Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Whats the best music while shrooming?
    #798642 -

I like techno,jungle,trance shit like crystal method,chemical brothers,dust brothers anyone have suggestions i'm burning some music need ideas...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #798685 -

Tool - Lateralus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #798687 -

But if it's only techno you're wanting...
Surrender by Chemical Brothers
Velvet Acid Christ
Frontline Assembly
Shpongle
Orbital

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: Sheepish]
    #798759 -

Tool. All Tool. Every album is the most amazing creation in the world.


--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #798770 -

Autechre and Aphex Twin


--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #798815 -

good reggae.....i guess it all depends on what YOU like.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #798893 -

It really does depend on what you like. I listened to NIN and that was really good. Tool is also excellent. Led Zeppelin or blues is good for me, but that's what I listen to sober. To each his own.


--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #799130 -

Any music that gets you going when your sober would be great for tripping I reckon....

But: Hallucinogen/Twisted
That is pretty mind blowing...


--------------------
I like to SHIMMY to my locations....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: wiser]
    #799262 -

But when your shrooming I think what music you listen to depends to me on how your trip is going...If i'm having a bad trip it would be better to listen to something familiar feels close to home ...I like to make up different cd's techno/trance...alternative/hard core shit...basically I like all the music mentioned Tool is awsome-they just came through Okla wish I couldve made it,maybe I can catch perfict circle when they come-.thanks for the suggestions I love all muisic always looking for new music btw feel free to share your fav music thats what I meant for this thread to be for ...I plan on downloading samples from it for my next shroom voyage...

Edited by ShroomlessInOkla (08/06/02 04:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #799290 -

best music to go shrooming to... um.... definately has to be psytrance!!


--------------------
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? *DELETED* [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #799320 -

Post deleted by Mead

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: Mead]
    #799411 -

Defintaly gotta throw on some dilated peoples in there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #799477 -

ELECTRONIC
DJ Micro - Live in Avaland
Paul Oakenfold - Tranceport
Fatboy Slim - Better Living Through Circuitry
Paul Van Dyk - All I Need (song)
DJ Icy - The Breaks Element
Dj Dara - Further

You really should listen to some hip hop too:
Pharcyde - Passin' me By... (All their shit is good)
Peanut Butter Wolf - My Vinyl Weighs a Ton
Afu RA - Life Force Radio
Deltron 3030
Anything by DJ Spooky and Shadow, etc, etc




--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS










Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: Hashbury]
    #799817 -

Ive heard the pharyde and dj spooky stuff I like hip hop... fat boy slim is cool I basically like everything... used to have tons of stuff like that but my computer crashed thanks for all the posts I am loving the psytrance and goa shit this will be grrrrrr8

Edited by ShroomlessInOkla (08/06/02 10:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #800041 -

Nick Drake is very good shroom music!!


--------------------
Those who know do not speak.
Those who speak do not know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #800753 -

Ahhh, an old favourite I've remembered.
White Pony - Deftones. A very nice album, great vocal overtones, some eerie ambience going on there too.
Also, Disco Volante - Mr Bungle. A mad album, and it never stays on one kind of music; keeps flicking between styles.
Something new I tried once, was Purple - Stone Temple Pilots. Got the CD cheap off a friend, and actually quite enjoyed it. A very laid back rock album.
I was thinking about trying out some White Zombie, probably Astro Creep 2000, but the first album, La Sexocisto would be quite cool too; a very groovy and a slight reggae feel in some songs, but rather brief.
Wouldn't mind trying System of a Down one trip.
Of course, don't forget the Pink Floyd (if I didn't mention this)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: Sheepish]
    #800961 -

Paul Oakenfold albums kick ass always

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #800965 -

If you want to try something 'new' and diffrent, try an album by Peter Gabriel, say 'The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" Its the kind that runs through as if it was one long song, has a lot of trippy background vocals, and noises, and is very throught provoking.
Its not hard and heavy, like Tool or Aphex Twin, and it's one of my faveroites. Since it is so old, you can prolly get it online for 15 bucks, its a double CD - worth the inverstment new (25 bucks)
Good Journey
-OoD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #801100 -

my opinion?...pink floyd of course. I love that type of music though. But it sounds SO good on shrooms.


--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats the best music while shrooming? [Re: juicemonkey]
    #801961 -

shit you could be sober and start trippin on pink floyd,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* More Ambient music
( 1 2 all )
psilocybinjunkieM 4,920 29 06/25/13 09:33 AM
by bishlap
* Re: Greatest trip album EVER!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 17,432 103 10/30/00 07:49 AM
by Anonymous
* Re: Fav. music mentazem 2,185 9 04/17/01 01:07 AM
by manwithoutaface
* Questions on mixing shrooms and E Gabble Ratchet 13,494 11 02/24/20 01:31 PM
by BobLazar
* Do you give home grown shrooms for free?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shroom_assassin 28,814 70 12/16/21 10:20 PM
by Sub-Easy
* Reaction to shrooms... Old_Man_Trouble 12,846 18 08/10/01 05:26 PM
by Alien
* Post deleted by Moe Howard bigidiot 5,278 18 08/26/01 10:55 PM
by Maxawow
* Re: lsd and/or shrooms and obssive compulsive disorder jebus 8,208 9 04/13/01 04:56 PM
by Bleuboxo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
4,764 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 47 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.