Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself * 1
    #24212101 -

Like, I was just using it right now. Using Facebook makes me feel awful about myself. I feel like only losers that can't identify to a life without the internet use Facebook. Which is ironically most people I know.

I only use it like once or twice a week but as soon as I do, my self esteem usually drops to zero and I want to fucking end it all. It is a horrible abomination that I wish was banned from the planet.

Can anyone relate? There are those who use Facebook less then once every two months on average. Man I envy those people. Every time I see someone want to share some crap or like some crap that they had nothing to do with just to seem popular I just want to vomit. I've met alcoholics recovering with extreme seizures who are using more of their brain power to function then those fucking losers that can't stop going on Facebook every day sharing and liking their life away.

Dammit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24212292 -

I agree to an extent. It seems Facebookis a tool the elite are using to shape the opinions of the masses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24212912 -

I have never used facebook.:kimjongil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #24212921 -

Why don't you delete your fb?

Or at least do what I did when my "friends" got out of control.  I either removed them, or "see less" of them.  Then I liked more group pages of things I want to see.  I see more things now that I want to see, and less of the shit I don't.  Ultimately, I'd like to get rid of facebook, but it can be a good tool for keeping up with people you actually like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24213001 -

this is one of several reasons i no longer use it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #24213046 -

I deleted my facebook years ago never looked back. Just do it. I also got rid of my cell phone fuck that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #24214435 -

I should. It's depressing. There is more to life brah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24214723 -

98% of my sister's entire existence is facebook

it's sad

when she's over for family get togethers she spends the entire time with her face buried in her phone on facebook

when she watches a movie, she doesn't watch it, she just hears it (and stares into her phone, on facebook, the entire (literally) time

she gets mad and creates enemies out of people who don't "like" her posts and pictures

the bitch didn't speak to me for 3 months and was telling my other sister how I don't like or comment on her facebook posts

psycho shit...it's fucking weird

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #24215343 -

I deny all my familiy members it's mad funny lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #24216197 -

Eh, You can use Facebook in a different way. Like the Shroomery. You join groups that mirror your interests and passions and share stuff.

Unfollow those stupid people who get on your nerves and don't put your Information up. . .

Stupid Teenage Girls. . . Just asking for a prank call :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #24224534 -

Anonymous #7 said:
98% of my sister's entire existence is facebook

it's sad

when she's over for family get togethers she spends the entire time with her face buried in her phone on facebook

when she watches a movie, she doesn't watch it, she just hears it (and stares into her phone, on facebook, the entire (literally) time

she gets mad and creates enemies out of people who don't "like" her posts and pictures

the bitch didn't speak to me for 3 months and was telling my other sister how I don't like or comment on her facebook posts

psycho shit...it's fucking weird



Do you think really good sex would get your sister off Facebook?

Just asking

Haha she probably wouldn't have repeat sex though unless she could post the event and get at least 50 likes

Hey if Facebook could get you laid I'd use it more. The issue is I'd want to drop people off the list after I was done hooking up. Then there goes all those likes. I just think the entire site/app was devised as a way to end the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24224546 -

Shed probably livestream the sex on facebook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #24224879 -

Got rid of mine almost 3 years ago.  And what a wonderful life it's been.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24225181 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Do you think really good sex would get your sister off Facebook?

Just asking





nah

she would just lay there, while surfing facebook at the same time, and hope for the dude to bust as soon as possible so she could get back to dedicating 100% of her focus on facebook as opposed to the 98% focus she'd have while having sex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #24225440 -

Wow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24237959 -

i once fucked someone over facebook and then my account was suspended.

awesome way to end a facebook existence. never looked back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #24238051 -

fucked them in the pussy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #24238156 -

Anonymous #5 said:
fucked them in the pussy?



That's the best way right?

Would you want to do an ass fuck off a Facebook hook up?

For that you meet someone on the sidewalk. Facebook is special. If I flirt with a girl on my friends list I know I'm doing her right in the pussy

Otherwise, ass fuck her later. C'mon guys some of you in here have to have some class

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24238203 -

OP

I think a lot of people feel that way is because most people post on FB in a way that makes their life seem perfect and always positive from an outside perspective.

Which starts to make people think that their ups and downs are unnatural and that they aren't living up to this false heightened potential of "success" and fulfillment that their peers seem to have achieved.


Most people post all the good things that are happening, but never the fucked up moments.



That's why I like shroomery.    Everybody is having ups and downs and all arounds and are comfortable sharing moments in their life, whether good or bad, which is something we can all relate to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every time I use Facebook I want to kill myself [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24238222 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
fucked them in the pussy?



That's the best way right?

Would you want to do an ass fuck off a Facebook hook up?

For that you meet someone on the sidewalk. Facebook is special. If I flirt with a girl on my friends list I know I'm doing her right in the pussy

Otherwise, ass fuck her later. C'mon guys some of you in here have to have some class



i didnt know if he meant he robbed or killed or what ever the fuck.

saying you fucked someone doesnt always mean sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what if Anonymous 760 19 09/17/07 07:46 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
369 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.