Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewyldtouch69
You heard ofhell well i wassent from it

short term gain; long term pain
    #1443678 - 04/09/03 06:02 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I dunno if anyone on shroomery has kept up with my struggles, I usually post in OTD and here...

the past 5-6 months I was going through a tough time, my ex-GF who I truly loved started doing meth real bad, I started smoking insane amounts of pot and taking insane amount of pharms, I lost my job, was forced to move back home to my parents. I can honestly say these past few months I was in the deepest, darkest, saddest, scariest hole I've ever been in-and I dug it myself.

I finally found a good paying job, moved out, and am now truly independent. I don't even bother with what's-her-face anymore. You can't help someone who doesn't want it. the plain, simple, and sad,sad truth.

SEVERAL points I wanted to die. I just wanted out of it all, I didn't see any light at the end of the tunnel. But now I'm all excited about life... it's like I'm starting all over and it feels *SO GOOD* my friends that I have now are true friends, they call and want to actually go out and do things, not just sit around in a dark, dirty trailer and smoke pot all day. I cannot describe the feeling to know that when my friends call they're not calling to ask me to share drugs, get drugs, or do drugs. Not saying 'drugs are bad mmmkay' cuz if I ever happen to come across someone offering me a J I'd take it, but it's just nice to be around people with their heads on straight... and not saying everyone who smokes pot is a loser, but all the people around here are. It's also nice to not be around meth and tweakers. I will stereotype here and say all the tweakers I met are downright dirty losers with no future.

anyway, I'm still kinda fried from the pharms and pot, I've noticed I've developed dislexia (sp?) and I never had a problem with it before.

as for whats-her-face... who knows. I tried all i could, she has so many issues she needs to sort through before considering having any type of relationship... and I now have a whole city to myself, complete with gay bars and coffeehouses!

I'm not sure about the point of this post. maybe it's to say I learned a few things. learned that partying is alright every now and then, but when drugs consume your life, and you sacrifice your health, and the people who love you for a high, it's selfish and the only one you're hurting is yourself. I learned that no matter how bads things seem, it WILL GET BETTER. I promise.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: short term gain; long term pain [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1444196 - 04/09/03 09:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Offlinewyldtouch69
You heard ofhell well i wassent from it

Re: short term gain; long term pain [Re: ]
    #1444884 - 04/10/03 12:14 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

thanks man :smile:

--------------------

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: short term gain; long term pain [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1445907 - 04/10/03 09:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That's good to hear you got your shit sorted :smile: 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being