Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Best hard drugs to use as pain killers?
    #7562067 -

(the following paragraphs is a little past history and isn't needed for the thread, feel free to skip reading everything and answer the title question, more detailed question will be at end of post)

This is basically branching off from this other thread I made here. Obviously its best to deal with the root of the problem, not to use pain killers over and over.

I was inaccurate previously saying it was my stomach when it was intestinal pain (at least in that area), its been so painful I once lost most of my sight, I could only see through the center as if I was looking through a tube (typical tunnel vision), my surrounding vision was filled with purple or black I don't remember clearly (was years ago) and my hearing was almost completely lost as well, I could only hear muffled sound as if someone completely sealed my head in a bucket all the while with a very sweaty forehead. Luckily when it happened a janitor saw me come out of the bathroom and catched me right before I was about to hit the floor which was after I was on the toilet for an hour hopping that taking a dump would relieve the pain, I couldn't and didn't even have to crap or pee. Later they described my lips as being completely pale almost white.

That was the worst of the worst of those intestinal pains that have happened several times later through the years but not as bad as that experience I just described, just a sweating forehead usually. Many times I'm sitting on the toilet and I remember how bad it can get hoping to myself once it reaches a certain amount of pain it'll eventually subside but sometimes it never does!, sometimes the pain just escalates and escalates for up to 2 hours relentlessly. When this kind of intestinal pain starts up I sometimes panic worrying what if its gonna happen like before and never stops, I feel so helpless. Sometimes I think of calling a taxi and rushing to the hospital but I'm usually too preoccupied with pain.

I know I should have myself checked out someday but regardless of what a doctor might do I may come across this most exquisite amount of pain again. (its so bad that after the pain is gone you feel like you where holding up a 100lb barbel for a minute straight even though you weren't doing anything physical, the pain somehow drains you of physical energy, I'm always shocked and disturbed when this happens realizing how fragile the mind/body relationship can be)

--

The question is already stated in the title. Also what is the longest lasting of these drugs when stored?, I have connections to get cocaine, possibly meth or hash, I would store/hide it somewhere in my house to use in case of an emergency.

(Some may think of the possibility of me getting hooked, not at all, it would strictly be used in an emergency of extreme pain, no different from going to a hospital and having them administer morphine. I'm going to get them anyways no matter what anyone says so recommend the right one, if you experienced that pain for 2 seconds you would sympathize without a second thought)

Thx ahead of time.


--------------------
progressive trance: Brian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best hard drugs to use as pain killers? [Re: bumble]
    #7562202 -

bumble said:
morphine



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best hard drugs to use as pain killers? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7562225 -

Definitely opiates, I would think. I know they cause constipation though so not sure if they'd be best for stomach pains. I think it's only when orally taken that they affect the digestive tract but I'd make sure to avoid causing more damage/pain.

I don't think using a hard drug to combat pain would be the wisest idea though. Your tolerance WILL build and you will need more and more for the issue, and addiction WILL occur if it's for anything other than occasional recreational use.

See a doctor.


--------------------
5 shroom me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best hard drugs to use as pain killers? [Re: Jorsher]
    #7562332 -

smack

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best hard drugs to use as pain killers? [Re: Jorsher]
    #7565121 -

Though i do agree, sometimes pain killers are necessary. Even if they have to be used daily.

Opiates though they have a tendency to be addictive as well other things, are actually not very harmful to your body. Especially your liver etc, very easy on your G.I. Tract. That aside from the constipation which can definitely be helped.

But definitely see a doctor both for the pain and to figure out what the underlying problem is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best hard drugs to use as pain killers? [Re: LordSenate]
    #7565125 -

I dont know why you havent gone to get it checked out yet, even if the pain may persist.. there is no reason not to find out what the problem is, it could be serious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best hard drugs to use as pain killers? [Re: LordSenate]
    #7567116 -

P O T


--------------------
Insanity is doing the exact same thing and expecting different results.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best hard drugs to use as pain killers? [Re: noobballer]
    #7567233 -

maybe opium tea? failing that some codein would always do it. Anything opiate is good.


--------------------
"Make hay while the sun shines"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best hard drugs to use as pain killers? [Re: haymaker]
    #7568045 -

There is a lot of debate over whether opiates compounds really do reduce pain.

I prefer ketamine when it comes to pain reduction. Works far better than morphine, heroin, etc... In Germany that is actually what ER techs use (ketamine that is) for fractures as opposed to morphine.

Also pparently neurontin has quite a bit of use as far as neuralgesic(sp?!??!) pain, it's not a scheduled substance so it's very easy to get prescribed by a doctor. Type in "morphine neurontin pain" or something in google and you will find an answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best hard drugs to use as pain killers? [Re: bumble]
    #7568085 -

hmmmm... lets see... opioids/opiates. duh!

also possibly benzos, muscle relaxants, and antidepressants.

and i do have interest in ketamine as mentioned above

as for nuerontin, didnt help me. but its supposed to help nerve pain specifically.


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best hard drugs to use as pain killers? [Re: bumble]
    #7568463 -

Fish oil is said to relieve pain and is extremely good for you, all around. It's the most essential fat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Real pain + knowledge *DELETED* Absolut_B 1,278 5 01/23/04 11:15 AM
by fleshofgods
* Pain pain go away PriitK 1,362 5 10/01/05 02:16 PM
by CptnGarden
* constipation butterflydawn 1,103 11 08/10/05 04:14 PM
by browndustin
* Best drug for social anxiety (help please)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Mickel 17,979 63 05/21/03 09:00 PM
by SBTlauien
* Little story of a lost puppy. Death-Girls-Drugs-music-abyss orizon 1,449 6 11/09/03 08:20 AM
by sykobish
* short term gain; long term pain wyldtouch69 1,366 3 04/10/03 07:45 AM
by Sheepish
* Drug Testing Nightmare Nova 1,660 4 07/28/04 11:53 PM
by UncleMike
* drugs and depression Temazzie 1,542 8 11/02/04 07:44 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,555 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.