Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
6+ gram trip?
    #788724 - 07/31/02 03:10 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I'm very curious? What is a 6+ gram trip like? Can even do things? Or you basically just sit there and think? And if so, what sort of stuff you think of? i'm just tryin to get a feel of what it's like cause i wanna try a big trip like that soon.

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekaz
DoSeR

Re: 6+ gram trip? [Re: juicemonkey]
    #788846 - 07/31/02 04:18 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

6 sound like a lot,i would never take half that

--------------------

I have never and will never use a screen in a glass piece.
That defeats the purpose of having a glass piece. Must be a canadian thing.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: 6+ gram trip? [Re: kaz]
    #788854 - 07/31/02 04:22 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You probably won't get the feeling of what it is like unless you take the voyage. For now read the trip faq at the shroomery, and read the description of a level 4 and 5 trip. A level 5 trip, or ego loss does not depend on the amount of mushrooms taken alone, but on state of mind. If you are experiencing ego loss, "you" won't exist, so you won't be thinking. Chances are though it might be very scarry so you won't reach ego loss. If you havn't used mushrooms much, my suggestion is work your way up.

OfflineLaCasta
Beyond Good andEvil

Loc: Chicago
Re: 6+ gram trip? [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #788878 - 07/31/02 04:34 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Go big, its woth it, but hard to explain.....

--------------------

"Memories of high speeds when the cops crash, As I laugh pushin the gas while my glocks blast" -RIP Tupac

OfflineDaTHChold
Stranger
Re: 6+ gram trip? [Re: LaCasta]
    #788908 - 07/31/02 04:45 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i hate ego loss happened to me last time

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Re: 6+ gram trip? [Re: DaTHChold]
    #789506 - 07/31/02 09:51 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I've already been at a level 4 two times. And i'm about to go for another level 4 probably, in about a week. And then i wanna do 6 grams...wanna reach an AWESOME level 5. So would that basically happen if i put on pink floyd really loud and just sat down in a chair? would i have one of those deep trips?

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

Offlinewigbinner
Stranger
    #790494 - 08/01/02 10:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

juicemonkey, i would totally recomend just being very ready and willing and do exactly what you said, turn of the Floyd really loud and sit back and observe.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: 6+ gram trip? [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #790798 - 08/01/02 01:15 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

>>If you are experiencing ego loss, "you" won't exist, so you won't be thinking.

That's not entirely correct. Ego-loss is losing a sense of self. You are experiencing a pure state of consciousness without an "I" or a "self" point of view. I was able to reach a Level 4 peak on 4 grams.

Just remember folks...everyone's metabolism and tripping threshold are different...you might only need 2.5 grams to hit level 3 or 4 but there are people like me that only landed in level 3/4 off 4 grams. My next trip is at the end of this month with my buddy. I'm gonna take 4.5 and how much of a difference it will be.

The one thing I enjoyed most about shrooms is how smooth it was. Acid could be very forceful in causing the ego-loss...but with shrooms it was on "my terms". I really look forward to future meditation sessions with higher doses. I also had beautiful out-of-body experiences right before achieving ego loss on the shrooms. Meditation really helps you with this aspect of tripping...and I really recommend it. Detachment is a great thing...don't be frightening by it!!

Love & Light,

Boppity

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #790802 - 08/01/02 01:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

>>So would that basically happen if i put on pink floyd really loud and just sat down in a chair? would i have one of those deep trips?

You could reach egolessness totally sober if you just learn how to calm the mind and allow yourself to enter a single-point state of mind. Music is a great tool for learning stabilization. Meditation is better in my opinion...but getting "lost" in your favorite music is a good way to prepare yourself for total ego loss. It's kinda like daydreaming feels...but different.

Peace,

Bop

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
    #791073 - 08/01/02 03:40 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

well, sweet...i'm convinced. i'm gonna do another 4 gram trip this weekend...and then the next time(sometime around 13th of august) i'm gonna do a 6 gram trip. I'm gonna have music lined up for hours...with my favourite chair right by the speaker. I think it'll be quite an experience.

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#791616 - 08/01/02 08:57 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Letting go of your ego is probably the hardest and scariest thing to do when shrooming ... unless you are VERY stable I would recommend against going this far ... I did 7 grams and regret that trip more than anything in my life, only because I am not stable enough to withstand that kind of intensity and did it in a closed room ...

I wish you the best

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #792633 - 08/02/02 11:57 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I once munched 8 grams of some good cubies. Trip lasted 8 or 9 hours, WAY longer than normal for me. Also I didn't have any visuals whereas on lower doses I can barely see because of the visuals I get.

