Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Are you on facebook?
    #8182553 -

you idiot?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you on facebook? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8182558 -

im still stuck on myspace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you on facebook? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8182609 -

Hell no Sir!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you on facebook? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8182805 -

yes
i feel wanted because I have loads of virtual friends who post me chain letters

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you on facebook? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8183904 -

I don't associate myself with those type of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you on facebook? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8184783 -

Hell no :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you on facebook? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8185950 -

Unfortunately yes =[

I haven't been on in ages and hardly look at it.

Got one when I first go to college. Now I realize how stupid they are.

I got 45 friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you on facebook? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8186249 -

its pretty easy to steal someone's ID over facebook.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you on facebook? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8187810 -

OP here.  I actualy go on facebook everyday.  I feel like an idiot.

But I have no wall and no pictures... shits too incriminating.

And there is just something to cheesey and fake about peopel advertising their social lives... I feel emberassed to even associate myself with such mentaly compromised groups of people.

Bah... It's good for creeping on peoples shit though lol!:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you on facebook? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8189094 -

I'm sticking with my boycott of that site...if I had anything in common with people from high school I would still be in contact with them...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you on facebook? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8189117 -

yeah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* people who send inappropriate messages over facebook
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 440 26 05/27/14 07:48 PM
by Anonymous
* Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 908 34 04/19/10 01:19 PM
by Anonymous
* Facebook is NOT for finding/making friends.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,350 34 06/10/13 04:03 AM
by Anonymous
* Anyone here dislike Facebook culture?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 543 22 05/26/17 06:42 PM
by Anonymous
* Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 369 21 04/19/17 12:50 PM
by Anonymous
* incriminating text message? Anonymous 418 12 05/19/10 07:29 PM
by Anonymous
* Ever notice on Facebook..
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,751 38 11/03/10 05:27 PM
by Anonymous
* Facebook "threat" ? Anonymous 240 16 09/08/15 09:10 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
311 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.