Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin!
    #8034075 -

hey,

anyone that lives within a hundred or so miles of wisconsin, check this out
Quote:




this is a picture of projected snowfall through tonight.

right in the middle of that dark blue band, where a foot of snow is going to fall, is devils head ski and snowboard resort.

its cheap and practically empty on the weekdays.

so, if you snowboard, or ski, or ever wanted to try it, i suggest you hit that shit up!

they even have a special that gets you a room over night, and 2 lift tickets for $130 somthin.

anyone else going to be up there? ill smoke ya down at the top of the mountain!


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by Capatalistc nomad (02/17/08 09:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8034080 -

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

this pisses me off because a few weeks ago i planned on going snowboarding in wisconsin because i have family there

nowww i really regret not going through with it


--------------------
ego tripping at the gates of hell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: Kombat Frank]
    #8034437 -

:shitstorm:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: snoot]
    #8034493 -

I'm in central Wisco right now and we are getting DUMPED on.

I'm closer to Granite Peak or Ribb Mountain, or w/e the fuck they are calling it now, though.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: circularvortex]
    #8034495 -

I honestly had no idea there were mountains in Wisconsin.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8034527 -

It's raining where I live in Wisconsin, but it's snowing up in Portage where Cascade Mountain is and I'm happy about that cause I've got a season pass there and I'm up there all the time.
I haven't been out to Devils Head yet this year but I was planing on going some time soon on a Thursday when they have the $14 4-hour lift tickets.

Do you snowboard a lot CapitalisticNomad?


:snow:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: Ferris]
    #8034538 -

Ferris said:
I honestly had no idea there were mountains in Wisconsin.



It's not what you're thinking of when you think Mountain, but its still pretty big.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: circularvortex]
    #8034568 -

circularvortex said:
Ferris said:
I honestly had no idea there were mountains in Wisconsin.



It's not what you're thinking of when you think Mountain, but its still pretty big.



I almost died on that mountain.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8034788 -

:snow: The rain just turned to snow here, and it's commin down hard too. :snow:

I just checked out Devil's Head's web site and it looks like they got a really nice park set up this year. I'll probly be going on a Tuesday or Thursday sometime in the next 2 weeks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8034789 -

6-10 here in Iowa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8034860 -

thought you lived in north korea:lol:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #8035899 -

I just got home (Milwaukee) from Chicago.

The highways are fucked. I almost died.

They are glare ice. Its quite ridiculous.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8035920 -

Is it spring yet? I'm ready to come out of hibernation now. I just wanna lay in the grass and bake in the sun, is that so much to ask?


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #8035923 -

Such a long and wet winter.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #8036041 -

I'm not really such a big fan of the snow at the moment. I just finished trying to get my fucking car into the driveway after work. I was honestly having a dream about kayaking last night and woke up at 1130 am extraordinarily disappointed when I looked outside.


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wooo hooo! Hey midwest Peeps! time to go Snowboarding in wisconsin! [Re: Riboflavin]
    #8036065 -

I live downtown in Milwaukee, but I have to park on the street.

Work was canceled one day two weeks ago, whatever day we got like 3 feet of snow. So I didn't move my car all day.

The fucking plow pushed snow up the middle of the drivers window, and the sidewalk cleaner did the same to the passenger side.

It took forever to chip/push/shovel out.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anybody else snowboard?
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 3,876 33 11/30/07 05:08 PM
by DepthToTheCore
* anyone snowboard?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
twistedty 5,919 90 10/22/12 01:46 AM
by twistedty
* PEEPING TOMES UPSTATE NY ALIENS!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Penroc3 1,485 38 10/05/15 11:26 AM
by Penroc3
* who would have thought finding a snowboard would be so hard All We Perceive 409 3 10/25/14 06:38 PM
by Amphetamine Viper
* Snowboarding vs Skiing
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
volcomstoner 12,299 156 11/12/13 07:39 PM
by volcomstoner
* snowboarding looks like fun
( 1 2 all )
ShroomerRoss 2,929 26 02/16/10 07:51 PM
by pwnasaurus
* Punk Ass Snowboarders
( 1 2 3 all )
nalyudi 5,193 45 12/27/08 05:17 PM
by Tedwilto
* Going Snowboarding for 1st time
( 1 2 3 all )
dblaney 3,911 50 01/09/06 06:06 AM
by hawksapprentice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
956 topic views. 6 members, 24 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.