Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Post-trip shroominess
    #758277 -

The last two times I shroomed (the only times I've dosed enough to really trip hard), I was still able to perceive minor but undeniable hallucinations for up to a week afterward when I use any drug. If I am stone cold sober then I get nothing, but If I get stoned or even have a caffeine buzz (I'm quite insensitive to psilocybin but very sensitive to caffeine) then wood grain (or any textured surface) begins to flow and objects in my peripheral vision begin to distort. It's sort of like a level one shroom trip. Last night I got immensely high on THC and had very real and obvious (but still fleeting) hallucinations in the dark (giant shadow-hands slapping at me, bookshelf stretching and the books bulging in and out.) I also get that level-1 sort of objective respect for everything I percieve, which I love.

Now it's not like I'm scared or anything; my mind is crystal clear and unless I'm intoxicated on something there is no visual effect, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this? I'm at work right now and was just in the bathroom and the floor was slightly liquid (caffiene; lots). I'm thinking that it isn't the drug doing it; it's just that I've learned to perceive in a different way, and the drugs (caff, THC) are catalysts to entering this state of mind. I last dropped 6 days ago, about 6 grams total (not great mushrooms).


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-trip shroominess [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #758479 -

I had similar things happen after tripping. But like you said I only had it happen after smoking a lot of bud or being fucked up on some other substance.


--------------------
Anal sex with birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* After Effects/Post Trp : bad? good? Damn 1,676 4 07/24/02 02:50 PM
by funwithgus
* Post deleted by Anno AnnoA 3,402 19 07/29/01 12:41 PM
by GuineaWop
* Length of a Shroom trip
( 1 2 all )
tekforce 17,283 29 09/16/18 09:02 PM
by Dirty hippie 5000
* Reasonable Number of Times to Trip per Year?
( 1 2 all )
Shroomie 6,096 33 06/29/17 08:01 AM
by DerPda
* shroom trip report HB 6,092 18 06/04/01 04:29 AM
by Karen
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,274 14 07/12/22 08:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip?
( 1 2 3 all )
Trip_Out_7 20,972 42 10/11/23 02:53 PM
by Neurotech
* Bad Trips. I need info
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 18,417 23 12/30/22 02:31 PM
by TerdleMountain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,044 topic views. 1 members, 43 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.