cancer patient before. all vets, no matter how much pain/stress they are actually in, can possibly cash the fuck in. my guy smokes hash all day every day, never takes a single pill, and gets 90 bars a month, 90 oc 80s a month, lortabs, percs, everything. one guy, who only goes to one doctor at the VA.

at least uncle sam medicates us really well after serving him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8273877 -

JonnyOnTheSpot said:
and be heard!

i loooove opiates. they're my favorite feeling in the world! i know i have a problem with them, and it's getting progressively worse and all that, but it's like i don't even care all that much...hehe. you know how they say "you can't help someone stop unless they really want to stop"? well that's me. i don't want to stop. not right now anyways. once i get down to getting this business up and running i will stop because i'll be so busy and everything, plus i'm going to give this my all. i'm not going to fuck this up because i want to be high everyday, fuck that! in the meantime though, i'm nodding off and i'm feeling great. tonight i've had 9 perc 10's, 5 hydrocodone 10's, 1 80mg OC, and 2 60 mg morphines, and i feel super (thanks for asking).

who else loves opiates like i do? i think i'm right when i say that they are the best drug in the world. does anyone agree with me? it's not going to be fun when i run out, but i'll worry about that later hahaha!

how is everyone doing tonight!?

*nods off



This thread makes me sad. Have we already forgotten what happened to our friend Dreamer? Or the countless other people who have made threads about their opiate addictions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: adrug]
    #8273891 -

Used to love em, now knowing what i know and seeing what i've seen and am currently seeing, i dont care to have a thing to do with them.
I know some people in an endless hunt that takes them nowhere but circles.

nice on a random occasion though, i guess...
if there givin to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: large_dose]
    #8274149 -

.


--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you


MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Edited by x2and2makes5 (03/19/09 04:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* oxycontin appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Lightningfractal 14,953 115 10/17/11 10:02 PM
by 2Cents
* opiate appriciation thread
( 1 2 all )
gdman 3,592 22 10/28/04 01:43 PM
by Locus
* Hydrocodone Ashford 2,089 4 03/16/06 05:08 PM
by geokills
* How the fuck do you smoke opium?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
dblaney 80,603 82 11/30/11 05:15 PM
by detest86
* Opium first time, need someone experienced.
( 1 2 all )
runawayjim 6,623 31 01/18/05 08:49 PM
by ShroomOmatic
* Hydrocodone and Weed Viaggio 20,902 16 03/14/15 10:43 PM
by Wereallbeautiful
* Opium's effect on the voice PriitK 3,272 11 08/21/06 06:56 AM
by Diploid
* Just tried Opium.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
License_to_Chill 6,207 83 12/06/05 06:06 AM
by Stonerguy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,709 topic views. 5 members, 55 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.