Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
alex grey avatars
    #7581981 -

are geher than tool, he should died like bill hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7581989 -

All his "art" looks the same to me. :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7582128 -

I like Luke Brown's stuff better (www.spectraleyes.com if you're interested) but Grey has cool visions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7582396 -

your opinion dosent matter.  :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7582436 -

You guys are all anonymous. None of your opinions matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7582526 -

test, test test

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7582538 -

my avatar is el caca.



everyone elses avatar sucks unless it has a girl bouncing sans top.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7583331 -

his art, as is luke brown's, is very special to me.

I recommend more of you try dmt and then maybe you'll realize how amazing it is that these people are able to capture a glimpse of it and bring it back for the rest of us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7589417 -

Anonymous said:
your opinion dosent matter.  :awesome:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7590457 -

homos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #7590540 -

yeah i think its mad cool that they can draw their visions, or maybe they just make it up?

who knows? :ohwell:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7621200 -

As someone who has an "Alex Grey avatar" I feel the need to point out a few things.

His art means a lot to some people, as does the expression of bands like Tool.

If you don't like that kind of thing, that's cool. I'm sure whatever you're into is fucking mind-blowing and revolutionary.

I don't mean to spread negativity here, but it sounds to me like you're dissing a number of people who have had PROFOUND impact on the lives of a number of members here....

And what about you? I'm sure you've come out with some art and music that have touched a lot of people's lives, haven't you? Of course you have. I'm sure you're a very accomplished person, and serve as a great inspiration to millions. Now, spend some more of your valuable time and skill continuing to post negative bullshit in an anonymous forum, like any great artist would.

After that, go fuck yourself.

namaste

--- 'Cid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #7621229 -

LOL, you took the bait, it was a dumb joke I'm sure, a very dumb joke.

Alex has broken through and is now trendy in some circles, not that it takes away from what he has done.

Yes I'm very accomplished and I'm done fucking myself.

Have a Wonderful Day!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7623613 -

I know who you are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #7628930 -

I know who I am.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #7629040 -

What it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7629331 -

What it does.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7629402 -

The only way for an artist to be successful is to be trendy in at least one circle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: alex grey avatars [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #7631583 -

Especially the shroomery circle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stupid, annoying avatars.... Don't like em
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 767 25 11/01/07 12:09 PM
by Anonymous
* Post someone's avatar that you really like! Anonymous 561 12 09/28/07 11:46 AM
by Anonymous
* My new avatar is badass Anonymous 205 2 11/07/07 08:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Bobo's Avatar is Dangerous Anonymous 211 1 10/09/07 11:41 PM
by Anonymous
* debate board
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,590 37 01/30/08 11:26 AM
by Anonymous
* I Have No Game! What do you guys tell women?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,287 36 05/01/08 01:46 PM
by Anonymous
* I am writing a novel Anonymous 350 11 12/07/07 09:24 PM
by Anonymous
* The shroomery is shit now
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 840 36 05/22/08 06:20 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
788 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.