Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Post deleted by Moe Howard
    #810489 -



--------------------
[Everything stated above is, fictional, and is a result of a delusional mind, role playing]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piss Damn Crap!!! Did I kill my jars [Re: therewatchingme]
    #810502 -

In reply to:
Some people here at the board love to remind me how stupid I am sometimes, but now they can do so and it would be rightly so! In an attempt to give my jars a nice warm environment to finish up their colonizing, I stuck a small room heater in my closet. Now this heater is supposed to tunn itself off when it gets to the preset temperature. I stuck it in, turned it on, played some games for 4 or 5 hours. Went back in the room is fucking hotter than the african savanah. My fisrt reation was "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" then after that, "Oh fuck I hope I didnt kill my jars" I touched the jars and they were warm but not hot, I had some oter jars with honey water in them and they were somewhat hot. I just checked up on them today and the jars look like the mycelium is lifeless it sits on the bottom of the jar, but not like before when its all puffy, its flattened out. And my jars, I mark the growth so I can see the progress better, looks like it has receided a few mm, nothing too bad, but its growing in the wrong direction and thats not good. The rest of the mycelium looks very healthy though, it might recover, but Im praying top dear god that they will be ok.




I think you should be ok. Give it a week, and leave it undisturbed. If you still dont recognize any mycelium growth, you just have to try again. But most importantly, let them colonize undisturbed before checking on them.


--------------------
My freedom of speech & expression has been revoked by the ADMINS. We cant put what we want in our signatures and avatar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Namrepus_Revol]
    #810581 -



--------------------
[Everything stated above is, fictional, and is a result of a delusional mind, role playing]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Piss Damn Crap!!! Did I kill my jars [Re: therewatchingme]
    #810603 -

If your jars were open to the environment you might have dried them out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #810621 -



--------------------
[Everything stated above is, fictional, and is a result of a delusional mind, role playing]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good
( 1 2 all )
ralphster44 9,452 37 02/03/02 04:47 PM
by Zen Peddler
* 4 Day jars
( 1 2 all )
goolag 5,740 23 05/30/02 11:53 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* The SHROOMERY RAFFLE IS HERE!*update*NEW PRIZES!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 20,777 84 03/04/02 07:42 AM
by Anno
* Micron Magick Filter Discs rock.
( 1 2 all )
anonymoushate 6,454 24 06/03/02 09:50 AM
by Anno
* I goofed up the rye (too dry) World Spirit 2,091 7 01/19/02 12:23 PM
by World Spirit
* spacing cakes in the hydra pod? cbull 2,317 15 06/07/02 02:03 PM
by Boppity604
* Geo-Lite XxMuSHRooMHeaDxX 1,890 17 11/12/01 04:30 PM
by XxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
* MY FINAL POST *DELETED* Anonymous 1,041 3 11/24/01 06:16 AM
by Zen Peddler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
547 topic views. 9 members, 36 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.056 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.