Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pain pain go away
    #3250771 -

Hello folks

This all started about two years ago when I was camping and could barley sleep due too pain in my jaw area. I thought it was wisdom teeth and I went and found out I had two upper wisdom teeth. The orthodontist said the pain was due to the upper wisdom teeth and I got them extracted. The pain never got better only worse and everyone including the orthodontist, dentist and family said it was just pain due to the extraction.

So after that I tried to live the best I could with the pain and everyday was as hard, depression as anyone could get, constant intense pain the day I wake up in the jaw/neck/ear area. My mind is confused, and I feel like I'm in hell. I went back to the dentist, he gave me more painkillers, twice. Said the pain was due to the extraction.

Even the pain killers didn't work (hydrocodone) they made the pain even worse. So I went back to a new dentist and had another xray done I thought it was another wisdom tooth. But there is no wisdom tooth. She said I might have TMJ, if you don't know what TMJ is here is a website that will explain some things to you: http://www.drshankland.com/symptoms.html & http://www.tmjscale.com/report.html

So what do you think I should do? I don't have much money to spend.
It's driving me insane being in constant INTENSE pain, mind rot, depressed, confused. Glad I even found a dentist that did the xray and said it could be tmj because no tooth was there. I wake up everyday for the past 2 years trying to be happy but I just can't do it. Being outside in the day even hurts more when its sunny or it's hot outside.

I noticed my bite has changed a little maybe I need braces to correct the bite? I tried biting down but my teeth don't line up so basically my teeth are never together. When I told my dad I might have TMJ he said his brother that passed away in the trade towers had TMJ it never went away, but the mouth guard eased the pain a little.

I just can't live like this, due to this pain I am insanely depressed I can't even explain what it's like. Just hope something works out for me I try everyday to be happy.

well, I'm going to try and get some sleep, hope any of that made sense I can't even think anymore.

later folks, love you all


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pain pain go away [Re: PriitK]
    #3250810 -

I know nerve pain is non-responsive to opiate therapy. Maybe you suffer from nerve pain. Both nerve pain (and other chronic pain conditions) and depression are treated by amitryptaline, maybe you should look into that medication. It takes a couple weeks to kick into full effect but it's quite effective for me..


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pain pain go away [Re: PriitK]
    #4739220 -

My mild TMJ went away after I had braces again in 2000 for 14 months. Hypnotherapy for pain management is a real option for this condition. www.natboard.com.


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pain pain go away [Re: PriitK]
    #4740571 -

I don't have any good advice for you here. I just want to say I hope you find something that works for you. It's sounds like a lot of suffering. Best of luck to you. :heart: :heart: :heart:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pain pain go away [Re: Icelander]
    #4740766 -

I would recommend going to a kenesthesiologist (i know that isnt spelled right) as well as a chiropractor. I once had such a killer pain in my knee once for no reason, which started to swell a bit, kinesthetiology/chiropractor aligned my spine and my hips which were causing the pain. The second he aligned my hips the pain went away, and that was after about 3 doctors visits with nothing but expensive wastes of time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pain pain go away [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4741222 -

yeah chiropractics work some pretty weird magic... my old chiropracter used to have these little vials of clear but sometimes slightly tinted liquid that were labled with all sorts of different things, from the common flu, to bee pollen, to diseases and stuff (or so he says - this could just be a mental thing)... and he would make u hold it in your hand while making a fist, and hold ur arm straight out, and he would slowly push your arm down, and if your body was resistant to those things, you could resist the pressure of his hand, but if u were weak to those things, ur arm couldnt resist the pressure... my mom had been bitten by a small brown tick, and she developed a bullseye rash, and around here that means lyme disease... she visited 4 doctors who all said lyme disease isnt around here and perscribed her to some painkillers which she didnt need... we went to the chiropracter and she told him about that happening in the past, and he pulled out a vial and stuck it in her hand without telling her what it was, and when he pushed on her arm it failed, and she looked at it and it said lyme disease. two weeks later her knee's were swollen up like cantelopes...

seek a good chiropracter, the kind that tell you to that a full grown adult should drink a gallon a day of fresh water.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chiropractic treatment is usually a scam jazzillion 1,177 2 12/10/08 07:09 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Friend has chronic back pain, suggestions? NineStorms 1,440 7 04/13/07 12:39 AM
by hankydanky2k
* Chiropractic yeah 298 0 11/28/09 09:53 AM
by yeah
* Back pain-help nancy1 916 13 06/17/05 10:44 AM
by Vvellum
* Scaleosis/back pain ChiefGreenLeaf 1,521 6 05/02/08 01:03 AM
by Brainiac
* Jaw pains, wisdom teeth seem to be coming in. HELP! badreligion2good 2,278 17 01/11/07 12:48 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Anybody taken antibiotics for tooth pain? Anonymous 1,569 8 07/13/08 07:17 AM
by RoosterCogburn
* Visual distortions during pain Tasty_Smurf_House 1,033 10 01/16/05 12:25 AM
by Zekebomb

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,362 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.