Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president.
    #7915452 -

Merge Canada, USA and Mexico.....and without letting congress decide on it. What?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7915467 -

They kinda need to team up since Russia n china are gonna try to whoop our asses

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7915468 -

:poop:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7915528 -

I wouldn't mind merging U.S. with Canada, since we're halfway there already.
But I don't want to include Mexico. I don't see how their being included could help anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7915542 -

more drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7915551 -

andyistic said:
I wouldn't mind merging U.S. with Canada, since we're halfway there already.
But I don't want to include Mexico. I don't see how their being included could help anything.




r u fukin dumb? If we merged with mexico, illegal mexican immigration would drop to ZERO.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: learningtofly]
    #7915583 -

Oh gee, you're right!
Instead of trying to minimize the number of Mexicans we have in this country, all of them would be here.
What a great idea!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: learningtofly]
    #7915584 -

Haha haha haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7915586 -

andyistic said:
Oh gee, you're right!
Instead of trying to minimize the number of Mexicans we have in this country, all of them would be here.
What a great idea!



what i was thinking as well...


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Syle]
    #7915590 -

Thank you. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Syle]
    #7915591 -

But they wouldn't be illegal!

Man you gotta see the bigger picture... including the part where the constitution and the bill of rights go away because america wouldn't exist anymore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: learningtofly]
    #7915599 -

learningtofly said:
But they wouldn't be illegal!

Man you gotta see the bigger picture... including the part where the constitution and the bill of rights go away because america wouldn't exist anymore.



yeah, those two tiny worthless things.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Syle]
    #7915721 -

it sounds terrible, but my gut says that it must not be as bad as it sounds - otherwise there would have been a huge public outcry.

so - using that logic, my viewpoint is: 'meh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: memes]
    #7915735 -

There is a huge public outcry. Watch glen Beck. He gets the issues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Army of None]
    #7915802 -

This is a necessary step, a step many (including me) cringe at but I believe it must be done.

It *could* have a positive effect on humanity as a whole. (eventually)

If I was ruling this planet I would want it as one empire united under one system of government.
I don't know how well all of the people of the Earth would take to such a change though, so therefore it must be done in baby steps. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: K20A2]
    #7915887 -

That is assuming the people in power aren't corrupt assholes (which won't happen)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: learningtofly]
    #7915898 -

NEWSFLASH-

This isn't going to happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: learningtofly]
    #7915919 -

learningtofly said:
But they wouldn't be illegal!

Man you gotta see the bigger picture... including the part where the constitution and the bill of rights go away because america wouldn't exist anymore.


  You hit the nail right on the head there Bro!!!!  That is exactly the point T he Dissolution and Destruction of Our National Identity and a step towards the ONE WORLD Government Factions goals.  Fuckem all They wont succeed if People WOUL JUST WAKE THE FUCK UP INSTEAD OF WORRYING WHAT BRITNEY SPEARS IS DOIN!!!!!!  Nuf said  Peace Im out!!!!:rastamon:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: mytymyc]
    #7915925 -

mytymyc said:
learningtofly said:
But they wouldn't be illegal!

Man you gotta see the bigger picture... including the part where the constitution and the bill of rights go away because america wouldn't exist anymore.


  You hit the nail right on the head there Bro!!!!  That is exactly the point T he Dissolution and Destruction of Our National Identity and a step towards the ONE WORLD Government Factions goals.  Fuckem all They wont succeed if People WOUL JUST WAKE THE FUCK UP INSTEAD OF WORRYING WHAT BRITNEY SPEARS IS DOIN!!!!!!  Nuf said  Peace Im out!!!!:rastamon:



go smoke more.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys seen this shit? NORTH AMERICAN UNION - man I hate our president. [Re: Syle]
    #7915938 -

I always do!!!!  I happen to havwe the best shit around!!!!  Ingrid is Her name  and boy she sure is one smooooooth smoke!!!!:burnone::gethigh:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whats the american dream=? Crass 1,085 16 08/20/03 07:29 AM
by kaiowas
* Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the raver culture?
( 1 2 3 all )
shwowsh 6,326 45 10/01/03 01:12 AM
by RunDMT
* as if you would give a shit oDin 744 11 10/02/03 02:57 PM
by Scratcher
* I hate how little things will eat you up Cryptic 1,018 8 09/28/03 10:19 AM
by flanders53
* I hate to hear terrible news.. Brugman 1,139 8 11/14/03 03:21 PM
by Anonymous
* What is the American Dream?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,880 20 11/20/03 11:41 AM
by Mitchnast
* American vs Canadian cigarettes
( 1 2 all )
Meph 7,363 27 07/11/20 02:25 PM
by Asante
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,736 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.