Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A poster I made for a band
    #8094390 -

Here's a poster I made this weekend for a jam band from Oregon, Prismatic. Created in Macromedia Freehand.



Their music can be heard at: http://www.myspace.com/prismaticmusic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A poster I made for a band [Re: adrug]
    #8094486 -

cool poster.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A poster I made for a band [Re: adrug]
    #8094500 -

Nice. Boring show posters should be banned.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A poster I made for a band [Re: adrug]
    #8095386 -

Man, if I ever get my stonerrock band The Bowls up and running you're so designing our jacket


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A poster I made for a band [Re: adrug]
    #8095424 -

That is a sweet poster.

I made one with drawings I made in MS-Paint and just plain text from Word.  Seeing yours made me laugh at mine.  Really hard. :laugh:


--------------------
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here." -Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A poster I made for a band [Re: adrug]
    #8095730 -

dude that is sick as! nice work. .. i'm gonna show it to my graphic designer sister... I bet she'll dig it.


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A poster I made for a band [Re: adrug]
    #8097694 -

It looks really cool, but for the life of me I couldn't read the band's name.


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A poster I made for a band [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #8099024 -

Great work!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A poster I made for a band [Re: Songmanwolfheart]
    #8099498 -

stellar poster. in high school our art teacher made us do psychedelic posters promoting any band in a screen printing class...people came up with some cool shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A poster I made for a band [Re: nalyudi]
    #8099736 -

fucking sucks.



just kidding, looks nice!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Band I played guitar for, I think we sucked, they think they're awesome. What do you think? badreligion2good 1,750 14 09/18/06 07:03 PM
by Syle
* The best bands are the hardest to cover
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 2,533 35 04/26/05 04:36 AM
by Krishna
* What bands/artists have you seen in concert?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 9,559 62 12/27/07 11:10 PM
by pinkfloydms
* New flyers/poster for friends band MilkyMedia 755 6 05/06/05 06:30 AM
by sulucano
* Band Biography ShroomismM 1,617 11 09/13/03 01:04 PM
by fireworks_god
* Most overrated band?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silversoul 8,852 88 02/19/07 10:34 PM
by jewunit
* LOSS OF INTEREST IN BANDS YOU USED TO WORSHIP
( 1 2 3 all )
Fritzs_caindealer 5,902 52 11/17/03 10:00 PM
by Noviseer
* List ten bands you grew up with that were influential to you
( 1 2 all )
crazyman 3,734 25 01/27/05 08:02 PM
by Fallere2k72

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
749 topic views. 2 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.