Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNova

Drug Testing Nightmare
    #2929890 - 07/26/04 09:35 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well so things aren't so good. Me and a couple of friends decided to climb on top of a roof of a school and walk around, smoke a little, and just sit and chill. I guess someone walking the track called the cops because almost as soon as we got up the cops showed up. We were like umm ok and got down, thinking if we played it cool we would be fine. The cops had nothing to do (as usual), so they decided to nail us with trespassing.

Here is where the trouble starts... see the cops didn't find anything on us but he "suspected" we smoked pot becuase we looked a little red eyed and cotton-mouthed. He said we are only getting charged for trespassing. As his buddy was writing all the junk down he gave us the ol' don't smoke pot speech and told us that we may have to turn in some sort of drug tests to go along with our diverson/probation.

The problem with drug tests (besides the can't do drugs part) is I have pauresis. It is a social phobia and I cannot pee when anyone is around. I've already been on diversion once (for pot) and it was obviously a nightmare. Imagine being a very nervous person but all you have to do to pass a lie detector test was to sit and be calm. Then imagine someone putting a gun to your head and tell you if you fail you go to jail. Every day was hell thinking about having drinking a godly amount of water and being in immense pain waiting up to 2 hours just to try to turn in a test. If I don't drink tons and tons of water, even if I stand there all day, nothing comes out and I go to jail.

So my bottom line question is, if I am charged with trespassing with a little note in the report about a "suspicion" of using marijuana, will I have to turn in any urine samples?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePuZuZu
Board Bum
 User Gallery

Loc: Idaho (USA)
Re: Drug Testing Nightmare [Re: Nova]
    #2930364 - 07/27/04 12:00 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

cops these days. obvious they are jealous scumbags that USED to smoke pot but for a couple weeks listened to the fucking propaganda or had a shitty time related to weed and decided to fess up and submit to society. (long ass sentence lol)

they are jealous and they think they can smell pot a mile away without a dog. they think that every fucking red eyed cotton mouthed skunk smelling person is a pothead. its called early judgement i'll say. they have no proof you were smoking pot so i think they'll have no way of forcing drug tests on you. stupid authority.

--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong

OfflineNova

Re: Drug Testing Nightmare [Re: PuZuZu]
    #2930402 - 07/27/04 12:13 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Thats what I was hoping to hear. I've been freakin out since it happened so thanks for the fast responses.

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
    #2936646 - 07/28/04 04:26 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Try taking diuretics....or just caffine. I drink a cup of coffee and drink water all day b4 comming in to get tested.
If you let them check you out, pat you down, you may be allowed to close the door when you piss.
Would that help?

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
    #2938908 - 07/29/04 01:53 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

They can't make you take a piss for trespassing. One has nothing to do with the other. Just pay your fine and don't do it again

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being