Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good [Re: Split]
    #537958 - 02/01/02 04:14 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I totally agree with max, ralphster posted this thread right after max made a post about tapalpa... of course this is nothing new.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good [Re: Anonymous]
    #537960 - 02/01/02 04:18 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

In fact he posted six minutes later, what an asshole

Anonymous

Re: Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good [Re: Anonymous]
    #537967 - 02/01/02 04:29 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

sorry, my bad... (i cannot delete, or edit my own posts, due to a ploblem with my username) .... max's post was made after.. yes.  BUT, ralphster is still obvoius about cutting down max's bussiness, very professional ralph :wink:

Anonymous

Re: Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good [Re: WakingUpLate]
    #537999 - 02/01/02 05:13 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I don't even sell prints of cubensis strains, you're missing the whole point. Think I care that a couple got donated to the frs? lol! That isn't the issue! The issue is rolfs continous immature bullshit.

By the way, if someone wanted to show a closeup of a mushroom, they would not photograph a huge room full. They would photograph one or two closeup. Is that too hard for you to understand wakinguplate?

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good [Re: ]
    #538167 - 02/01/02 09:43 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

The post regards two cubensis strains and not a vendor - therefore it regards Mushroom Cultivation - secondly Max, why not let the shrooms do the talking? Send out some free prints of the Wollongong and Talpalpa to some impartial cultivators and let them see how they go??
Your problem Max is that you take everything personally - everytime i try to be civil and correct your facts, you always get personal - im just trying to ' stop the spread of misinformation about psychedelic mushrooms ' which is what the shroomery is about :-)

--------------------

OfflineBuddha
enthusiast
Loc: Toronto
Re: Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #538181 - 02/01/02 10:30 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I ordered some Tapalpa spores from max a bit ago, the jars are just begining to colonize. When I first saw ralfs post, I thought to myself 'maybe I shouldn't have ordered Tapalpa's," then I realized the post was made by ralf and then I thought "this is probably some cheap tactic in a vendor war".

I knew max wouldn't sell a bad strain, and why would ralf stop selling it if there was nothing wrong with it? If people want to buy it and grow it and there is nothing wrong with it, why would ralf stop selling it?

Ralf, what is wrong with Tapalpa's? You sell a lot of other strains, what makes Tapalpa worse than the rest?

Why would max be selling a strain that wasn't very good? He wouldn't, it doesnt make sense to sell a bad strain that people arn't going to like.

I'll be sure to post my results with Tapalpa's as soon as they're grown. I'm also growing B+ and the classic PF strain, and I'll soon be growing treasure coast, so I'll be able to compare them all.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good [Re: Buddha]
    #538272 - 02/02/02 12:56 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

colonisation is a lot different to how they perform in fruiting - Ralph isnt really a vendor so why would he want to try and ruins someone else's business - i find it funny that it has even been suggested - either way - get those strains out there and lets see how they go...

--------------------

OfflineCheshirePhat
    #538399 - 02/02/02 05:47 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

this is one fook'd in da ass thread....

MAX your a paranoid andriod...... go listen to radio head... ive back you before but this takes the cake....
Yes 44 may have posted in the wrong forum [go have a cry about it god sake] but he never ever mentioned anything about "not buying them from other venodrs if you wish to test them" his post was along the god dam lines of "i recieved, i grew i disliked, i dis from prod listings" nothing to fucking UN-roman about tht now is there.....

anyone who sez ralphster is DEliberatly trying to ruin MAx through this post hasn't seen enough BOND movies..... if he wanted to ruin you he'd use a slow burning laser that took 300 mins to reach you and another 10 to actually start burning you...
where in that time you [MAX] would be able to swiftly avoid it or in anothe scenario use the laser designed to kill you to actually help FREE you.........

Now yes once again i agree Ralph posted in wrong forum as it was to do with his product listing.... BUT its nothing to geta hern-E-R [spelling ?? i suck] over.....

BTW if you read this post Ralph... would you trade prints with me??

cheering

--------------------
[orange]"Lets fuck this kat"[/orange] -Elroy "tasmanian babes fiasco"

Anonymous

Re: Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good [Re: CheshirePhat]
    #538479 - 02/02/02 10:06 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Chesire, make sno bones about it, its anothe lame attmpt by rolf to cause problems for me, he pulls some lowlifge stunt like this almost every week. Open your eyes and smell the roses.

bluemeanie -he who corrects others LOL!! Now you're saying rolf isn't a vendor. You're a joke!

