Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8272558 -

they do for sure. just make sure you buy the purple pods. :laugh:

and make the tea! it might treat ya better bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8272568 -

if i bought a piss test off ebay (for opiates) and dropped some dilluted opium water on it, or just peed on the damn thing after smoking some, I think it would give me a pretty definitive answer if this tar i made is bunk or not. But those tests cost seven bucks, haha fuck that.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8272731 -

damnit...nodded off again and missed half the movie i was watching. ggrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8272942 -

this thread kinda scares me! but I guess that's coz i'm scared of opiates and what they can do to ppl. Hope you're all OK, much love. :heart:


--------------------
Law breakers, law makers, let us fight them all, why not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: gilesypopper]
    #8272946 -

Why would you be scared of feeling 100% carefree and happy.



Personally i love taking opiates and going to class. Makes me very talkative at the right dose.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8272953 -

guess i'd be scared of loving it a bit too much and never being able to look back. You know, like once you've opened the door you can never shut it again kinda thing. Maybe i'm just naive. :heart:


--------------------
Law breakers, law makers, let us fight them all, why not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: gilesypopper]
    #8273018 -

no you;re right. 99.9% of people who fuck with opiates really fucke them selves over.


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: Merkin]
    #8273042 -

Agree. Very dangerous road that is hard to walk away from. Some past opiate addicts have posted their stories on here. "Hell" seems to be a popular word in tales of addiction.

Don't ever put yourself in a situation where you have access to a lot of that stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: flexintexan]
    #8273084 -

Do not be fooled by opiates, it seems like it is very easy to die on them, you nod out, stop breathing and that's that, your dead, game over.

Every junkie thought they had control of their usage and could stop anytime they wanted and they got fooled.

you will nod out and soak up that beautiful warm buzz for a while then they will most likely turn on you and you'll realize it's sunk it's hooks deep into you and your in for a bumpy road.

Everyone thought they had control of their use at some point.

Do not think any of you are special and have control over your use more than other people.

Look at all the good people that have died from these boards, some of them thought they had control.

i like opiates but i realised they are not to be fucked with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: beneath]
    #8273096 -

Methadone, fentanyl, and black tar.  mmmmmmmmmmm (cum in the pants)

Hopefully getting some fentanyl today.

Codiene and hydrocodone suck IMO I dont feel shit off of them unless I take like five vicodin and drink, but thats horrible for your liver I'll stick with the "real" drugs.

BTW I am better than most at controlling addiction than most and refrain from taking heavy opiates or benzos more than once a week,  I dont have a problem If you have self control and realize how shitty addiction is then you can refrain.  but  i have only been addicted to coke so :shrug: havent done that in over a year and its around me every other day it seems.

Opiates are a great high you just need to use in moderation, plus when you overtake opiates they lose that special something.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8273106 -

i have a lot of wild pill stories but they are usually combing methadone and either klonopin and xanax + a lot of other pharms/drugs on good days. i don't really use pills like that anymore, a little xanax here or lortab there. going wild like that was fun but it got lame pretty fast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8273108 -

Opiates are the best drugs to get high off of, but one of the worst drugs to have a problem with. Opiate addiction gets much worse before it ever gets any better, and once you cross that line you can never go back. I wish I could still eat oxycodone and hang out, but if I do chances are I will love the high, say "Oh fuck being sober again, time to goto newark and get some smack" and the cycle will repeat itself. I've seen it happen many times to others and to myself included.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8273113 -

JonnyOnTheSpot said:
well fair enough...they definitely have a dark side, no doubt about it, but everyone with half a brain knows that. you just have to not let it get that much of a grip on you. and yeah, everyone says they can handle it blah blah blah, but i really can. i can stop when i want, i just taper off and i'm good. i'm not naive, just experianced.



I hear ya

I dig opiates too, too bad i havent had any opium for ages

Tried it when i was in nepal, not bad, not bad at all


--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: fapjack]
    #8273123 -

fapjack said:
I wish I could still eat oxycodone and hang out, but if I do chances are I will love the high, say "Oh fuck being sober again, time to goto newark and get some smack" and the cycle will repeat itself.



Thats what I am saying I dont want my love for opiates to become an obsession and wont let it. I let that happen with coke and now if I do a numby I start to feind like a madman Coke was awesome the first five times I did it but I didnt space it out enough and that ruined the drug for me fuck that. Just chasin dragon, thats all coke becomes and im sure its the same with opiates.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8273131 -

Well I hope you can swing it, not everyone can.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8273149 -

Funny Johnny, you say you can stop but if you actually still like opiates then I would challenge you to stop. You can't and wont be able to because it already has you and you don't even know it. When you get your biz up and running you wont stop either, you will say "I can work so much better when I am high and you will run your business into the ground. It wont be until you lose everything a few times and you will, GUARANTEED!! I said the same thing as you as did a dozen of my friends, 9 of em stopped without a choice, well they died so they just couldn't do it anymore, 3 are clean including myself and it seems to be a constant struggle. Luckily I get subutex for pain so I don't have to deal with it anymore since that gives the opiate receptors in my brain enough to be happy so I don't think about getting high. Plus you obviously haven't even gotten to the point when you don't really get high anymore you just get "well". It ends the same for everyone, no matter who you are! It is a shitty ending too! I own a biz but had the same mentality you had and I drove 2 businesses into the ground in the meantime. Sorry to dash your dreams but if you can't stop and walk away (which you would have if you could so you are in denial if anything) It already has you....sad to say. You need to convince yourself how much opiates suck or you are destined to end up like every other junkie, and yes, you are still a junkie if you are hooked on pills or H since they are the same thing for all intents and purposes! I wish you luck and hope you aren't found dead in a Dunkin Donuts bathroom like several of my friends. The best time is when someone you care about drops dead in front of you in mid conversation....in a Denny's, I actually convinced someone to help me carry my friend limp and unconscious from a booth to my car (I told the guy he was drunk and passed out) and brought him to the ER and luckily the brought him back and he is clean and has a baby and a family and started his own Biz too! I don't say this shit to put you down but you are stupid if you think you can dance with the dragon and not get burned, it gets EVERYONE in the end, some are just smart enough to stop before they really like it, you didn't.


--------------------
aka NHMI

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: rizingfire]
    #8273172 -

i agree, i doubt you'll stop using for good once you start a business, nothing personal, it's just the nature of opiate addiction.

It would be foolish to think that you'll know when your addicted straight away, you get addicted before you realize.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: fapjack]
    #8273244 -

I like them both for treating chronic pain and for getting high.  I am certain that they will always occupy some part of my life.  Many moons ago when I thought everything but shrooms and pot was the Devil, I would run 70 miles a week. The high I got from that would trump all chemicals and meditation.  It was my Medicine and Weapon against stress, baggage, anxiety and insomnia.  I did not run from my problems but through them.  Eventually I required surgery on both of my legs and developed back and shoulder pain as well.  For the last three years I have dealt with constant cramping of my wrist, arm and legs.

I have used daily since last November but would still consider myself a noob; I started with pods four years ago and went to pills (occasionally taking breaks for weeks or months at a time), and various powders and gels and always back to the pods again.  I use even when my pain is tolerable, Why? Because I do enjoy them.

My Mother is a nurse at a small town clinic and I have seen and heard first-hand what addiction does to a family.  That experience has had some effect on me becoming self-limiting, reading stories from the good people on this website of what happens when their tolerance gets out of control has stopped me from going over the edge. During the last two weeks I have tapered down to where I go 4-5 days without using; ornery as hell when I stop but that is the same person I was before I began using when my pain became unmanageable, always looking for some relief, relaxation, and rest. 

My dosage of oxycodone never went above 20mg/day even when my pain was at it's worst. They have been a life-saver for me for the last two years. I do not get any physical with-drawls when I stop, but the psychological escape has been there my whole life.  I see a chiropractor for my pain, exercise as much as possible, eat right, stretch often and take care of myself.  I am married, have a four year degree and work full time in a position that requires a great deal of awareness and accountability.

I think it would now take a team of psychiatrists, anger management specialists, yoga masters, musicians, physical therapists, family and friends working 'round the clock to ever convince me to attempt to live a life that was completely free from opiates.  :tongue:


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8273268 -

For some reason I never liked opiates that much.  As soon as I take them I also get the coming down uneasy feeling as well.  Its never a smooth enjoyable ride for me.  *shrugs*

I'm too scared of needles to have gone all the way.  This is probably a good thing!

And of course the obligatory warning:  One of my closest friends is now deep into heroin addiction.  She started with oxy, developed a real taste for it, and now she's on the needle.  Unfortunately I don't see or talk to her much anymore as she's either 'busy' or 'sick'.  :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Opiate Lovers Come Forth! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8273293 -

I love opiates

but I won't be doing them for a while, the only reason I am not addicted is because I can't get enough to develope an addiction. Once I find a good source I am screwed...so I am just going to stop while I'm ahead.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* oxycontin appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Lightningfractal 14,954 115 10/17/11 10:02 PM
by 2Cents
* opiate appriciation thread
( 1 2 all )
gdman 3,592 22 10/28/04 01:43 PM
by Locus
* Hydrocodone Ashford 2,089 4 03/16/06 05:08 PM
by geokills
* How the fuck do you smoke opium?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
dblaney 80,605 82 11/30/11 05:15 PM
by detest86
* Opium first time, need someone experienced.
( 1 2 all )
runawayjim 6,624 31 01/18/05 08:49 PM
by ShroomOmatic
* Hydrocodone and Weed Viaggio 20,902 16 03/14/15 10:43 PM
by Wereallbeautiful
* Opium's effect on the voice PriitK 3,272 11 08/21/06 06:56 AM
by Diploid
* Just tried Opium.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
License_to_Chill 6,207 83 12/06/05 06:06 AM
by Stonerguy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,709 topic views. 1 members, 17 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.