Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
DJ Software
    #7649814 -

I've downloaded several free programs and all of them seemed like absolute shit. Can anyone here reccomend a great program, free or not.

:hippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7649956 -

'Traktor' is good and easy to use

'Reason' is probably better but a lot more complicated, you can use it for production as well

vinyl ftw


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7650073 -

My man uses "Fruity Loops" for samples.
i dont think its free - but hes got a cracked copy.
OOD


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7650105 -

Go old school; eJay :cool:


--------------------
"Sanity is for the Weak"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Stoned_Druid]
    #7650109 -

traktor and reaktor are good, cubase is good for live mixing, one sec il get you uploaded some programs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7650193 -

Atomix mp3 is OK and available free - thats all I've used.

Reason & Fruity loops are good programs for music production, they arn't DJing tools as such.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Ego Death]
    #7650288 -

traktor sounds great.

anyone happen to know a way of getting a full version of this program without shelling out $200?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7650394 -

torrent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Ego Death]
    #7651687 -

Ok.

I've got Traktor 3 Downloaded, but I can't get it to run because I do not have a valid serial number. The only way I will be able to get this thing to run is if find a crack for it.

Can anyone offer me some help?

:crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7651689 -

http://www.cracks.am/d.x?T1eCMIt

As much as it doesn't seem like it, that site is legit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Rustifer]
    #7651697 -

Thanks man, didn't work out though.

This thing is pissing me off. If I wasn't so poor, I could just buy the damn thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7651739 -

I like to think I can crack anything.

Gimme a minute.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Rustifer]
    #7651771 -

Found a keygen in a torrent.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/524635

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Rustifer]
    #7651778 -

Anyone know any good Crysis Torrents


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: AJ4U]
    #7651836 -

haha, I tried that one too.

I'm downloading a different version of the program, maybe I will have some luck with this one...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7651878 -

Are you wanting a program to make tracks with or to mix tracks together?
VirtualDJ is a sick program for mixing tracks together.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7651888 -

i highly recomend the pioneer pro DJ software.

it emulates pioneer CDJs, which are used in most clubs and parties these days, so i f you ever get a chance to dj at a party, you will be familiar with how t hey work.

you can try it for 30 days free.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/top/product/0,,2076_310069705,00.html


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Shins]
    #7651920 -

Looking for a program to make tracks.

VirtualDJ is pricey too, isn't it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7651948 -

oh, sorry. id try FLStudio (fruity loops)
some of my f riends use Abelton live, and/or reaktor/cubase

the cool thing is; you can sync most of those programs together so you can take advantage o f each of thier strengths.

but anyways. in my opinion FLStudio is a good basic studio program that is easy to learn, yet has alot of potential for more advanced s tuff.

good luck


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DJ Software [Re: Shins]
    #7651971 -

I think I am going to have to settle for that atomix program.

None of the online serials/cracks work. Only half the torrents are complete.

Geez...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wiimote Dj'ing Spooge 423 4 02/02/07 03:09 AM
by PDU
* I want to be a DJ.....
( 1 2 all )
nolongerinuse 2,981 32 12/06/07 07:46 PM
by nolongerinuse
* What downloading program do you use?
( 1 2 all )
User Exists 3,648 24 12/21/02 09:45 PM
by matts
* Computer DJ'ing deXtrous 795 10 11/18/06 05:00 PM
by kaniz
* How do DJ's make Trance?
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 3,946 48 03/21/06 06:41 PM
by coda
* Making the switch to Traktor Scratch pro Cyclohexylamine 365 0 04/26/11 07:29 AM
by Cyclohexylamine
* Creative Zen Xtra - Software stopped working - Any takers? Oracle Of Delphi 500 2 10/21/07 11:42 AM
by Oracle Of Delphi
* . z_x_x_z 1,108 18 12/24/05 01:37 PM
by TM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,849 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.