Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
i trip to much!!!
    #802267 -

Heres my story

For the last 3 years ive had a crushed ankle!!?? Been on all kinds of pain pills.
Got my fuckin ass into Herion, just sniffin an that shit sucks to!! NO MORE!!!!
Now, ive quit all that chem shit an now i find trippin slitely every other day or
week helps to reduce the pain pretty good just wondering if anyone may trip
that much? what that may do over time? HELP i need to go to europe to have
my ankle oppertion because the FDA will not PASS the ankle joint i need? HELP...LOU


--------------------
Have you tried my(black kow) pile style tek outdoors!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: bluelou]
    #802393 -

You must be pretty burnt out, and not to mention have a very high tolerance for acid/shrooms. You might want to try and get into the habit of only tripping once or twice a month. You'll find that the trips will be more rewarding.
If you want pain relief, just smoke some weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: Sheepish]
    #802660 -

First off weed does NOT help for pain, and second tripping too much will definatly fuck your head up. I used to trip (whell try to trip) every couple of days for a long time. It's been almost 2 years since the last time I tripped but it took a long, long, LONG time for the flashbacks (many times a day) to finally go away. It still happens once and a while but by now it's so weak I can controll it pretty good. The worst thing after tripping for a long time is trying to sleep. I had many, many nights that I would wake up (sober) tripping my nuts off. Believe me, when you wake up in the middle of the night tripping, you can forget about sleeping the rest of the night.
Anyway, keep tripping to an extreme moderation. once a month, or better yet, once every couple of months is the most you should do it. Hope all that rambling n' shit helps ya.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: internetraver]
    #802666 -

Tripping on mushrooms gives you flash backs?
thats nues to me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #802774 -

tripping, PERIOD, gives you flashbacks, I've tripped from many drugs before, mostly cid, which maybe caused my flashbacks, but I think tripping is tripping.

Once you get to THAT place it dosen't matter what drug brought you there (cid, shrooms), it's all the same. But honestly, I don't regret the shit I've done in my past, even though I'm all fucked up now....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: internetraver]
    #802797 -


Does tripping, PERIOD, give you flashbacks?
1 . Of course!
2 . No way!
3 . internetraver doesn't know his shit (counts as #2)




Votes accepted from the dawn of the universe until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #802860 -

Ha ha ha, why do you got to go and be a bitch about my experience, We're here to try and help people with questions about drugs, right. So I gave some advice with the shit that I'd been through (in my own life). If you trip alot, it will stay with you for a while PERIOD. Tripping too much does affect a person PERIOD. the shroomhermit's momma's a fat bloody bitch, Oh wait, that's just her PERIOD.

Dude, look, I'm not trying to cause a ruckus with this community, I'm here to help people out, just like U,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: bluelou]
    #802974 -

I agree with Sheepish, you must be VERY burnt out!! Also agree that you should maybe only use acid in moderation, go with the suggestion and only trip about once a month. It sounds like you may have a problem with dependance on substances, going from depending on one type of drug to another isn't really going to do you much good in the long run.

Speaking from personal experience, I often use weed as a way to eleviate physical pain. But like all drugs you can work up a tolerance and after awhile you need to smoke more and more to get the same effect. I know alot of people use weed in this way (to ease pain and generate some kind of temporary comfort). I guess this would be the same for most drugs you're using to eliminate any type of pain, including prescribed medication.

Although I have no experience using acid on a regular basis to the extreme of having it nearly every single day, I don't feel I'm in a position to offer any advice as to what effects it will have on your body both in the present and in the future.

My main reason of posting was more because of worry it's a little scary hearing the reasons behind why some people take drugs on a regular basis, and it always worries me to know that some people think there isn't a way around it. Although in your situation i can sympathise that you're in a great deal of pain and are doing your best to reduce this pain in whatever way you feel will help you.

Just take care of yourself and be careful, whatever solution you choose to run with!!

