Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7651991 -

Fruityloops you can make some sick DJ work if you know how to work it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: AJ4U]
    #7652148 -

If you want to mix then I'd recommend Traktor 3. A lot of really hardcore professionals use Ableton 6 if that is more to your liking.

Some of the other replies mentioned Fruity Loops but that is for production. It's GREAT for production actually, I love it and it's what I use. Did you guys seriously mean it for DJ'ing too? That sounds terribly complicated.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: freddurgan]
    #7652230 -

its not bad


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: AJ4U]
    #7652303 -

I don't want to DJ, I just want to create beats with my computer strictly. I may get a MIDI keyboard if I get into it. Is FL good for just that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Psilobuds]
    #7652466 -

ok ladys here you go

Edited by Psilobuds (11/29/10 07:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Psilobuds]
    #7652523 -

Thanks. I have reason I just am pretty lost even fooling around with it. I need to find a decent book or online guide.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Tangerines]
    #7653309 -

no problem, what style of music are you aiming to produce?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7653402 -

Fruity Loops is good for beginners, Reason 4 and Thor are the way too go though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: SheerTerror]
    #7653406 -

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned protools!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Psilobuds]
    #7654807 -

sorta like ghettotech psychadelic hip hop beats. I just want to fool around till I like what I hear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wiimote Dj'ing Spooge 423 4 02/02/07 03:09 AM
by PDU
* I want to be a DJ.....
( 1 2 all )
nolongerinuse 2,981 32 12/06/07 07:46 PM
by nolongerinuse
* What downloading program do you use?
( 1 2 all )
User Exists 3,648 24 12/21/02 09:45 PM
by matts
* Computer DJ'ing deXtrous 795 10 11/18/06 05:00 PM
by kaniz
* How do DJ's make Trance?
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 3,946 48 03/21/06 06:41 PM
by coda
* Making the switch to Traktor Scratch pro Cyclohexylamine 365 0 04/26/11 07:29 AM
by Cyclohexylamine
* Creative Zen Xtra - Software stopped working - Any takers? Oracle Of Delphi 500 2 10/21/07 11:42 AM
by Oracle Of Delphi
* . z_x_x_z 1,108 18 12/24/05 01:37 PM
by TM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,849 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 283 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.