I did, at my peak, experience an amazing ego-loss for a few minutes. It's really impossible to explain, but think of it as floating in a black void, except it's not black because you just can't see anything. I had no memory of anything while "there", only a simple concept of existence which again is impossible to explain. No thoughts went through my head for those few minutes, either. Vision came back all at once but not my memory. I spent the next hour exploring my friend's house, trying to figure out what various things "did" (spent a good ten minutes on a wall before I realized it was there to hold up the sky...)

Doses that high are REALLY awesome if you like the kind of trip they give you. DEFINATELY not for partying. It's hard to do anything, or even talk, for most of the trip. My friend and I (he also did 8g) basically sat in the same room for six hours. Every few minutes one of us would say "shit" or "holy fuck", but that was about it for conversation.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinearchnut
Loc: the east
Re: 6+ gram trip? [Re: trendal]
    #792716 - 08/02/02 12:59 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

my highest dose (4 grams) hurled me into a realm of self discovery that i brought back with me. my living room became a huge mirror and in those mirrors i witnessed my life the way i've always wanted it to be. i say go for it, but be prepared for a ride. it's amazing.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: 6+ gram trip? [Re: archnut]
    #792787 - 08/02/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

And then you get things like tonight...I decided to dose 4.5 grams tonight (it's been two weeks since my first trip) and now an hour and a half into it...I'm still not tripping.

Oh well...what a wasted dose.

Bop

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
    #793449 - 08/02/02 08:30 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

haha...yeah well i just did 3-4 grams(dry)...about 40 minutes ago. Yeah...i definetlly wanna experience the '7 gram trip'. Sounds absoulutely amazing! Right now i'm listening to pink floyd...god it sounds so good(naturally).
No, i know i don't hit level 5 on 4gram doses. i did 4.5 for my first time and i only got a strong level 4. Did 5 grams for my second time and i only got another level 4. Now i just did it for my third time, and i had 3-4 grams. My next trip is gonna be the one...the 'big trip'. I'm gonna take 6 and half grams i think. haha...it's getting hard to type. I'm really looking forward to it...sounds like something i'll remember forever.

--------------------

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
    #793583 - 08/03/02 12:47 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"I didn't have any visuals whereas on lower doses I can barely see because of the visuals I get."

SO true with me too!!!
Well, i just basically finished a lower dose(3 gram) trip....and for once, i had EXTREME visuals. I listened to my new cd(a bunch of pink floyd and stuff) in the dark.. Well semi dark i guess. I can't explain the shit that i saw...just weird shit. It was an ENTIRELEY differen't type of trip than i'm used too. I personally like the larger dose trips. This was still fun though. I just got out of the hot tub and I'm drained. I"m gonna go fall asleep with some music on

--------------------

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
The Governator Sayz Go Chagaz
Male

Loc: USA
    #793851 - 08/03/02 06:37 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

The last time I ate shrooms we bought 32 grams and split them 3 ways while we were dividing them i was eating each one handed to me whole...anyway i don't know what level i hit but I dont remember having any visuals cuz i was so out of it...I recomend not being around anyone that u dont like we went by a friends of ours mothers house ...she came out to the car and it threw me into a bad trip.I remember screaming don't leave me here with her!!!!!My friends had'nt taken anything yet and were telling me to chill the fuck out...thats easier said then done while your tripping balls...To this day i dont remember much cuz i spent most the time curled up in a ball on the floor i guess it lasted about 12 hours and i think i ate about 7-10 grams have no clue if they were cubies or not.but they were good--i wish i had split that into 2 good trips instead of one really bad one

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
    #794136 - 08/03/02 09:21 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well last night was awesome. I was thrown into...i dunno...REALM, when i shut off the lights and listened to my new cd. I tried to calm my mind and basically, for the most part, meditate. I've never experienced anything like that. it was so...haha...i dunno...awesome. So unexplainable. Then after that I tried to watch roger rabbit, but for some reason i couldn't really. So i shut off the movie and decided to play my guitar(i'm not very good but whatever)...i even recorded it!. I was peaking too. Then i went into the hot tub for awhile while, got out and decided to sit down and listen to music and write. And i did just that. And i wrote some cool ideas. Then i went to bed listening to music.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #794251 - 08/03/02 11:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah I've found that my "best" dosage for the best combination of visuals and thought-patterns is around 1/8th ounce (3.5 grams). If I do less I'll have less visuals AND less mind-trip. If I do more I'll have less visuals and MORE mind-trip.

Kind of seems like the ammount of visuals centre around a specific dose (around 3.5g for me) where as the "mind-fuck" part of the trip is directly proportional to the dose.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder