Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: mytymyc]
    #7915943 -

one step closer to the new world order...that has to be awesome for humanity :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: mytymyc]
    #7915957 -

the Bill of Rights wouldn't go away, its a landmark document that most western nations have accepted and have their own versions of.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Hotsauce72]
    #7915991 -

One government would be much easier to overthrow then all the little ones we have now.

As was mentioned, our current leaders are too corrupt to bring good to us all by doing this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: psycho.reactive]
    #7916038 -

Aside from the fact that CNN gave it the title North American Union, I see nothing to indicate anything of that nature. It seems to me like it's talks to oversee trade and boarder security.

Working together does not equate to merger in my mind, sorry.


--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7916039 -

andyistic said:
I wouldn't mind merging U.S. with Canada, since we're halfway there already.
But I don't want to include Mexico. I don't see how their being included could help anything.



I don't know why we all don't just pack up and move to Mexico, every single one of us Americans. Then we'd have our own country again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Hotsauce72]
    #7916105 -

Doesn't the Bible and Nostradamus say that the end of days start occurring about the time the whole One World Gov. happens?

Here we go!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7916147 -

2012

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Cubie]
    #7916157 -

Cubie said:
2012



I doubt the world will end, but I'm going to have a non-stop party that whole year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Shroom Empire]
    #7916194 -

Hell yes. Just like its 1999

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: K20A2]
    #7916226 -

K20A2 said:
One government would be much easier to overthrow then all the little ones we have now.

As was mentioned, our current leaders are too corrupt to bring good to us all by doing this.



False. The bigger the government the harder it is to overthrow. If you can call in troops from over an entire continent vs. from one country things get hairy. Unless of course you're in Australia. Then things just get Aussie.





(???)


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7916363 -

andyistic said:
I wouldn't mind merging U.S. with Canada, since we're halfway there already.
But I don't want to include Mexico. I don't see how their being included could help anything.



But what about Canada I mean also those people who haven't experienced what it's like to live in murder filled city would have that shit in their lives because all the violence would spread to there. All those Canadians who could have lived their full lives may not get to experience that if this were to happen.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7916429 -

Get out while you still can :shiftyeyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7916479 -

UnholyChild666 said:
andyistic said:
I wouldn't mind merging U.S. with Canada, since we're halfway there already.
But I don't want to include Mexico. I don't see how their being included could help anything.



But what about Canada I mean also those people who haven't experienced what it's like to live in murder filled city would have that shit in their lives because all the violence would spread to there. All those Canadians who could have lived their full lives may not get to experience that if this were to happen.



You are so wrong man.
Just read this.

If Castro didn't empty his fucking prisons on us and if we didn't have a huge influx of Mexicans, you'd see a whole different America.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7916514 -

Army of None said:
Merge Canada, USA and Mexico.....and without letting congress decide on it. What?





Nothing our president does surprises me? Have you seen this:



--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!




I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Cubie]
    #7916519 -

Cubie said:
2012



2012 is not the end of the physical world, it is the end of the age of materialism and greed. 2012 marks a major shift in human consciousness and perception, Terrence McKenna has forseen it! Thus, it shall happen :bowdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Robo]
    #7916533 -

And it is also the point where most of us will reach the 3,000,000 post-count mark. :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Robo]
    #7916535 -

Omni said:
Cubie said:
2012



2012 is not the end of the physical world, it is the end of the age of materialism and greed. 2012 marks a major shift in human consciousness and perception, Terrence McKenna has forseen it! Thus, it shall happen :bowdown:




http://www.history.com/shows.do?episodeId=214250&action=detail

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7916544 -

I pray that no one on this site is ever on the computer enough to post that much from now until 2012 lol

get some sunshine and fresh air

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Robo]
    #7916555 -

By that time, our thoughts will be converted directly to forum posts via cerebral implants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Shroom Empire]
    #7916561 -

Shroom Empire said:
UnholyChild666 said:
andyistic said:
I wouldn't mind merging U.S. with Canada, since we're halfway there already.
But I don't want to include Mexico. I don't see how their being included could help anything.



But what about Canada I mean also those people who haven't experienced what it's like to live in murder filled city would have that shit in their lives because all the violence would spread to there. All those Canadians who could have lived their full lives may not get to experience that if this were to happen.



You are so wrong man.
Just read this.

If Castro didn't empty his fucking prisons on us and if we didn't have a huge influx of Mexicans, you'd see a whole different America.



Now go compare those numbers to the number of murders in the US, still no where near, not even close.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whats the american dream=? Crass 1,085 16 08/20/03 07:29 AM
by kaiowas
* Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the raver culture?
( 1 2 3 all )
shwowsh 6,326 45 10/01/03 01:12 AM
by RunDMT
* as if you would give a shit oDin 744 11 10/02/03 02:57 PM
by Scratcher
* I hate how little things will eat you up Cryptic 1,018 8 09/28/03 10:19 AM
by flanders53
* I hate to hear terrible news.. Brugman 1,139 8 11/14/03 03:21 PM
by Anonymous
* What is the American Dream?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,880 20 11/20/03 11:41 AM
by Mitchnast
* American vs Canadian cigarettes
( 1 2 all )
Meph 7,363 27 07/11/20 02:25 PM
by Asante
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,736 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.