*hugs*


--------------------
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: bluelou]
    #803617 -

Tripping everyday is fine. Look at Ozzy Osbourne and Sid Barrett. Oh wait nevermind.
Definitely don't trip that often. Once a month is probably the most you should dose while once a season would be better. It doesn't even affect you after a while unless you take outrageous doses. I took 5 hits of blotter a while ago and had a very intense trip. 3 days later I took 6 hits of the same batch and hardly felt a thing except a little stimulation and mood elevation.
Does anyone know if flashbacks are a physical phenomenon or just a learned thing. I had flashbacks and nightmares after my car accident, but have never had any from drugs. I've never had a really bad trip though. Any intense experience can cause flashbacks and anxiety. I think it's called post traumatic stress disorder.
Alcohol is a pretty good pain killer, but is much harder on your body and much more addictive than pot or psychedelics.


--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: bluelou]
    #803704 -

in the 60s, there were experiments giving psychedelics to terminally ill cancer patients... (spring grove, marylandit was discovered that analgesia persisted long after the drug experience wore off (in some cases, the patients need for strong painkillers was lessened for several weeks !)
(often the patients were like: "well, yes, the pain is still there, but it doesn't bother me nearly as much... i don't need my morphine this morning, thank you.... and did you see that sunrise today, just beautiful... and my grandkids are coming to visit today... well, the pain is just information from this dying body, nothing more..." --- y'know, that sorta thing... maybe not so much "pain relief" as a long-lasting attitude adjustment...
too bad such experiments ceased with the government crackdown on psychdelics...


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #803713 -

Your poll is shite and a waste of time...
Do some research better yet go and have an experience, failing that don't bother pooping on peoples posts when all they want is help and answers...prick!


--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: bluelou]
    #803914 -

Flash backs can happen, but what internetraver describes is definitely not a flashback. The term "flashback" is tossed around way to much now a days, its like everyone who has tried a hallucinogen has a flashback. Flashbacks are not caused by the drug, they are caused from extreme emotional distress fueled by the drug. Like vietnam vets haven't been to war in a long time, but its so emotionally scaring that sometimes they flashback.

What internetraver describes is a mild case of temporary psyshosis. Its very common when you abuse hallucinogens. Days and even months after the last time you tripped you are still seeing patterns and morphing ojects, even ge a trippy feeling and tracers/trails. Kinda not in touch with reality very well, spaced out. This IS NOT a flashback, don't buy into the goverments drug hype. It is very uncommon for people who use hallucinogens to have flashbacks, it does happen but its extremely rare, and its not caused from just using too much, its caused because of one very bad, bad, bad freak out trip. Just like being in a war doesn't automatically gurantee flashbacks, but if you experiance extremely horrible things that have a significant emotional impact on you, then you are at risk of flashbacks.


Anyways, I'm stoned and rambling on now, I just wanted to make a point that the term "flashback" is thrown around way to loosely around here. only a very small percentage of hallucinogen users will ever experiance a true flashback, not ever other joe you meet at the shroomery like I've been seeing claimed around here.


LK,


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i trip to much!!! [Re: internetraver]
    #804048 -

tripping, PERIOD, gives you flashbacks, I've tripped from many drugs before, mostly cid, which maybe caused my flashbacks, but I think tripping is tripping.

I think tripping period gives YOU flashbacks. I've never had one and none of my friends have.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 1st trip- weird experience penguinw46 3,005 15 05/06/03 02:33 PM
by Anonymous
* First trip with Experiance Martingoose 3,020 13 05/16/16 04:11 PM
by PsylioSynethesis
* HELP!! Constant mild flashback?? Skanksta 1,898 12 02/26/02 01:27 AM
by jimmyvengeance
* Flashbacks? Anonymous 1,634 4 02/06/03 02:17 PM
by mjshroomer
* Do shrooms cause flashbacks? jarby 32,159 12 03/08/03 06:17 PM
by Meat_Log_Smurf
* How many here have experienced flashbacks? 3eyedgod 1,142 6 01/13/03 01:29 AM
by aguynameddan
* Different trip from different strain myth! Fd3000 6,446 19 07/25/02 03:00 AM
by Fd3000
* Tripping leading to anxiety?
( 1 2 3 all )
ShRo_0My 10,854 45 01/04/21 04:49 AM
by Tom66

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,227 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 59 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 19 queries.