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#538521 - 02/02/02 11:02 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

Re: Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good [Re: ralphster44]
    #538526 - 02/02/02 11:10 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

i wonder how many newbies you suck in with that crap

why don't you try to get along with people instead of causing this petty bullshit week after week?

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#538528 - 02/02/02 11:15 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

#538531 - 02/02/02 11:19 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

i pmed you once in my live

go write another fairy tale vendor

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #538545 - 02/02/02 11:32 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I give away free prints.
I pay for shipping  too :smile:

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#539052 - 02/03/02 03:07 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Moderators note - Max gets personal yet again.
Im glad you find me funny Max.
I dont find anything funny about a self-professed-vendor who:
- Claims that he is an authority on Ps.Cyanescens and claims that they are only found around the SPorelab area, hence he can claim responsibility for it - Wrong. Despite the fact that on HIS own site it states openly that Ps.Cyanescens in found in Australia and New Zealand, he attempted to dispute this with me. He then attempts to market his wild spores as 100% sterile aimed towards newbies who wouldnt really have a chance with these. Stamets demonstrates that PS.Cyanescens is prolific fruiter all around the globe.
- Claims he has the exclusive Australian Cubensis, although vendors such as THE have had this spore-race for ages.
- Claims that Pan Cyans are 'about as potent as Cubensis' clearly demonstrating that he has never actually grown or tried pan cyans as this is fundamentally incorrect.
- Claims that his Hawaiin Conehead cubensis spore-race is some how related to the Pan species from hawaii
- Constantly calls people nasties names when they correct his blatant bullshit posts aimed at unassuming newbies
- and when strains that he happens to carry are criticised he defends them but provides no proof of their performance - no free prints for anyone to help them make their own minds up...
You got personal first Maxie -
So whats it going to be Max this time? Am i a troll or a lyer or a joke??

--------------------

Anonymous

#539148 - 02/03/02 09:40 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

you want to keep bumping rolfs bullshit bluemeanie and prove yourself a troll?

you want to talk about personal? What do you call rolf posting my name on the internet huh? Is that the type of person to be trusted with persoanl info? I'd never order from him, who knows what he'll do with your name someday!

You want to continue goin on and on over the same tired bullshit...the fact that Stamets does not list Australia in Psil shrooms of the World but he did in some other paper which is buried on some link deep in the bowels of the SporeLab?

If I quote something from a book and the guy who wrote the book was wrong...that doesn't make ME the villian!! Go pester Stamets on why he neglected to mention Aus in his book, which mislead more than just myself I'm sure. Don't point your filthy finger at me, I didn't write his book!

And if you couldn't see the sarcasm in some of my earlier remarks regarding cyans only growing on SporeLab property, well excuse me that your an idiot and didn't get it. Grow a sense of humour!

Ryche does not carry the same Aus strain as I do, I know becasue he donated to the SporeLab years ago, it was the first strain I sold. And he doesn't have prints, I do. So you're wrong again.

I claim nothing about the Haw cub,. It's all pure speculation on my web page, no claims whatsoever. That proves your a lier.

I only call people names who earn them and you have certrainly earned all three: troll (for bumping this post with the same tired bullshit you have been going on about for months), lier (see above) and you must be a joke too because I'm definately laughing at you!

Grow up!

OfflinejokerGD
interestedindividual
Loc: Earth
    #539362 - 02/03/02 02:50 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Holy shit max,
You got some problems dude, serious problems.

with ralphsters intial post, he mentioned nothing about NOT ORDERING FROM THE EVIL SPORELAB!!!!!!

Just for your info, all cubes grow differently. They all have their own colonization speeds, fruiting times, wet/dry weight ratios, etc.

Believe it or not, there are cubes that fruit SLOWLY and dont produce BIG fruits and small yields and also, different strains give you different trips. It depends on the strain. They are NOT all the same, anyone with cultivation experience can tell you that.

It's comparable to beer. All beer is the same % alcohol. However, you will feel different after drinking 5 coronoas as opposed to drinking 5 becks.

For example, the PF strain is a cube, however I don't like the trip from it. Even tho it's a cube, the experience from it is weak. However, Taz, the trip is fuckin amazing. The taz grows wayyyyy faster than the PF, colonizes grains amazingly fast as well.

In conclusion, try act LESS OF A PSYCHO!

I don't know if you heard of this new invetion that came out, but it's called COMMON SENSE.

-j

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#539458 - 02/03/02 04:47 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

i luv u 2

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds