Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
. [Re: igwna]
    #7873092 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7873103 -

that still doesn't bother me. she's obsessed with me.

i have to disappear for weeks just to get her off my back.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7873143 -

dr_gonz said:
i get pissed thinking about them fucking someone else



I truly don't give a shit when girls I used to be involved with are with a new guy. But, I've never been in love before though. If I saw a girl who I was in love with at one time with another guy then it would probably bother me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7873151 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7873161 -

Then why are you stressing?

I remember my one ex-girlfriend got a new guy literally a week after we broke up.  I didn't give a shit at all.  :shrug:  I get major crushes on girls but I don't seem to get attached to them (which is actually good).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7873169 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7873177 -

Ah ha... I've never had good pussy. I've only ever had sex with one good-looking girl and I had to use a condom with her so I couldn't feel anything and thus it was bad sex. I've had decent sex with fatties and uglies but it's never been that great either.

Wow. I've never had really good sex before. That's probably why I don't care when these ho's disappear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7873184 -

Are you still wimpering about that one chick you worked with? Man...fuck that bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7873186 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7873193 -

I always have BBW sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7873232 -

whoever gets pissed that their ex is getting dicked by another douche needs to shoot HIMSELF or HERself in the head.


--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Edited by derx (01/13/08 12:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: derx]
    #7873246 -

derx said:
whoever gets pissed that their ex is getting dicked by another douche needs to shoot themselves in the head.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: derx]
    #7873250 -

My ex is dating the female version of me:crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7873776 -

dr_gonz said:
meams said:
when i broke up with my 2year gf it bothered me to know some guy was givin her the dick on the other side of the wall my bed was against.(lived in same house ::suicide:: our bedrooms shared a wall, both of us had our beds against  that particular wall).



thats fucked.



No shit! I would flip my shit for sure! No way would I be in that situation. Too many bad scenarios come to mind just thinking about it.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7873899 -

WhiskeyClone said:
I don't see my ex.

Thinking about it doesn't bother me because I know that whoever's fucking her just isn't as good. Not to be conceited, but I doubt she will ever land a guy like me again.

:snub:



well put

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: chodamunky]
    #7874020 -

My ex can bang all the hoochies he wants. He's good at it. I hope he gets a gross STD or a baby from one of his floozies and spends the rest of life wishing he wasn't a fuckup.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: SheikCorp]
    #7874348 -

SheikCorp said:
My ex is dating the female version of me:crankey:



George Costanza? You turned a girl lesbian? That's hilarious.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7874587 -

No but that kid/guy was funny. Remember his rap?

She had that different kinda vibe. Shes bi i'd say or maybe just bi curious. What evs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how long is okay to be mad at an ex-girlfriend? dr0mni 2,636 11 10/15/05 08:03 PM
by goobler
* I always make bad impressions upon my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriends
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,164 23 03/10/06 04:57 AM
by In(di)go
* Ex gfs money $$$ and theorys PooGrower 1,442 13 01/13/06 09:04 AM
by mediman0078
* Saw my ex today...
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,472 24 07/09/04 08:03 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Is it ever okay to date an ex?
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 3,838 34 01/11/05 11:29 PM
by MrBump
* Ex is fuckin with my head quillini 1,387 16 05/17/06 02:20 AM
by alsnow469
* My ex had sex with my best friend. Fucking fuck!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Gumby 34,404 203 06/20/12 07:04 PM
by xbloodwhipx
* So my ex-Girlfriend from high school im'ed me last night
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,707 25 07/13/05 01:32 PM
by thegatewaydrug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,202 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.