Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: mytymyc]
    #7916576 -

Your economies so fucked your practically begging mexico for help!!!:grin: j/K

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7916604 -

im glad i missed it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: mytymyc]
    #7916609 -

Where have you guys been this has gone on almost since 911. Just alot of people were like north american union wtf is that. Then the new currency the amero will replace the USD. Also I thought this pic was funny.



--------------------
My Trade List


I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. 
    Hunter S. Thompson



I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
~Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Shroom Empire]
    #7916612 -

The meaning of the "fall of civilization" depends on how you interpret those words.

I don't think there will be an actual doomsday with death and destruction....

Unless this is what was prophesized in the bible, that the end of the world will start in the middle east. Perhaps nuclear war will be upon us? Maybe I should get to building a fall-out shelter.

Or maybe the machines will take over like in terminator and we'll be forced to fight in the human resistance forces. That's going to happen one day with the way AI is advancing you know. They recently made a robot that can play the violin, who's to say that a robot who can play a violin can't also hold a gun and pull a trigger? THE END IS NEAR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Robo]
    #7916624 -

"THE BEST DAYS ARE OVER"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7916644 -

Army of None said:
Doesn't the Bible and Nostradamus say that the end of days start occurring about the time the whole One World Gov. happens?



The bible says the end of the world will begin in the middle east. I believe that shit too, just look at how fucked up it is over there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Robo]
    #7916698 -

Omni said:
Army of None said:
Doesn't the Bible and Nostradamus say that the end of days start occurring about the time the whole One World Gov. happens?



The bible says the end of the world will begin in the middle east. I believe that shit too, just look at how fucked up it is over there.



But the bible also says you will never know the time and place of the second comming.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7916709 -

UnholyChild666 said:
But the bible also says you will never know the time and place of the second comming.



Hey man, I'm long passed my second cumming. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7916744 -

I wasn't aware there was even a first coming

Anyways the bible is a lot of fairy tales but the middle east thing I'm almost certain will happen.

Believe what you want to though, all I know is middle easterners are some crazy motherfuckers

Exhibit A:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Robo]
    #7916754 -

It's a breeding ground for suicide bombers.
PRAISE AHLAH!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7916783 -

andyistic said:
UnholyChild666 said:
But the bible also says you will never know the time and place of the second comming.



Hey man, I'm long passed my second cumming. :lol:



I was wondering if someone might say something along those lines


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Robo]
    #7916796 -

Omni said:
I wasn't aware there was even a first coming

Anyways the bible is a lot of fairy tales but the middle east thing I'm almost certain will happen.

Believe what you want to though, all I know is middle easterners are some crazy motherfuckers

Exhibit A:






Well I don't belive in any of it I just joining in on the conversation you know chattin it up a bit.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: chaos05]
    #7918811 -

WOW, check this one out. Talks about the one world Gov. One world Bank and RFID human chips.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7918828 -

Yeah it's fucked. Funny how little media coverage this has received in the US huh? kind of like oh I dunno... say the Patriot Act? Or uhm... I dunno that superhighway from Mexico to Canada with a Mexican Customs office in Kansas that US citizens are paying for?

Or uhmmmmmm... let me think... the fact that we've lowered the US dollar to match the Canadian dollar?

Or.... Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe that whole thing with uhm.... what is it? Oh yes... The bill that was signed into law giving W. the power to basically remain president in a time of war... wait... we're in a time of war now?

You mean that "war on terror" was not just for the lulz?

Oh shit we're fucked.

Pack my bags we're moving to Canada.

OH WAIT IT WON'T MATTER BY 2010 ANYWAY.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: chaos05]
    #7919864 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7920493 -

The idea of world peace seems like a cool idea...but what W. did seems kinda shady...and these RFID chips sounds like it would destroy what little bit of personal freedom we have left

The state our country is in right now is depressing and we can only hope that the next one will do a better job at shaping this country up...but thats all we can do...is hope

Fuck it...I'm movin to an island...non-stop partying...WOOO! :discodance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: itsthedank]
    #7921891 -

I saw that shit bush did about staying president in hightimes. That's shits crazy I wonder why you never hear about it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Cubie]
    #7921922 -

And they say Alex Jones is full of crap...

Edited by Cancer (01/23/08 09:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whats the american dream=? Crass 1,085 16 08/20/03 07:29 AM
by kaiowas
* Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the raver culture?
( 1 2 3 all )
shwowsh 6,325 45 10/01/03 01:12 AM
by RunDMT
* as if you would give a shit oDin 744 11 10/02/03 02:57 PM
by Scratcher
* I hate how little things will eat you up Cryptic 1,018 8 09/28/03 10:19 AM
by flanders53
* I hate to hear terrible news.. Brugman 1,138 8 11/14/03 03:21 PM
by Anonymous
* What is the American Dream?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,880 20 11/20/03 11:41 AM
by Mitchnast
* American vs Canadian cigarettes
( 1 2 all )
Meph 7,363 27 07/11/20 02:25 PM
by Asante
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,736 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 232 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.