Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
ocd medication and shrooms???
    #751994 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ocd medication and shrooms??? [Re: worm123]
    #753154 -

Worm I read your post from earlier. I dont know why you or someone else deleted your post but by the title I think people understand your question.
First of all I used to be on the SSRI medication Luvox for OCD myself, and I just so happen to have shroomed while on this medication with no mad side effects. So I reckon its pretty safe. I have heard however, that SSRI medications can cause your trip to not be as powerful. I know its true with LSD but not sure about psilocybin. My luvox didnt seem to effect my trip all that much, but maybe I would have tripped harder if I skipped a day...who knows???.
So I hope this answers your question and anyone elses that might need the same advice.
By the way, I read recently that the FDA has now approved a research study program testing (YES) psilocybin as a possible treatment for OCD.
Just do a search on google for OCD PSILOCYBIN study, and see for yourself.
Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* why do shrooms produce psilocybin? primitive 3,423 12 09/11/02 09:41 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Rolf Singer's Notes On Medical Shroom Use mjshroomer 805 4 03/14/03 02:53 PM
by Sterile
* Why do shrooms make psilocybin?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Xlea321 11,174 68 11/13/20 12:59 AM
by PrimalSoup
* BRF shrooms vs. "street shrooms" MrNobody 5,020 9 02/20/03 12:56 AM
by Asante
* alcohol extract on fresh shrooms? Chicken_Hunter 8,173 13 03/06/03 10:11 AM
by PooPs
* Re: lsd and/or shrooms and obssive compulsive disorder jebus 8,208 9 04/13/01 06:56 PM
by Bleuboxo
* Shroom Tea Kitten 56,322 4 09/06/01 02:54 AM
by shroom-girlie
* Freebasing psilocybin!?!
( 1 2 all )
SixCee 15,186 28 10/10/12 09:40 PM
by dude1787

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,061 topic views. 1 members, 66 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.