Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING * 2
    #12400643 -

i cannot count the number of times i have seen

-"im waiting in the mail for 'x' substance, can't wait for the mailman"

or

-just picked up these hits of acid! (priority mail envelope right next to the hits)

or, even worse, and even more dumb

-"haha my mail man just dropped off this sheet to me!!!!!!" (picture of sheet next to an envelope)

EVEN WORSE

-"check out this bag of 1,000 ecstacy pills i got, i dont feel like eating them all, what to do, what to do?"



it seems that a lot of you are very smart, yet in this case you are acting RETARDED




in this game, just because you're not paranoid, it DEFINITELY doesn't mean they're not out to get you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12400668 -

I agree with you 100% although I have been guilty of this in the past.  I have tried to be elusive as possible but what really irks me is when I see "SWIM."  GIve me a break.  Like the authorities don't know what SWIM means.  People would be foolish to believe that using SWIM would protect them from saying anything incriminating.  The easiest way to avoid posting anything incriminating would be to not post anything about the particular subject at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12400823 -

SWIM boils the blood its so stupid. And yea I keep my stuff on the dl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12400863 -

i thought it meant sissy with idiot men?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12401486 -

And how are they going to get me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12401515 -

i like how he underlines it too like we are some fucking badasses, at the worst we are a bunch of grown men forced into slavery/baby sitting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12401582 -

Anonymous #4 said:
i like how he underlines it too like we are some fucking badasses, at the worst we are a bunch of grown men forced into slavery/baby sitting.



You COMPLETELY missed my point.

I am saying that we are a bunch of normal human beings who have the natural desire to alter their consciousness, and yet in spite of that the government would rather have us all in jail. WE don't play the game so much as the government does, and yes, if you do drugs they will be more than happy to arrest you.

Ever heard of a dose of "HEALTHY" paranoia?

That's all I'm saying.

If you want to keep posting sheets and sheets of acid next to federal mailing envelopes, whatever.

I just wanted to make it aware that it's a horrible idea. You bring attention to yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12401634 -

we got bombs coming from outerspace brah calm down WE'RE SAFE:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12401643 -

Anonymous #4 said:
we got bombs coming from outerspace brah calm down WE'RE SAFE:awesome:



:rofl: I strangely feel calmer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #12401945 -

That's why I always have my sheets of acid faxed to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12402075 -

Anonymous #6 said:
That's why I always have my sheets of acid faxed to me.



:ilold:


:tardsex:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12402149 -

Quote:
if you do drugs they will be more than happy to arrest you.



Again, how? Not a single person we know of has been arrested because he posted on the Shroomery. Relax.

:paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

Quote:
If you want to keep posting sheets and sheets of acid next to federal mailing envelopes, whatever.



Well yes, that's very stupid.

Edited by Anonymous (04/16/10 04:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12402151 -

dude this really messed up, i cant participate in this argument

but I think that there's no selling on this forum so how would someone go about finding the person? I assume (which is bad) you're saying they would be traced.

I don't understand

Edited by Anonymous (04/16/10 04:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12402239 -

The idiots posting their mail order drugs right on top of or next to the packaging they came in are no better than the teenyboppers smoking salvia on youtube.

Don't you guys get it?  We don't give a flying fuck how you obtained your drugs, you are nothing special and you aren't a badass for anonymously purchasing your drugs safely online instead of on a street corner.  If you want to take pics of your drugs and brag about them on the internet, keep the shit simple and leave the packaging out.

Everytime I see some loser posting his mail order drugs on top of the envelope they came in, I always save the pic and report what I know to the DEA.  Don't be stupid kids.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12402315 -

Quote:
Anonymous #9 said:Everytime I see some loser posting his mail order drugs on top of the envelope they came in, I always save the pic and report what I know to the DEA.  Don't be stupid kids.



:huxleyfacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12402410 -

As a moderator I occasionally delete posts because they are just too incriminating.

This ain't 1990 folks, this is the 2010 internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12402428 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:
Anonymous #9 said:Everytime I see some loser posting his mail order drugs on top of the envelope they came in, I always save the pic and report what I know to the DEA.  Don't be stupid kids.



:huxleyfacepalm:




When the DEA or other federal organization begins monitoring mail traffic more heavily because of idiots posting "OMG IT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!!" you can :huxleyfacepalm: all you want.  Don't blame me for others' stupidity.  Did you people not learn ANYTHING from the salvia/youtube debacle?  Clearly not.  You don't fucking openly brag about shit like that.  Maybe in another 30 years when the laws have changed you can freely brag about your amazing anonymous and safe internet purchases, but not right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12402452 -

Anonymous #11 said:
As a moderator I occasionally delete posts because they are just too incriminating.

This ain't 1990 folks, this is the 2010 internet.




I salute you for this.  I just wish there was an explicit rule on the website NOT to post drugs WITH the packaging.  I may bring this up to Ythan so we can make it a bannable offense.  It's stupidity at its finest to come on here to a public forum and spill your guts about how cool you are for purchasing drugs online with pics showing the packaging and everything.  Durrrrrr.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12402491 -

Oh, I almost forgot to mention the kids posting up pics of drugs and the mailing packages they came in almost always are stupid enough to not know about meta-data that can be found within the images.

I mean if you're stupid enough to post pics of drugs and packaging, I don't expect you to even know what the hell meta-data is.  Let me clue you idiots in: if you're taking pics on a cellphone, chances are I can open your pic up in a meta reader program and view all kinds of shit about you.  Iphones are the worst though.  If you take a pic from an iPhone, I now have your real name, the date the pic was taken, and the location it was taken at, among other things.  THINK for once, god damn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Shroomery members are becoming SELF-INCRIMINATING [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12402592 -

Quote:
Iphones are the worst though.  If you take a pic from an iPhone, I now have your real name, the date the pic was taken, and the location it was taken at, among other things.



:omgz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
908 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.