Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mind completly warped by horror books and movies
    #8158860 -

Been watching horror movies all my life and reading horror books for the last two years. I think it's finally gotten to me because my dreams completly stink and my anxiety is out of control. If I ever want to shroom again I think it would take a couple of years to get rid of the brainwashing. I actually am thinking of tripping within the next couple of years but the problem is I live with my parents and I would have to do an outdoor tek. By the way i'm actually 28. I actually want to learn something from the mushroom the time I trip, I used to take them to get fucked up and tripped many times to get fucked up without learning anything and had a few bad trips as a result. I actually want to do it to get a spiritual experience to help my alcohol problem. I was actually sober for over 18 months and blew it about a couple months ago, I actually drank not quite a dozen times but close. This wednesday i'll be sober for a week.
Later guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mind completly warped by horror books and movies [Re: pashroomer_27]
    #8158923 -

Garbage in, garbage out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mind completly warped by horror books and movies [Re: pashroomer_27]
    #8158991 -

Sounds like you need to expand your horizons a bit.
Read/watch a comedy or a drama.

Stay away from horror for a while.
It wasn't meant to be consumed all the time.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mind completly warped by horror books and movies [Re: DieCommie]
    #8159164 -

DieCommie said:
Garbage in, garbage out.




--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!




I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mind completly warped by horror books and movies [Re: pashroomer_27]
    #8164356 -

dude, what is with the word "actually" give it up, i hear it so often in cali, it is so obvious a sign of anxiety, lay off the coffee, go for some runs, read some russian authors from the 1800,s, have u read "swan song" 1 of the ultimate horror books, 28 living with your parents, give that up too,probably living with your parents is fucking with your head, go live in a tent if u have to, go homestead up in alaska or something


--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rare horror movie soundtracks LearyfanS 2,749 17 11/19/02 06:23 PM
by Learyfan
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,815 155 09/23/24 06:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,096 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* A Book and a Movie tomatoes 1,004 7 07/06/03 02:04 PM
by recalcitrant
* movies galore! suggestions PLEASE =)
( 1 2 3 all )
Raadt 5,717 46 01/24/21 03:31 PM
by psi
* What books are on YOUR bookshelf?..............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 3,450 21 04/10/03 09:04 AM
by Squid
* Wanted: Complete history of Psilocybe cubensis cultivation.
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,053 26 12/17/12 04:51 AM
by koraks
* What's the best book on indoor cannabis development? World Spirit 996 12 09/09/03 05:15 AM
by World Spirit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
378 topic views. 6 members, 42 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.