Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
My trip experience
    #753117 - 07/17/02 09:02 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Late last night I consumed a good sized amount of mushrooms. 1 medium sized cap on a slice of pizza, and a small baggie full in tea. After a while, me and my two friends i was tripping with moved into a dark room with Trance-Trippy music playing. At first it was so dark that i couldnt see anything, but soon my eyes adjusted. All of us picked a spot on the floor and sprawled out, picking a comfortable position while we waited for the mushrooms to engage. At first, i wasnt easily settled because my stomache was giving me problems. Naseua is a common trait during the mushroom trip for me. I sat in the darkness for a while, tryng to figure out a good position so that my stomache wouldnt irritate me. Because i was so unsettled, i decided id leave the room for a bit. I walked out into the main living quarters and checked my surroundings...No moving walls and morphing furniture yet. I walked into the bathroom and checked out the ol' pupils. They seemed normal, but my stomache definitly wasnt. So, once again i walked into the dark room of mystery where my friends still layed sprawled out. I found a spot, put a pillow underneath my head, closed my eyes, and drifted away. First, it was hard to keep concentration. Stray thoughts were penetrating through my wall. I persued the goal and found something ive never found before. I somehow went inside myself that night. I cant really explain what i was feeling, or where i was at. My vision wasnt really...vision. It was as if i were floating around (what i can only begin to describe as) blue clouds. Blue swirling, morphing clouds. They had this calming effect to them. If my mind would have stray thoughts, the clouds would slowly leave my vision. I would concentrate harder and i would find them again. "oh yes, there you are!" I was semi aware of my body, but it was as if I were inside my head. After floating amoung these peaceful clouds, i was having jolts of energy go through me. I could feel them in my numb body, and in my head (they mainly took place in my head). These jolts soon became everlasting. It felt sooooo good. Like a body ecstacy of some type. The music was making me drift away...drift away with these magnificent clouds. I rose out of my position after hearing a door slam on the other side of the house. I looked around and my two friends had left the room of mystery. What had happened to them and when had they left? While walking to where they sat at the table, i noticed something. My naseua was gone. I felt energized, and my stomache problems had ceased! I looked at the table and it was morphing. I went in the room not tripping, and came out tripping hard. My friend later told me that when i came out of the room, he looked at me and saw a third eye.
The rest of the trip was pretty cool, except that the stomache problems had returned about 10 or 15 minutes later. Sorry about the length of the report.

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: My trip experience [Re: thePatient]
    #753180 - 07/17/02 09:26 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

This post doesn't belong here. Sorry.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #757481 - 07/18/02 07:27 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

What have you got against paragraphs?
sheesh!

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #758008 - 07/19/02 01:51 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom