Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: drying with no fan [Re: bluhoney]
    #781561 -

Well I did a search and found somewhere else that says :Psilocybin and Psilocin are the two psychoactive ingredients contained in psilocybe mushrooms.
All psilocybin is immediately turned into psilocin by the body upon ingestion. Psilocin Goes into your brain and mixes with the natural chemicals (serotonin) in your brain (which are almost identical chemically to psilocin) that are responsible for plugging into your sensory receptors, and thus distorts your perception.
The chemical reaction needed to convert psilocybin to psilocin may cause abdominal discomfort, and high blood pressure.
The intestinal problems can be averted somewhat by taking Zantac or something like that prior to eating shrooms.
Also depending upon the way you prepare the shrooms it can effect the severity. "http://www.jug-or-not.com/shroom/primer.html". But Im still not convinced. LOL bluhoney



--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drying with no fan [Re: bluhoney]
    #781572 -

Yeah, I usually do... Anno and I are famous for our "debates", but today I'm hung over from a Beatle Juice concert last night (no, didn't trip, though I wish I had) and just don't feel that this particular subject is worth debating.

Shrooms have great chemicals that make you feel wonderful, hear with 3D ears, and see magical psychedelic images morphing in your brain.

Who cares what those (chemicals) are or what they do or don't become when digested as long as they keep doing what they do.

Debate over.

P.S.

I find that in 23 years of ingesting dried shrooms, the bluer the stem, the more potent it is. JMHO.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drying with no fan [Re: TM]
    #781576 -

LOL bluhoney


--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drying with no fan [Re: bluhoney]
    #781872 -

I guess we'll just have to synthesize them both and solve this once and for all.


--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: drying with no fan [Re: funwithgus]
    #782604 -

Either way, I'm eatin my mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* drying: Fan vs. Dessicant cheesyincident 1,439 3 02/27/02 12:34 AM
by Anno
* Drying shroomz........... Bardo_being 4,072 13 05/04/03 11:14 PM
by Prisoner#1
* good drying method
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,167 41 05/27/03 11:50 AM
by trev
* did i fuck up drying? (shrooms/paper/dessicant) Manzarek 8,403 6 12/24/02 02:34 AM
by ajg2425
* Drying SpaceCruiser 744 3 04/02/02 09:24 AM
by Seuss
* a thought regarding drying.... Anonymous 1,312 7 10/13/02 07:15 PM
by Anonymous
* Desiccant and drying questions? Anonymous 2,396 2 10/22/02 11:17 AM
by subtlepoint
* Drying MAYA 911 3 05/30/01 01:44 AM
by jonnyshaggs420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,958 topic views. 7 members, 120 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.