Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #7866772 -

when i think back and get irritated at all of the fucked up shit she did to me, i just think about the time that i was pounding the shit out of her and accidently forced entry in the wrong door. hah. man ill never forget that scream. priceless.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: appleorange]
    #7866809 -

appleorange said:
newbie,

how those wisdom teeth going? you get some good droogz out of the deal?



I go on the 22nd to get them out.  They're giving me nitrous, an IV anesthetic, and novacaine :lol:.  I dunno about the scripts yet, but that's what I'm most looking forward to :wink:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: Newbie]
    #7866835 -

yea I got Lortabs when I got mine out. :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: Tangerines]
    #7866880 -

I couldn't care less.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: spud]
    #7868189 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #7868273 -

Not really my ex......but my present chick....ya

My ex and I were together for 5 years, now she bangs some complete loser. Apparently he has a small dick, and she comes looking for a good time now and then....I give it to her....but only because the chick I'm "seeing" is in a realtionship with two other guys besides me.....shes hot though, and she lika the way my dick taste....so I'll take what I can get....even if I'm a little jealous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7868284 -

I did until she turned into a tweaker. Then got clean,we wanted to try again,then she got back on it. ended up with a peice of shit...they had a kid. she's left with it. once the kid came about that subconscious want to get back together despite the past went right out the door. Fuck kids. we try to talk every couple of months or so.End up talking about old times or something,it's always been obvious we should have stayed together,but it's way too fuckin' late now.



More than once i've actually left a little proud seeing they are getting with guys that either look like me or share some small facet that i do. It's nice knowing you made a lasting impression.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7869057 -

I have been bothered by the thought of certain of my ex's hooking up, but then I just shrug it off. It's only because I really liked them that I got jealous. Now that I think about it, the ones that I got most jealous of were the relationships that I ended up fucking up in some way.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: blissedout]
    #7869476 -

Well...I have to say for a while after a breakup I get sick thinking about some other guy being with them. But once I find myself another interest and get over the whole "I'll never find anyone again" type of stupid shit that I'm fine. I haven't been single in a long time, so I also have sort of forgotten what it feels like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7869482 -

dr_gonz said:
cuz you're 140lbs of hard cock?



No, it just doesn't bother me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: spud]
    #7869526 -

when i broke up with my 2year gf it bothered me to know some guy was givin her the dick on the other side of the wall my bed was against.(lived in same house ::suicide:: our bedrooms shared a wall, both of us had our beds against  that particular wall).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: memes]
    #7869540 -

I got cheated on with a absolute douche.

3 days later after we broke up, he ended robbing her... stole her ipod, her brothers guitar, a bunch of computer stuff from her Dad.

Then I LOLed in her face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: Chubba]
    #7869736 -

it gives me that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach...

but i thrive on it, if anything can knock me off balance i welcome the challenge.

it can only make me stronger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: ravin0fff]
    #7869839 -

dude, i had a ness avatar too with a mushroom in his head.. i was first.

earthbound is my favorite game ever


i haven't fallen in love with a girl for a long time so i havent had this problem. though i still feel a void in my soul from not being with one of my ex's from about 6 years ago. she's married and having a child now. i know ill never get over her.. i mean i can stop thinking about her for months at a time but she always shows up in my thoughts and dreams eventually. its really depressing but i kind of get off on it, too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: memes]
    #7872694 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7872929 -

shitboxes FTW

what does FTW stand for anyway just looks like something i should say after that or maybe a :thumbup: wouldve been better:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: Konyap]
    #7872961 -

For the win.

On topic:

No, because I don't love any woman other than my mother, grandmother, and best friend.

Certainly none of my ex gfs.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7872999 -

Im a chick, and have never run into an ex.
i try not to dip in the same pool too many times.


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #7873011 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get mad when you see your ex with someone else? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7873052 -

i don't really care either. when we break up and never see each other then our lives together end and i'm on my own again.

but maybe because she hasn't fucked anyone else is why.
things might be different if she had.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how long is okay to be mad at an ex-girlfriend? dr0mni 2,636 11 10/15/05 08:03 PM
by goobler
* I always make bad impressions upon my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriends
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,164 23 03/10/06 04:57 AM
by In(di)go
* Ex gfs money $$$ and theorys PooGrower 1,442 13 01/13/06 09:04 AM
by mediman0078
* Saw my ex today...
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,472 24 07/09/04 08:03 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Is it ever okay to date an ex?
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 3,838 34 01/11/05 11:29 PM
by MrBump
* Ex is fuckin with my head quillini 1,387 16 05/17/06 02:20 AM
by alsnow469
* My ex had sex with my best friend. Fucking fuck!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Gumby 34,404 203 06/20/12 07:04 PM
by xbloodwhipx
* So my ex-Girlfriend from high school im'ed me last night
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,707 25 07/13/05 01:32 PM
by thegatewaydrug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,202 topic views. 5 members, 250 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.