Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #7105105 - 06/28/07 09:19 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

That makes sense.

Its better to be alone rather than to take a thick dose while changing from one setting to another.

To be alone the whole time can help you find this place that inherently has an element of control but is completely selfless.

If you have some nice liquid and use it when alone, I think you have a good chance of getting to some point that will at the very least give you hints about where you want to go and what dose to take next time.

I dont think setting is that important, unless we are talking about various possible settings that involve people.

When you have other people to worry about, then thats most often just more ego that you have to work with.

Try a solo trip. I dont mean to sound common by saying how different it is. I really believe your next high dose should be alone.
You know your shit.

Thats just my advise considering the last part of your last post.

No shit, that held you back............

When you are going to this place, people can become nothing more than furniture. I dont want to be around people when having a life changing experience like this.
For me to even attempt to talk to people more sober than myself has NOTHING to do with where I am going. Its an easy way to hold on though. Probably the easiest.

We all love the people who surround us unless we are pieces of shit and dont value what the universe has dealt us.

That love is useful but our relationships dont often help us to seperate from our egos in any way unless we can recognize that primal friendly love.. Psychedelics can be used in therapy for this same reason. Resolve is a central issue when with people and without.

No outside stimuli aside from your favorite spots, with no sound is a start.
The occasional car driving by cant hurt the way you watch the heavens, atleast not much.

Try an even heavier dose when alone. It might fuck with you more than you can imagine.

12 hits of the best liquid is the most I ever would take.
After that I cant see anything but visuals, and sure as hell wont be around a single soul if I have a purpose.

Funny thing is, on 4 hits of one hit wonder-type liquid goodness I dont see much of anything but visuals, and everything seems "modulare".
Its amazing how the more you take can make the psychedelic state even more complex yet at some point, the highest of the somewhat normal doses have such a clear order to them. They seem real.
With lsd, this order is the smoothest for me.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (06/28/07 10:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: yageman]
    #7105211 - 06/28/07 09:44 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Silent_Echo, you could have a research chemical or something that leaves the ego more intact in relation to visuals. I've tripped pretty damn hard on two hits of white fluff, and if there wasn't an ego loss in there (I'm not really sure) then there definately was when I took 2 hits of nitrous a few hours in. I was completely gone. Nothing but the room.

Anyhow, I think these drugs can achieve egoless states in different ways and your have to learn how to go with the way of the substance you are on. You've got to be tuned in right.

You might be looking for something to totally confound your thinking and disrupt your internal dialogue and associat THAT with ego loss (nitrous is one good example). Mushrooms can do that better than acid IMO. However, my experience is that LSD is much more depersonalizing and ego dissolving, but it does this by melting barriers outward and inward rather than warping your thoughts. It can totally overload your mind with infinity until there is nothing to percieve.

If the stuff is legit, next time just try spacing out and just listening to the universe (in a quiet place, acid makes the universe SO LOUD for me!) and meditate. It will flow right through you. YOu may also see that as there is actually no real ego in the first place, there is nothing to lose. Just realizing this usually does the trick, with your thinking pretty well in tact.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleMezcal
    #7105249 - 06/28/07 09:51 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like you probably had about 50-60ug per drop...

Not at all uncommon for liquid these days.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: Mezcal]
    #7105369 - 06/28/07 10:19 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mezcal said:
Sounds like you probably had about 50-60ug per drop...

Not at all uncommon for liquid these days.

That is honestly what I thought when I read this.

Im sure he tripped balls, but there are liquid and gels out there that are very uncommon. "One hit" doesnt mean a thing.

There is liquid that can after four hits, destroy the average so called high dose lsd user, and two could really fuck with some people who think they have had some good lsd in their time.

There are 3 hit doses that are so intense that you cant feel your hands after 50 min. I have only seen that in liquid form, and one time in gel form. Ya, we bought all of them.
People split one hit into fours or halves.

Just doesnt sound like most of the liquid I know. 2 hits of the best road liquid is some very serious shit and is not to be taken unless you want it on sweet tarts, because these fuckers know what they are doing and there is no way they are going to drop your desired 4 hits on the tongue...............

There are all types of liquid on the road. Just depends on who you run into.
Id say the chances that this guys lsd is average is VERY high.
I know how crappy liquid can be and those fuckers who have sold some good shit at a low dose/normal price.
No one would bother to wonder about their reps...........

I prefer a normal price and a superior product.

Believe it or not, the best lsd still costs 3-6 dollars a hit on the road in the US.

Which road Im talking about is pretty easy to find.

Always under 210-20 mics. And if you find the guy who is generous or has 200 mic hits, you are very lucky.

Thats the best you are going to find per hit or drop. You will most likely find that in oversized geltabs,,,,,,hint hint or in one very fucked up and uncommon vial of lsd......

Sadly, 12 hits of the best acid is kind of like taking 40 hits of some REALLY crappy lsd.

With all that I have said, I still really like crappy lsd hits.
Often, its enough for me for the time being.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (06/28/07 10:32 PM)

OfflineChacer
I.L.U.A
Male

Loc: Europe
    #7106146 - 06/29/07 03:06 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Silent_Echo: If you want to experience total ego loss, try doing a bulb of n2o while tripping. 2-3 hits of acid or 5g of mushrooms + 1 bulb always does the trick for me.

InvisibleMezcal
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: yageman]
    #7106399 - 06/29/07 07:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Also, there are good blotter hits out there, but usually they're not found on the type of prints you see for sale on ebay :rolleyes:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #7106526 - 06/29/07 08:58 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

sounds like weak acid based on just one experiance i had.

i took 2 1/2 hits and everything began melting at about the ten minute mark. by the half an hour mark i could barely walk. my girlfriend (who took 2) and i proceeded to lay in bed for the next 8 hours not moving and relatively unaware of reality.
i thought i was traveling through all of my genetic history till i reached the birth of the planet earth, then spent about 2 hours (? maybe?) traveling through all of space and time, which was just like these squiggly lines... i finally reached the source and came back to normal reality. i was finally down, and everything more than 10ft away looked like it was made out of the glass most marijuana pipes are made out of.
my girlfriend said she was transported back to ancient eygpt and watched some sort of ritual take place... this is over the course of 6-8 hours. she went to sleep and i spent the next day and a half trying to get all the hyperdimensional voices to stop telling me insane secrets. i fell asleep 2 days after taking it while laying in bed for a couple hours randomly viewing completely 100% realistic visions of random places in the city where i lived, just hours of boring everyday life...

oh yeah also after this i started wetting the bed at night, had trouble talking without smushing my words for a couple weeks and felt like i had to relearn how to do normal physical tasks like washing dishes amongst many other things. (not that i had forgotten how to, but my body had forgotten how to and i had to reprogram the muscle memory that made it automatic)

uhm, anyone have any idea how much that would be? is that alot even for an experianced person?

edit: also during the comedown there was the frightening and delightful perception that visually time had slowed down, but sounds were still coming at the normal speed. WTF?!?!?! thats not even possible. like, everything was moving in super slow motion, but i was still hearing sounds at the normal speed, and i couldn't figure out how i could be percieving two differnt frames of time simultaneously and not be able to find some seam that seperated the two.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (06/29/07 10:10 AM)

Invisiblespock
journeyman
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7106550 - 06/29/07 09:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

that does not sound like lsd.

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
    #7106568 - 06/29/07 09:20 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Again, I 2nd that notion.

When I look back to the good ol days, it only took ONE HIT to really get out there. Also, we used to call them "half hour cookies" because it only took 30 minutes before we were rockin.

When he says that he expects 45 minutes- tells me he's used to weak acid. When he says he was surprised at 30 minutes - confirms it. Sounds like his high dose was really just a slightly bigger than normal dose to me...

When gave my wife and my buddy and I a little too much of some killer liquid one time - everything was melting within 20 minutes. And even then - we were probably at only 2 or 3 regular doses.

OfflineLysergicRide
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lone Star State
    #7431288 - 09/20/07 07:05 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Hardest trip I ever had I took 4 hits of really good blotter and an unknown amount of shrooms. I took the whole bag which later I was told was enough for 4 people. I had to lay in bed for two hours as my body was in my bed but I could see and feel my thoughts thinking all the way across the room. A few hours later I was able to walk. I tried to reproduce the combination with some different shrooms and the same acid but never did. I typically don't like shrooms as they make me feel paranoid. That trip I didn't have that "shroom" feeling, other than some body load... but that was it. The next time the shroom paranoia/discomfort feeling felt equally blended with the acid.

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

"I can't tell if I'm coming up or down"

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #7431454 - 09/20/07 08:57 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

well man if i were you i would try taking 15 alone...if you like salvia have that with you....if the LSD still isnt enough when you are peaking, hit the salvia...

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #7433418 - 09/20/07 04:59 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Truekimbo2 - sounds like you took DOC/DOM

If i was in your position, trying to get to the point of singularity then maybe try meditate in complete darkness with no sensory input while on a dose that is very high for yourself.

Just an idea :smile:

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: blacksun]
    #7435199 - 09/21/07 02:59 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

how does that sound like dom/doc? both of those take about an hour to kick in, usually preceded by nausea on high doses. also there was no bitter taste.

also, salvia with acid is a blast, but it definitely shades the rest of your trip in a way that is not always pleasant

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract